A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,095
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 393
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 472689 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

meg2101
Wand-Totin' Browncoat Ninja

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3400 on: December 03, 2006 09:48:30 PM »

I haven't cut it since about July, so it's very shaggy and shoulder-length. I have no clue what to do with it now. I had it dyed an orange-ish color and now it's about halfway grown out and I'm going to stick with my natural brown, but as far as the cut I'm stumped. I don't have any idea what would be good for my face shape and I can't even decide between long or short.   Huh

I had it quite long before and I donated it to Locks of Love, but now that I don't have a good reason to cut it, I can't seem to make up my mind.  Roll Eyes

I don't use any products in it, I basically just wash and brush it. And it is extremely thick, I break at least 1 hair-tie a day trying to put it in a ponytail.  Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

|| Wist | Flickr | Icon by me ||
indieanajess
« Reply #3401 on: December 04, 2006 06:55:32 AM »

OK I've read that Feria hair color can react badly if you use it more than once, but I'm not sure about it.
I dyed my hair about a month ago with a shade of Feria, and in about two weeks I'm going to do it again (same color).  It's mostly faded out by now, so wouldn't most of the residues that could react be gone by the time I dye it?
If anyone has experience with doing this then help me please.. 300+ pages on this thread was a little too much to sift through.  Thanks!

I used it for a couple years until I discovered Garnier and never had any problems. I still pick it up when I can't find my Garnier shade, so I wouldn't worry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
Jillie
Crazy Craft Lady

Life is good.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3402 on: December 04, 2006 08:09:25 AM »

OK I've read that Feria hair color can react badly if you use it more than once, but I'm not sure about it.
I dyed my hair about a month ago with a shade of Feria, and in about two weeks I'm going to do it again (same color).  It's mostly faded out by now, so wouldn't most of the residues that could react be gone by the time I dye it?
If anyone has experience with doing this then help me please.. 300+ pages on this thread was a little too much to sift through.  Thanks!

I used it for a couple years until I discovered Garnier and never had any problems. I still pick it up when I can't find my Garnier shade, so I wouldn't worry.

OK thanks! That kind of freaked me out when I first read it, and I couldn't find any other sources to back it up.
I've used Garnier before, it's great but just a little too expensive.  Poor college student, you know..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.lost.eu/1871f  This is an invitation!

Tetris, pretty colors, and (of course) lots of knitting!
Check out my new blog at:
http://saltwaterpurls.blogspot.com
indieanajess
« Reply #3403 on: December 04, 2006 09:58:37 AM »

I've been dying my hair the same shade for the last 5 years with no problems, so I think you should be good!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The frontal lobe is where it's at!
batty
weird kid

If no one was crafty life would be boring.

View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: December 04, 2006 12:27:35 PM »

yeah... I was sitting in french today and suddenly i had the idea that I should get some sort of like, fauxhawk. my mom'd probably get mad if i said it like that, but knowing her she'd like it after i got it, 'specially sice i wouldn't be really getting an actual mohawk and dyeing it plum or something. i dunno what do you guys think?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2006 12:29:07 PM by batty » THIS ROCKS   Logged

replies are so encouraged.... it's scary.
deviantart
wists
blog (it's new so there's not much at all on it)
ShelbyBelby
BeeShell

Words and Ideas Can Change the World

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3405 on: December 05, 2006 10:39:54 AM »

ok so a while ago i wa slike hey you guys shall i go blonde?
so last week i decide hey ill dye my hair, and apparently decide on the most awkward DIY job ever

I don't know about awkward, but it sure is awesome!  I want your hair!  The bangs are exactly what I've been wanting! 

I am so gonna use your pic to show my best friend (she's a stylist) so she can cut it how I've been imagining in my head!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personally, I experience the greatest degree of pleasure in having contact with works of art. They furnish me with happy feelings of an intensity such as I cannot derive from other realms. - Albert Einstein

http://shelbyp-book.blogspot.com/

http://www.wists.com/ShelbyBelby
white trash hero
« Reply #3406 on: December 05, 2006 04:20:57 PM »

yay i love you1 im a lil runk but im o glad you lie my hair... =evyru awkawrd inded
THIS ROCKS   Logged
LiliDesign
Little Miss Magpie

www.lilidesigns.co.uk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3407 on: December 06, 2006 01:34:48 PM »

And here's my new hair..:

What do you guys think?  I got it done this morning, about 5 inches off, and I'm getting used to the fringe (US-bangs) now...

xox
*edited to fix pictures*
« Last Edit: December 06, 2006 01:37:37 PM by LiliDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

The website's up and running, and the shop will be ready soon ~ www.lilidesigns.co. uk ~ Unique Handmade Jewellery Designs
Nuhbe
« Reply #3408 on: December 08, 2006 11:55:13 AM »

This is my hair style:

Blond lights in different shades and a fuchsia lock at front.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006 11:57:14 AM by Nuhbe » THIS ROCKS   Logged
karmic

They shoot heroin, don't they?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3409 on: December 08, 2006 03:44:47 PM »

I haven't posted in this thread in a loooong time, but here's what my hair looks like currently after I grew out my mohawk for about 3 months, dyed it black, grew it out some more, cut all of the black off, and dyed it an orangey-red color.  Grin

And just for fun, here's a picture of my brother and his fantastic hair. Look at it! There's so much of it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 393 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Why do some Cameras have a Viewfinder/LCD?
What Is Image Stabilization?
What Is Intelligent Auto? What Is Scene Mode?
Why is there a delay when I take a Picture?
What is Facial Recognition?
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...