A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
433 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 501882 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

krazigal72
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Jeweled Whore

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: April 26, 2005 05:55:04 PM »

I think it looks like the kind of pic you send out with wedding announcements.

yeah! rach..that would be super cute. not to push you into marriage..lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Only dead fish go with the flow.

If you're gonna play with fire, then you're gonna get burned.

Craftster has the best Mod Squad ever. <3

Remind me that we'll always have each other
When everything else is gone.
rachelyra
Medium Reality

making stuff, taking names.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2005 12:20:52 AM »

oh, we *are* getting married.  those pics are actually from an "engagement picture" series we did with the guy who is going to photograph our wedding. 

maybe we'll put one on our thank-you cards or something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

viciouskittie
one crafty bitch

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2005 03:35:57 AM »

Hahaha that's hilarious.. I always use a towel. hahaha.

I'm just getting my foot in the door regarding getting photopasses, just this weekend I shot the Metalfest in Worcester, MA. Got shots of King Diamond, Nile, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork, Sonata Arctica, buncha bands. I shot that fest last year too. I mainly do the writing end of it, with my zine and a few others, but I'm going to school for photography in the fall so I'm hoping to get more professional camera and stuff. I'm babbling.

oh my king diamond..we almost went to see him in dc, but i decided ive 1. already seen him a few times, and 2. we needed to put the money towards house stuff...but it sounds like you what your doing and how to get there..heh..kinda off the subject just a little, i worked at a club back home doing lighting and sound, and set up/breakdown of bands stuff, and the owner would give anyone a pass that said they were a pro. photographer and they worked for whatever magazine...many of these didnt even exisit...one night hes like, wheres all the guys taking photos? trying not to laugh i had to explain that they were out in the pit dancing and had no cameras when they came in the door...poor poor old man manager...heh...from then on i was in charge of the passes...people are so dumb...ok so now im babbling...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hi my names kate, and im a craft addict..

www.wists.com/veganedgekate
snowwhitesuicide
Thrash&Burn

Another twenty-something knitter with an attitude.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2005 10:37:41 AM »

Hahaha that's hilarious.. I always use a towel. hahaha.

I'm just getting my foot in the door regarding getting photopasses, just this weekend I shot the Metalfest in Worcester, MA. Got shots of King Diamond, Nile, Dark Tranquillity, Soilwork, Sonata Arctica, buncha bands. I shot that fest last year too. I mainly do the writing end of it, with my zine and a few others, but I'm going to school for photography in the fall so I'm hoping to get more professional camera and stuff. I'm babbling.

oh my king diamond..we almost went to see him in dc, but i decided ive 1. already seen him a few times, and 2. we needed to put the money towards house stuff...but it sounds like you what your doing and how to get there..heh..kinda off the subject just a little, i worked at a club back home doing lighting and sound, and set up/breakdown of bands stuff, and the owner would give anyone a pass that said they were a pro. photographer and they worked for whatever magazine...many of these didnt even exisit...one night hes like, wheres all the guys taking photos? trying not to laugh i had to explain that they were out in the pit dancing and had no cameras when they came in the door...poor poor old man manager...heh...from then on i was in charge of the passes...people are so dumb...ok so now im babbling...

ugh, I hate that!! I could barely get any pics last weekend because they let so many people in with passes, people I KNOW, that I KNOW DONT write for shit!! Very annoying!

Oh and KD rules. He closed with MF's EVIL, it was outstanding.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aly_421
i <3 theatre, but not the DRAMA.

anyone home?? echO-O-O-O-o....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: April 28, 2005 10:16:24 AM »

not the most interesting but i looooooove my hair now that i'm old enough to realize it's unique.

it's short [not even chin length anymore] and very fine and soft.
no one has my hair up here in the woods...
so everyone at school plays with my hair because theirs sucks. Wink

not dyed right now, but i previously had it dyed a horrible redish color. now i want some darker brown in it..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.myspace.com/aly421

too many mutha ucka's, uckin with my shi
theres too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
too many mutha ucka's uckin with my shi
how many mutha ucka's?
too many too count! mutha ucka.
cheesedip

Llama? Hmmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 28, 2005 12:54:36 PM »

My haaair! I hope this pic works, I'm a photobucket newbie. If it does work, please read the below writing. If it doesn't, retreat to a safe distance Smiley Thankyouuu!

This is a pretty old pic, my hair's a darker shade of red now and much longer (and fatter). Before I got my hair cut like this it was down to my shoulders, and needed dying because it had gone an awful shade of I-don't-know-what and I never bothered with it so it just looked crappy. So haircut time! Wahey!

Loving this thread by the way Cheesy You're all such creative people, even with your hair!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."
- G. B. Burgin
cheesedip

Llama? Hmmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 28, 2005 12:56:09 PM »

Oh wow it worked! I'm so pleased that I had to post again with my pleasedness Smiley Sorry!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"It is much more comfortable to be mad and know it, than to be sane and have one's doubts."
- G. B. Burgin
littleone1098

Let them eat cake she said

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: April 28, 2005 04:36:30 PM »

Cheesedip, your hair is Ah. Dorable. I love it! My hair is almost to the middle of my back. It was longer a year and a half ago, and I cut 12 inches off, leaving it at my chin.....I looked a lot younger when I did that, and still haven't gotten my hair since then. (I should really get at least a trim, I know, I know) So now it's getting longer and I've always wondered how I'd look with shorter hair like yours....I'm too chicken. Maybe I'll play around with one of those dumb Cosmo, put your picture in here and put a hairstyle on you, things. Anyways.......Enough of my rambling. I just really like your cut. (and color)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every morning when I wake up I experince an exquisite joythe joy of being Salvador Daland I ask myself in rapture, What wonderful things this Salvador Dal is going to accomplish today?" -The one and only
cheesedip

Llama? Hmmmm...

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 29, 2005 01:11:56 PM »

Hey, thanks!  Cheesy You should try the cosmo idea, luckily I have a hairdresser I can REALLY trust. Take the plunge! It's worth it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

- G. B. Burgin
Souldier

make mini ramps... not war

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: April 29, 2005 04:44:33 PM »

I have some new pics of my dreads. Can't wait to take some pictures of them out in the sun though.

They are progressing quite nicely.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://souldier.etsy.com
Handbags, trinkets, and oddities that truly allow you to march to your own beat.

http://petsouldiers.etsy.com
A place where pets and their owners can march to their own beat!

http://marching-souldier.blogspot.com/
A place where I vent. Ha!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Sartorialist Sizzle Reel
Photographing in Places of Worship - Photography Tips
Capturing Details in Architecture Photography
Bryant Austin on the Scale of a Life-Size Whale Photograph
X-Ray Art Captures Inner Beauty
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...