A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,558
Currently Running With Scissors:
539 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 501897 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

happycrayon
where's bobette?

thats alright, i still got my guitar

View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 20, 2005 10:02:13 PM »

is there anywhere I can buy special effects hair dye besides from their website?
i second that. does anyone know?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the traffic lights, they turn blue tomorrow
DevilDoll
« Reply #461 on: June 20, 2005 10:05:11 PM »

I've bought it off the Hot Topic &/or Torrid websites.  I don't know if the prices are different though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Vanessa Cyanide
You won't like me.

Couture is lame. End of story.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #462 on: June 21, 2005 08:32:51 AM »

They carry it at most beauty stores, I don't think Sally Beauty carries it though.  Also, most "head shops" carry it too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://cyanidekustoms.bravehost.com
"I dont give a fu*k about punk rock no more" -The Dwarves
I want to give the Devil back the Devils' rock n roll!
Motorcycles and cars made of METAL....nothing gets to a girls heart faster... oh yea-  And crafting stuff that gives off toxic fumes....mmm m
cathou

se roule un mouton

View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 21, 2005 09:56:25 AM »

If you don't live in the US (just like me) the only place where it is available is trough websites.... personnaly I like ebay because usually the shipping is cheaper.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

<("<) <( " )> (>")>
Velour
Lady of the Scissors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #464 on: June 21, 2005 12:45:56 PM »

I'm not going to post my hair because it is decidedly average  Embarrassed, but I'd love to spice it up a bit! I'm super-inspired by some of the funky colors on this thread, so I think I'll run out to Target sometime this week. What I was wondering... because I'm indecisive and this would be my first color dye  Tongue, I want to use something other than permanent, and I came across an add for the new Loreal Color Pulse thingie-me-bobbers, and I'd love to give them a try! What I was wondering is... has anyone used them before? Because they promise bright color for 8-10 shampoos, I want a real-life review if they really work well or not. Anybody used them before?

Anyyyyybody? Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nothing is craftier than a story Smiley http://writwratwrote.wordpress.com/
*lipgloss addict
« Reply #465 on: June 21, 2005 02:16:49 PM »

im SOOO terribly sorry guys. i just noticed that right after i posted and i guess i couldn't do nothing after that. the problem is that at this moment my own site is down and apart from the fact that the computer isn't really my friend. so yea. ill try to post my pics sometime soon. thnx soo much aif. lol. ill try and use ur comment.
karen Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mireneh

working like a dog?!?!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #466 on: June 21, 2005 07:22:15 PM »

Ok, I finally broke down and took a pic of my (now somewhat faded) haircolor.  I used the Color Rays since I have dark hair - after covering my extensive amount of grey hair.  It was much brighter fuschia at the beginning, but has faded a lot.  I did the underneath layer just for the heck of it.  Bad thing is I went back to South Carolina for a month and the heat and humidity left my collars pink.  I'm thinking of going just above the shoulders soon so that'll help.  Anyway - here's my hair at the moment (forgive the bad pic, I'm not very good at posting and I really prefer to be behind the camera not in front of it)....

ps.....I have some bottles of pinks and a blue (and a package of bleach) to choose from - when my sister is here I'll get her to help me add some different color.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010 08:37:04 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Support your local animal shelters and be a responsible pet owner by spaying or neutering your pet.

Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is waaaay more than being tired - imagine having the flu every day, quadruple that, and that's me on a good day!  No, I did not stay up too late last night either.....
aif the waif
« Reply #467 on: June 21, 2005 08:59:02 PM »

lipgloss addict, you have great hair. Glad you got the pictures working.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My store: Finely Wrought Etsy
My crochet blog: Finely Wrought Blog
My personal style: The Laundry Narrative
Nabisco

the fate of millions

View Profile WWW
« Reply #468 on: June 21, 2005 10:28:26 PM »

*cough* I love my hair. But I don't have lots of pictures of it looking proper. So here's a few (2) to give you an ideaaa

colour

cut

Smiley

oh right, I keep forgetting, I have 2 stripes shaved on the sides of my head but I don't have any pictures. They start right behind the chops things and curve with my ears Tongue
« Last Edit: June 21, 2005 10:41:11 PM by Nabisco » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LUBEE
« Reply #469 on: June 22, 2005 08:09:26 AM »

what type of product do you use that makes your hair sooooooooo bright?
*cough* I love my hair. But I don't have lots of pictures of it looking proper. So here's a few (2) to give you an ideaaa

oh right, I keep forgetting, I have 2 stripes shaved on the sides of my head but I don't have any pictures. They start right behind the chops things and curve with my ears Tongue
« Last Edit: June 22, 2005 11:19:32 AM by girlypirate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Black and White gradient in Photoshop
How to Create an action in Photoshop Part 1/2
Post-processing Digital Photos
How to Create Cool Banners in Gimp
How to Create A Map in Photoshop
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...