A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,602
Currently Running With Scissors:
839 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 490977 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #560 on: July 13, 2005 02:43:36 AM »

this is what it looked like the day i got it cut. she styled my bangs so well. unfortunately, i can't get it to do that  Cry

there isn't much to show off, but this is what it looks like now. i wanted to dye it dark brown, but it came out black. so the next time i dyed it, i went lighter, so then it made my roots even lighter than the rest. so now i have dark ends, then a light stripe in the middle, and then natural roots. i want random red highlights all over. (not hair color red, like, kool-aid red). if i used kool-aid, how would i do it, and how long would it last? i think it would be awesome.

i love everyone's hair! it's so beautiful!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
Otakuannie

It's okay because I didn't really mean it

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: July 13, 2005 09:57:50 AM »

ceana and ashwhole2861 your guys's hair ROCKS!

I was going to dress up for the Harry Potter release but I'm soooo tired I didn't want to sew a robe, so instead I resewed my  Hogwarts Polo shirt to fit and finished my Slytherin scarf which I began in August, neglected until December finished except for one row, and just completed.

I am the QUEEN of procrastination

even if I can't spell it...Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your MySpace makes me want to kill myself
monalisa_lazysmile
« Reply #562 on: July 13, 2005 11:12:50 AM »

monalisa_lazysmile I love your hair! I have thick hair and when I got it cut that short it looked terrible.. is your hair thick? Maybe I can bring your pic with me to the hair salon next time because I want my hair to look like that.  Smiley

my hair isn't thick at all! it only gets to look like that after a lot of back-combing and applying some hairspray...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Been dazed and confused/For so long it's not true
Morning Star
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

feel my chest when i look at you, baby you, you got my only heart.

suppose i said, you're my saving grace?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #563 on: July 13, 2005 03:00:25 PM »

I was going to dress up for the Harry Potter release but I'm soooo tired I didn't want to sew a robe, so instead I resewed my  Hogwarts Polo shirt to fit and finished my Slytherin scarf which I began in August, neglected until December finished except for one row, and just completed.

thank you!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-mayor west?
-how do you know my language?

i made an info blog for my swap partners.
http://mon-seul.livejournal.com/

i now have a wist list!

www.wists.com/morningstar
themarsvolta128
no one defies artificial light

Uproar East, Strike West

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: July 14, 2005 12:51:18 AM »

I know I already posted, but this pic shows my hair better. It's not like this anymore though, it's all black now with some red streaking.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ceana
« Reply #565 on: July 14, 2005 02:23:09 AM »

Thanks! Gahh, the robe sewing is such a bitch. I made my own pattern because I couldn't be bothered to buy one and I'm now wishing I had bought the pattern. I sewed on one sleeve backwards twice in ten minutes before stopping for the night. I think I worked on the cloak for nearly 7 hours yesterday and I've still got to attach the hood, one sleeve and the other front part, and I have to make my skirt... I see a very late night ahead of me  Tongue Way to go on your scarf!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

*poke*
Seika
« Reply #566 on: July 14, 2005 11:46:13 AM »

I want bangs but I would look like a man. It sucks when you look in a mirror and go "I would make a really hot guy" It's just not right
I feel your pain. I can't wear a hat.  My friends look at me and comment abot how they would date me. * yulek*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Do you realize that your insatiable pull for all things deadly was strong enough to recover a pack of mutant canines from extinction?  If we could bottle your luck, we'd have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands." --Edward, Eclipse
pumperthedinosaur
falling monkey

cogitating, masticating, procrastinating.....

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #567 on: July 14, 2005 12:10:12 PM »

I want bangs but I would look like a man. It sucks when you look in a mirror and go "I would make a really hot guy" It's just not right
I feel your pain. I can't wear a hat.  My friends look at me and comment abot how they would date me. * yulek*

HAH!  i have hat troubles too....  in a basebal cap, i look like Short Round from Indiana Jones:
"you call him DOCTOR JONES!!!" Angry
THIS ROCKS   Logged
karmic

They shoot heroin, don't they?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #568 on: July 14, 2005 01:24:40 PM »

Recently, I've re-dyed my hair pink (last Sunday) and cut it (two weeks ago) so...taa daa!

(Photobucket is being weird so I'm gonna have to use TinyPic...)

Me looking so very angsty. I have no idea why I look angst-ridden but I suppose it might have something to do with the fact that the bathroom reeked like a mother.

It's Cousin Its sister!

Flashing my gang symbol. All the girls with pink hair, representin'!

Back shot. It looks like I have a ball of light in my hands. Ooh. Magical.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Seika
« Reply #569 on: July 14, 2005 01:37:50 PM »

HAH!  i have hat troubles too....  in a basebal cap, i look like Short Round from Indiana Jones:
"you call him DOCTOR JONES!!!" Angry
it doesn't help that i dress quite guy-ish.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Do you realize that your insatiable pull for all things deadly was strong enough to recover a pack of mutant canines from extinction?  If we could bottle your luck, we'd have a weapon of mass destruction on our hands." --Edward, Eclipse
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Photoshop - Turning a Photo into a Cartoon P.1
After Effects Tutorial - Making a Space Explosion
3DS Max 9 Tutorial - Creating a Sky
Latest Blog Articles
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...