A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,605
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 490983 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raina.storms
« Reply #3620 on: February 04, 2007 10:21:02 PM »

I bleached the underneath half of my hair. Then I put purple on near the scalp and combed it downward, and added pink to the rest. Now I get a really cute bun & ponytail!

Next time I'm either going with pink alone, or teal (fishbowl-ish). The purple would show up better on blond hair, but not mine. The pink is what's *BAM*, the first thing you see. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
clovergrace
The Positive Pessimest

Sometimes when you fall, you fly.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #3621 on: February 04, 2007 11:13:10 PM »

very cool hair! I have blonde hair and I'll be dying part of it purple this week.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftinator
« Reply #3622 on: February 05, 2007 07:35:45 AM »

TO MEG 2101

It looks like we have the same face shape and maybe the same hair.  Here's one of my favorite styles:

This was pretty versatile and easy to care for.  I could straighten it if I wanted, for a sleeker look or pin back the sides, leaving the bangs down.

It also worked really well with my cowlic!  It made this swoopy thing happen with the bangs.

I bet it could be colored in some fun ways too.

Hope this helps
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hey love
« Reply #3623 on: February 06, 2007 01:24:48 AM »

thanks so much! is there any way for me to put a blonde chunk in without using straight bleach? would box dye be strong enough?

i bleach the underside of my bangs with box dye.  well, a box bleach kit i guess.  i think it's loreal and it has a guy on the cover.  i usually do it twice because i have dark brown hair but it gets it super light.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

raina.storms
« Reply #3624 on: February 06, 2007 07:04:08 PM »

very cool hair! I have blonde hair and I'll be dying part of it purple this week.

Thanks! Have you done yours yet?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MurphyChick101
« Reply #3625 on: February 06, 2007 09:15:12 PM »

so i have a bit of a dilemna. and i would love u guys forever if u helped me out.

im used to having lots of diff colored hair. i posted back awhile ago. but i have a new job *petsmart* and i need to have hair i can pull off as nutural. i had brown with red fading at the bottom and i got mad one day and went and bought a box of black. yeah great idea. argh.

and i was looking through my old pics and seeing my bright green hair and all those colors i just got really sad. and i hate having just plain black hair on me cuz i dont know it just bothers me...

see i had this

now i have this

and i just wanna do something cuz i dont liek it plain black AT ALL.

any ideas? i was thinking like brown.blonde.black. red. mix somehow?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imjusmee

MRS. DAVID GEHR!!

View Profile
« Reply #3626 on: February 06, 2007 10:41:20 PM »

I was wondering if any1 ha tried manic panic's virgin snow?? cuz I want to take my blonde streak 2 a real white..also any1 try the tiger lily??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

promise yourself to be strong that nothing can disturb your <b>peace</b> of mind.
Jaci
« Reply #3627 on: February 07, 2007 02:44:58 AM »

murphy - don't do a thing, it looks gorgeous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShelbyBelby
BeeShell

Words and Ideas Can Change the World

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3628 on: February 07, 2007 05:14:56 AM »

murphy - don't do a thing, it looks gorgeous.

That's the same thing I was thinking!  Sometimes hair can seem 'boring' because it isn't so different, but it is beautiful and really suits your coloring.  I love it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personally, I experience the greatest degree of pleasure in having contact with works of art. They furnish me with happy feelings of an intensity such as I cannot derive from other realms. - Albert Einstein

http://shelbyp-book.blogspot.com/

http://www.wists.com/ShelbyBelby
rhino
« Reply #3629 on: February 07, 2007 08:12:56 AM »

I'm used to having lots of diff colored hair. i posted back awhile ago. but i have a new job *petsmart* and i need to have hair i can pull off as natural. i had brown with red fading at the bottom and i got mad one day and went and bought a box of black. yeah great idea. argh.
and i just wanna do something cause i don't like it plain black AT ALL.

any ideas? i was thinking like brown.blond.black.r ed. mix somehow?

you could go "natural" with blue black either dying it solid or hi-lighting parts.   also there was a post where they had dyed underneath you could only see it when it was up.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Art is why I get up in the morning; my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair, that I'm living for something I can't even define. And there you are right there, in the mean time."
Out of Habit (Ani Difranco)
http://www.rhino.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 361 362 [363] 364 365 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Mayonnaise Can Help Your Hair
Nifty Beauty Tip: Use Dry Shampoo to Refresh Your Hair On the Go
Some Hair Dressing Tips from Brad Graham
Sienna Miller’s Signature Beachy Waves
Get Beyoncé’s Sleek & Sparkling Grammy Hairdo: Celebrity Secret Weapon
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...