A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 297,155
Currently Running With Scissors:
585 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 499067 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheBeckster
I'm just awesome

View Profile
« Reply #3870 on: April 06, 2007 06:51:42 PM »

And thebeckster: Do you have any pics of you front on?

This is the only pic I could find of my face front on, you'll have to excuse the weird look on my face
THIS ROCKS   Logged

forget regret or life is yours to miss.
WIPs

The WIPs Phenomenon

View Profile
« Reply #3871 on: April 06, 2007 07:06:23 PM »

Anyone know some quick hairdos that take less than 10 minutes to do. Usually I'm in a rush to go to school and I want something other than a ponytail or leaving it down. In case this helps, my hair is thin, straight, and a little bit below shoulder-length...it's kind of like armpit-length. Any ideas would be appreciated.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

100 Themes ATC: 1/100 Grin
determinedimprovisation

overly-excited crafter of all trades

View Profile
« Reply #3872 on: April 06, 2007 09:00:36 PM »

Anyone know some quick hairdos that take less than 10 minutes to do. Usually I'm in a rush to go to school and I want something other than a ponytail or leaving it down. In case this helps, my hair is thin, straight, and a little bit below shoulder-length...it's kind of like armpit-length. Any ideas would be appreciated.  Smiley

Well, it's not all the different from a ponytail, but I always think putting it up in a clip looks nice.  You can either spike the ends out of the top of the clip, or do it when your hair is wet and smooth them down so it's kind of a waterfall.  I recommend an octopus clip, about $2.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dirtyprettythings
beauty is more vibrant when found pressed in the mud

View Profile
« Reply #3873 on: April 06, 2007 09:04:07 PM »

Dirtyprettythings: Sorry I don't have any help but has anyone told you you kinda look like Winona Ryder? Its uncanny! I hope you don't find that insulting or anything but you shouldn't cos she's gorgeous!

http://www.shotsdaily.com/movies/winona_ryder_at_la_film_festival.php

...See?

wooah you're the second person on craftster to tell me that! I guess I really do look like her [just without the boobs haha]. No worries I take it as a total compliment, thanks! And I ended up getting my hair cut, I'll post pics when I can find my camera...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what is your inspiration?
looktothedusk
« Reply #3874 on: April 07, 2007 04:39:33 AM »

ok has anyone heard of ice cream hair dye. it's the company name...and is it any good? Huh
THIS ROCKS   Logged

" To be a lady one must only be themselves."
i_am_alexia
« Reply #3875 on: April 07, 2007 05:33:45 AM »

wooah you're the second person on craftster to tell me that! I guess I really do look like her [just without the boobs haha]. No worries I take it as a total compliment, thanks! And I ended up getting my hair cut, I'll post pics when I can find my camera...

Oh yay! I'm glad I'm not the only one! And can't wait to see your new do!

And thebeckster - I think you should go for it! Your facial shapes look pretty similar, and I think that cut would suit you Smiley

And ask the hairdresser about dying your hair. They probably wouldn't dye it all brown first anyway, cos that'd be a waste of dye if you're just gonna bleach bits out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zorak: Are you really that stupid?
Brak: I dare you to say that again only this time say Brak I love you.

http://i-am-famous.livejournal.com/ For all my crafty goodness.
jennique
« Reply #3876 on: April 07, 2007 08:16:09 AM »

Well, it's not all the different from a ponytail, but I always think putting it up in a clip looks nice.  You can either spike the ends out of the top of the clip, or do it when your hair is wet and smooth them down so it's kind of a waterfall.  I recommend an octopus clip, about $2.

I don't really understand that. Do you have any picture examples? Or can anyone explain better if they get it? I'm interested because I have similar hair. Thanks.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~jenny
Craftinator
« Reply #3877 on: April 07, 2007 08:53:10 AM »

WIPs -

I love coming up with ideas - how'sabout this?

(I drew it all by myself!  heehee)

It's sort of a french braid but easier.  You just take the top section of hair and put it in a clip or a band, gather another section and put it in another clip with the top section, and so on.

Waddya think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

burstandbloom
« Reply #3878 on: April 07, 2007 09:00:49 AM »

this reminds me of being a little kid...i used to ALWAYS wear my hari like that when i was in elemetary school because it was the easiest thing for my mom to do that wouldnt fall out. haha. not to say it wouldnt look good on someone older....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps!
LilMissPink
« Reply #3879 on: April 07, 2007 09:46:32 AM »

i like how it looks in the drawing but wouldnt that be the same as wearing one long clip? (i love those)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Everybody likes pink. People who think otherwise are in denial.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 386 387 [388] 389 390 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear a Bandana in Your Hair
Throwback Thursday Tell-All: Tamu McPherson Childhood Photos
Throwback Thursday Tell-All: Soo Joo Park Shows Us All Her Past Hairstyles
Insta-Makeover: How to Rock the New Braided Part
Insta-Makeover: How to Wear Runway-Ready Slick Roots
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...