A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,053
Currently Running With Scissors:
818 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 393
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 472342 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LaMortes
Violet Massacre

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: May 06, 2005 08:14:43 AM »

hey zombie teeth your hair is really fu***ng cool!! i'd love to have my hair green too, but damn school and work  Sad.....
oh btw, mind me ask what your shirt says?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

le froid tue la fillette, qui n'a plus d'allumettes... BxN
Zombie_Teeth
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Bike Punk

X VEGAN X

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #211 on: May 06, 2005 11:24:26 AM »

hey zombie teeth your hair is really fu***ng cool!! i'd love to have my hair green too, but damn school and work  Sad.....

Thanks! And here's the shirt below.

Yep. So I dislike V-day. The funny thing is, my not-boyfriend [who kisses me and cuddles yet who just wants to be friends  AngryNewsflash on 5/6 I broke up with that ass a few weeks ago! Smiley] borrowed the stencil for this and made his own shirt. So I'm bitter and I hate love and I hate mind games. Anyways, I came up with the idea for this stencil one night. I really like it.. and if you don't know who Kevorkian is, I suggest you look him up to fully understand it. It's done in red fabric paint on a white hane's boy's medium shirt that I made more fitted. I'm tiny! I also took off the damn collar.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hey guys,
Sorry about all the old broken picture posts. I no longer have the files!

LaMortes
Violet Massacre

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2005 09:04:03 AM »

Thanks! And here's the shirt below.

Yep. So I dislike V-day. The funny thing is, my not-boyfriend [who kisses me and cuddles yet who just wants to be friends  AngryNewsflash on 5/6 I broke up with that ass a few weeks ago! Smiley] borrowed the stencil for this and made his own shirt. So I'm bitter and I hate love and I hate mind games. Anyways, I came up with the idea for this stencil one night. I really like it.. and if you don't know who Kevorkian is, I suggest you look him up to fully understand it. It's done in red fabric paint on a white hane's boy's medium shirt that I made more fitted. I'm tiny! I also took off the damn collar.

oh yes i saw that shirt before on craftster.... i really like everything you do,  we have a similar style... one day you should post all your wardrobe!!  Wink
« Last Edit: May 28, 2005 10:49:53 AM by girlypirate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

le froid tue la fillette, qui n'a plus d'allumettes... BxN
schi118
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2005 06:23:58 PM »

love everyone's hair!

naked ninja:  the dreads look great.. i plan on getting dreads by the beginning of the summer.  i've gotten some mixed opinions, but the most important to me were the opinions of my bosses and my mom.  both bosses were cool with it, mom was hesitant and recently said she's more comfortable with the idea soooo hopefully they'll be in within the next 3 weeks!  i figure i've got 3 more years until college graduation so now's the best time to do it... i appreciate the tips on what to wash with and what to put in between washes, that really helps!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iLoVeCaReBeArS
« Reply #214 on: May 12, 2005 06:26:23 PM »

I got my hair cut for the first time in about a year yesterday. I just got it trimmed, but I think it looks a lot nicer now. I am not crafty at all with my hair. No dye, no highlights, no blow dryer, nothing. It's just natural.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

boo
AModernMantra
Sprrrriiiing!

Oh, hai, I upgraded your leaf.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #215 on: May 12, 2005 09:12:04 PM »

Everyone has such lovely hair! It's inspiring to see all the different colors and styles.

I had very long, very straight blue-sometimes-mintygreen hair for several years in college. Then, alas, I allowed my exboyfriend's mother convince me I "needed" brown hair so I could get a better job.

Since I felt I could no longer color it, I did the next best thing... cutting it all off. Cheesy I gave my hair to Locks of Love and, for the first time in my life, had hair above my chin... I also ended up lightening it.  Wink

It's been growing out... and *whistles* I've kept gradually changing color, I can't help it.

I am a video game zombie. New glasses represent!

... annnnd here's another current picture.

I work at a daycare/preschool that technically has no dress code, but I think my boss (who also cuts hair, fabulously, and has many opinions on hairstyles) would say something if I had an all-over unnatural hue. I've been itching to be pinkish, though. Embarrassed I'm considering doing stripes, which I might be able to get away with at work, and also looking for a new cut to try out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

43 Things | Wists

I <3 personal swaps!
elleshellmo
« Reply #216 on: May 12, 2005 09:49:42 PM »

those are great hairstyles, and good pictures.  you look really pretty, but in a different way in each picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
erindezeeuw

How am I not myself?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: May 13, 2005 04:31:22 PM »

My hair declined to hold its color after all that bleaching. It turned kind of grayish. But for Mother's Day I had to go to church, and I didn't want to embarass my mom, so the plan was to bleach one last time and put a normal human color on it. My hair was sick of doing stuff, so even after two dyes, I'm stuck like this:

I always kind of wondered how I'd look blonde. I'm not sure what I think about it. But I'm stuck with it for a while, I guess.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010 08:36:28 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

This may be for sale on my etsy:
creme-tangerine

myspace

How am I not myself?
amandajones

life means nothing if you're not obsessed

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 14, 2005 02:22:43 PM »

I work at a daycare/preschool that technically has no dress code, but I think my boss (who also cuts hair, fabulously, and has many opinions on hairstyles) would say something if I had an all-over unnatural hue. I've been itching to be pinkish, though. Embarrassed I'm considering doing stripes, which I might be able to get away with at work, and also looking for a new cut to try out.

i also work at a preschool and have missed having different colored hair! i've been wanting to go back to the bright red i had awhile ago and summer break is comming quickly so i think i'll do it then and just come back with it colored in september!
amanda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We like boys. We like hot boys.
With roaming hands and rushing fingers!
I'm just a be bop baby, and i don't take nothing from no one.
See you later Daddyo's
jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #219 on: May 14, 2005 07:50:51 PM »

Do you think your job would mind that? I've always found that little kids have the BEST reactions to strangely colored hair. 

The best example:  I went to the San Diego Zoo one year with my family and we were all sitting down at a table taking a breather.  This little girl near us calls out to her dad and says "Daddy! Daddy! Take a picture of that girl with the pink hair!"  Cheesy  Grin

They're almost always super cute like that but I've actually had some little kids give me evil eyes! THAT is strange.  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 393 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Pick a Swimsuit for an Apple Shaped Body
How to Pick a Swimsuit for a Pear Shaped Body
How to Pick a Swimsuit for a Full Bust
Style Tips to Transition Into Fall
Kate Moss Reunites with Topshop for New Collaboration
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Amigurumi
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Karen Casper
Tute Tuesday: Wooden Chain

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...