A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,790
Currently Running With Scissors:
484 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 507776 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Tuesday

Needle Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #3790 on: March 15, 2007 09:37:23 PM »

I just got mine done today Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged

AmaZing
« Reply #3791 on: March 15, 2007 11:27:10 PM »

Tuesday- your hair looks gorgeous!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raina.storms
« Reply #3792 on: March 16, 2007 06:50:35 AM »

Tuesday-- WOW! That haircut is PERFECT for you! It highlights your beautiful eyes. That sounds a little weird, but your eyes really POP. Grin  Great eyebrows, too. I wish mine looked like that. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ellie.henry
« Reply #3793 on: March 17, 2007 10:42:39 PM »

for anyone who may care I fixed (we hope) my previous hair timeline pics! haha now with new snow cone flavoured fun!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!
mye
« Reply #3794 on: March 18, 2007 04:25:09 AM »

K, so I had this red color that faded to this orange/pinkish hue, and I was wondering -

If I wanted to go back to that same red, should I bleach my hair and than dye, or is it enough to just go over what I have with red?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ellie.henry
« Reply #3795 on: March 18, 2007 08:03:23 AM »

You can just put the red on it again, I have no idea why i know this  Roll Eyes haha.... I had to do mine every two weeks or so when mine was red. It won't hurt your hair to just put the red back over it, but it will to bleach it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littleone1098

Let them eat cake she said

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3796 on: March 21, 2007 05:36:34 PM »

K, so I had this red color that faded to this orange/pinkish hue, and I was wondering -

If I wanted to go back to that same red, should I bleach my hair and than dye, or is it enough to just go over what I have with red?

Just go back to red.

The only time you ever have to bleach your hair is if you are wanting to get rid of specific tones or if you want to go lighter with your color. If you are just redoing the same color, you don't need to bleach.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Every morning when I wake up I experince an exquisite joythe joy of being Salvador Daland I ask myself in rapture, What wonderful things this Salvador Dal is going to accomplish today?" -The one and only
xfoxglove
« Reply #3797 on: March 21, 2007 10:16:09 PM »

I have the same sort of deal going on with my hair.  I do the underside red and it fades to this weird pink/orange.  Kindof melon-y.  Ha.  Anyway, I second (third, fourth?) the 'just dye it red again' consensus.

As for me, I'm so bored of the various red shades I've been doing.  I want to get the red out and do a blonde underlayer instead, I think. 

I went to Sally's and the woman there was no help.  She muttered something about Ronald McDonald hair and said the bleach was here and the color corrector was over there.  I was so confused that I left with nothing.  Do I need both?  Do I need one?  Which one?  Ahh.  I'm so lost.  Can anyone help me?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace.com/xfoxglove
sexylilsushiroll
Kung Fu Generation

Otaku

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3798 on: March 21, 2007 11:24:29 PM »

I've cut my hair and it's quite a nice length for the Summer and Spring of TEXAS!
Before:

After:
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love kitties!!!
ellie.henry
« Reply #3799 on: March 22, 2007 10:31:17 AM »

well last night i chopped myself some pin up style bangs, and after i was not so happy and went pissed off to bed, but this morning i am stern with my decision and love them still!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 378 379 [380] 381 382 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Behind the Scenes at Sanaa Lathan Cover Shoot
Winter Fashion: Casual Outerwear Trends
Cozy and Comfortable Outerwear for Winter
10 New Ways to Wear Your Denim Jacket
British Designer Makes Most Expensive Dress In The World
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...