A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
297 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 509237 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

perfectlyflawed
« Reply #370 on: June 05, 2005 05:13:01 PM »

can you buy special fx at hot topic? when i move to the states on the 30th i am gonna dye it pink and i want to know where i can get it in the Virginia area.
the hot topic in my mall has it, so i assume it'd be in most of them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aly_421
i <3 theatre, but not the DRAMA.

anyone home?? echO-O-O-O-o....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #371 on: June 05, 2005 05:44:14 PM »

agnes_pennyworth, your hair is gorgeous! is your hair naturally wavy/curly? it looks so perfect!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.myspace.com/aly421

too many mutha ucka's, uckin with my shi
theres too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
how many mutha ucka's?
too many too count! mutha ucka.
jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: June 05, 2005 07:47:37 PM »

RamenSupernova: you should get your hair trimmed more often. it'll grow out faster!

That's not really true.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

krajackex

Lingering death is a dark shade of white.

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: June 05, 2005 08:27:12 PM »

RamenSupernova: you should get your hair trimmed more often. it'll grow out faster!

That's not really true.

Yeah it is.  Because if you don't you start to get split ends, and then the hair will either slow down or stop growing.  If you make sure to keep it trimmed and split end free it grows a lot better.  It makes it healthier at least.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
surfergrl311

&& don't be so so sure. this is all it adds up to

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: June 05, 2005 08:32:39 PM »

That's not really true.

Yeah it is.  Because if you don't you start to get split ends, and then the hair will either slow down or stop growing.  If you make sure to keep it trimmed and split end free it grows a lot better.  It makes it healthier at least.

actually its not true...not to prolong the argument but just in case someone is wondering...no matter how often you trim your hair it grows about a 1/2 inch every month..give or take...you can look at this website for a few other myths! Grin

http://magazines.ivillage.com/goodhousekeeping/hb/health/articles/0,,284598_290056,00.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jack E. Ohhh

You be him, and I'll be her...

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: June 06, 2005 05:18:05 AM »

That's not really true.

actually its not true...not to prolong the argument but just in case someone is wondering...no matter how often you trim your hair it grows about a 1/2 inch every month..give or take...you can look at this website for a few other myths! Grin

http://magazines.ivillage.com/goodhousekeeping/hb/health/articles/0,,284598_290056,00.html

True...  A regular trim will just make it appear to be longer because the split ends will be gone...leaving the bottom laying flat instead of poofing out and up (which makes it seem a little shorter.)  She's right...It's not true..  Your hair grows the same amount no matter what...  Trimming, however good it might be for your hair, is just a trick on the eye when it comes to helping growth.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where exactly in the yard?  On the croquet lawn?  By the bird bath?  Marty, where do you think we should bury these babies with webbed feet?  The back yard is getting very crowded i think.  positively littered with corpses.  First daddy's and now duck babies.
agnes_pennyworth
« Reply #376 on: June 06, 2005 09:35:46 AM »

agnes_pennyworth, your hair is gorgeous! is your hair naturally wavy/curly? it looks so perfect!

Thanks!  It is naturally crazy and out of control =)  It used to be super short and then i realized that it could be kinda pretty if i grew it out a bit. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fun and run should never be in the same sentence, that's like saying, "look at my humour tumour!"
-Ardal O'Hanlon
giggles1100

They call me Martha......

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 06, 2005 11:35:16 AM »

Oh you girls make me long for the 80's again, acually Y'all lookliek you are fromt he 80's   I used to have pink, purple, blue, orange and red hair,a ll at different times growing up, my mom always colored it for me, but the colors were not as good back in the day as they are now.  I will have to dig out some pics to post, I am a "soccer mom" now and I work at a church so no real funky colors here I did however this past fall chunk it with orange and brown and blonde, bnut it blened real well and didn't look that crazy.  If you cannto tell I am from the 80's graduated in 90, but I did have my punk faze and of course my Madonna Boy toy Faze.  You girls keep having fun with your hair, I am loving looking at all the pics and learning about Dreadlocks, i will say I had the Bob Marly misconception about dreds and I seriously thought you could not wash your hair.  *sigh*  I am so old. I think it is time for a fun Trendy new do for the summer,a nd I might just add  a couple small pink stripes, got any suggesstions on a maybe a washable color, that might wash out in 5-6 washings? I could use, I have naturally light blonde hair.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Giggles To all!
Heather
iloveyou330
« Reply #378 on: June 06, 2005 01:38:00 PM »

Colour Pulse Mousse  by Loreal is temporary, and it comes it a bunch of different colors.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

From the book Godless:

Just Al: I know that God is real. I feel his presence in my heart
Me: What does it feel like?
Just Al: It's hard to describe Jason. It feels good.
Me: Oh. I thought maybe it was like heartburn or something.
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 06, 2005 01:46:16 PM »

It's going dark green & black next week.

I am going to miss your colors!!  But I am sure it will look just as awesomely cute... Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Cover a Blemish
How to Use Scotch Tape to Perfect Liquid Eyeliner
Laura Mercier: How to Flawlessly Apply Your Foundation
Best Dressed at the Hollywood Film Awards
Office Chic: Look Good for Your 9-5 in No Time
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...