A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,698
Currently Running With Scissors:
777 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 507383 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Scathach

STAND AND DELIVER... Your Money or Your Life

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: August 16, 2005 05:39:06 PM »

Snowwhitesuicide:  I use L'oreal Hi-Lights in Red, you can get it at Sally's (i use 2 tubes to do regrowth and to refresh color).  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DoulaDo
~*~Nick Cave Love Slave~*~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #711 on: August 16, 2005 08:40:08 PM »

here's mine Smiley  I just added the pink streak a few days ago. I may be in my 30's, but I see no reason to act like it, lol!

This is wildly innapropriate but you have very nice ta-ta's for being in your 30s! lol.

wow! Thanks! That's what breastfeeding will do for them Wink
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006 07:58:55 PM by krazigal72 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tsuyunoinochi
« Reply #712 on: August 19, 2005 06:02:23 PM »

Hey all!  I don't have any recent pictures of my hair...but here is one:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v463/Tsuyunoinochi/Steph2004.jpg

It is, as the picture says, from 2004. Smiley    Someone on another site asked what those things in my hair are, well, that is my hair!  It's just tied up on the sides of my head; it was waist length at the time.

My hair color is natural, as my mom has never let me dye my hair.  And my new school doesn't allow anything but natural colors, anyway. Sad

Right now my hair is mid back (I got it cut to shoulder length in early December and already it is to the middle of my back!), but I want to get it cut to shoulder length again, because it curled MUCH better, and right now, my overgrown bangs look very funky. Smiley

If I am able to get a hold of a scanner and a camera, I might be able to put a recent picture in...I'm not sure.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mireneh

working like a dog?!?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #713 on: August 20, 2005 03:23:55 AM »

OK, I finally got around to getting the digital camera from my dad.  Here is my haircolor as it is currently.  The blue is really brighter and deeper, but my computer wouldn't cooperate.  It's more like Kentucky Blue (UK fans will recognize it!)

I think I'm going to switch to black with orange sometime this weekend.  My niece is a cheerleader for my former high school and the colors are orange and black - might be fun to freak out some parents and some of my former classmates!

Sorry about the bad pic - I really just woke up and took the picture.  It looks a lot better when it's styled.

This one:

shows the color a little better.  Anyway, not sure how long it will last, but I guess that's why my friends say I have "mood hair" instead of the mood rings!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010 08:34:20 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Support your local animal shelters and be a responsible pet owner by spaying or neutering your pet.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is waaaay more than being tired - imagine having the flu every day, quadruple that, and that's me on a good day!  No, I did not stay up too late last night either.....
emy
extra curricular activity queen

don't eat my cactus

View Profile WWW
« Reply #714 on: August 20, 2005 08:21:44 AM »

wow, you all have amazing hair!! i'm a little boring really in comparison..
I just put some streaks of turquoise and purple through one side of my hair..any more and i think my collage would throw me out..they're pretty strict about that kinda thing, although they pretty much let you wear what you want! weird..

anyway onto the pics...

this is me..please ignore the weird pose..i have a habit of not looking normal on photos..it doesn't really show my hair very well either but i can't find a decent picture of me with it down, so this'll have to do.

this one shows the colour a little better..i've got my hair twisted back into two 'chopstick twist' things as i call them..

Oh and i recently cut my own hair for the first time, it was a successful operation and i'm glad i saved myself some money! I think i'm more happy doing it myself because i can be exactly sure it's what i want. I like my hair quite choppy anyway..and it's layered at shoulder length if you can't tell by the pics..

enough from me..happy hairwatching!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010 08:24:19 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

i'm not lazy, i'm energy efficient
Shmooey
« Reply #715 on: August 20, 2005 09:23:47 AM »

wow, you all have amazing hair!! i'm a little boring really in comparison..
I just put some streaks of turquoise and purple through one side of my hair..any more and i think my collage would throw me out..they're pretty strict about that kinda thing, although they pretty much let you wear what you want! weird..

anyway onto the pics...

this is me..please ignore the weird pose..i have a habit of not looking normal on photos..it doesn't really show my hair very well either but i can't find a decent picture of me with it down, so this'll have to do.

this one shows the colour a little better..i've got my hair twisted back into two 'chopstick twist' things as i call them..

Oh and i recently cut my own hair for the first time, it was a successful operation and i'm glad i saved myself some money! I think i'm more happy doing it myself because i can be exactly sure it's what i want. I like my hair quite choppy anyway..and it's layered at shoulder length if you can't tell by the pics..

enough from me..happy hairwatching!

Hey! how do you do those "chopstick twists" ? I must know~!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006 07:59:13 PM by krazigal72 » THIS ROCKS   Logged
misskumari

**why can't it be beach day, everyday?!?*

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: August 20, 2005 03:00:49 PM »

i love everyone's fabulous hair!!!

here's mine... no great colors... just lots of curls. 

it used to be crazy long:

then i CHOPPED it before i started med school:

and i haven't cut it since!!!!

whattya think?  long, short, or in between?!?? Smiley  i'm trying to decide if i should cut it, or keep growing! Smiley

kumari
« Last Edit: August 20, 2005 03:20:49 PM by misskumari » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #717 on: August 21, 2005 04:48:43 PM »

short = super hot!

That's my vote  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rylizbeth

I don't remember...

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: August 22, 2005 08:32:44 AM »

I love it short!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Gypsygurl
« Reply #719 on: August 22, 2005 08:44:46 AM »

I like it short, mine is just a little longer with looser curls and its a great length to put a bunch of bobby pins in for a quick updo (when Im missing my longer hair) Although I think if my husband finds one more bobby pin laying around Im a dead woman  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Secret Society of Tortured Daughters-In-Law - Hate your MIL? Join the Society today!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Summer Braid
Finger Wave Curls
How to Get Sleek Straight Hair
How to Make an Unstructured Hair Bun
Textured Hair Twists
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...