A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 300,901
Currently Running With Scissors:
485 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 509921 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

slb2724
« Reply #3180 on: October 10, 2006 04:04:38 PM »

TonicCat- Thank you, and it is quite vibrant in real life, I surprise myself when I pass mirrors sometimes. XD The beauty of bleach. -giggle-

pinkkittypiper - Aw ^^. Thanks.
Sue is 7 months old, as is her male counterpart Stue. =)

MorbidKnits- Thank you. Smiley  Don't worry, I was for quite a while too. But maybe that is cause my brother use to throw his at me. >_>

my neghbor had snakes, and it became friends with his lunch and he has never eaten the rat since. it really quite qute!

im afraid to bleach my hair--- if i have natural light blonde hair-do i need to?

your brother used to pelt you with snakes? not cool Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.beadsnthings.etsy.com

"I've ot a jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!"-Jack Sparrow
kristen vs mothra
« Reply #3181 on: October 16, 2006 07:56:59 AM »

i think in the last few days i've gone through all 4000 of these posts, and let me just say you're all beautiful and your hair in inspiring!  that said, anyone in the mood to dole out some advice?
i've been growing my hair out from an ill-conceived shorter than chin length bob for a while now, and i'm really itching for a change.  i keep going back and forth about it because i do like myself with long hair, but i've also had it short and liked that.  plus it's hard to beat convenience wise. 
here i am now: (by the way i just took these at work and it's early, so i'm not looking my best...nor is my hair for that matter)

and here are the pictures of the cut i'm contemplating that i've had saved on my computer for over a year.  i think i swiped them off a craftster board actually!

i've had it that short before but not in years.  i just feel like a big change, and isn't the post break up haircut kind of mandatory?  so what's your vote...keep growing it out or go under the scissors?  thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to think about this stranger's 'do!  sorry about the novel length.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
timarie
« Reply #3182 on: October 16, 2006 09:10:50 AM »

I say go for it. My hair is a bit shorter than that and it's been this way for over a year now.(before I cut it it was to the middle of my back. I have curly red hair)

Anyway, I LOVE the first cut you put up and I think it would look fantastic on you. Plus winter clothes look much cuter with short hair.

If you're itching for it then just go ahead and do it!

edited to add some recent pictures; I've had my hair cut since then but these are during August

« Last Edit: October 16, 2006 09:20:59 AM by timarie » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kristen vs mothra
« Reply #3183 on: October 16, 2006 09:19:11 AM »

thanks!  yeah i've definately got that itch...and an appointment for a cut on sunday!  at the very least i'll have it shaped up a bit, but i might take the plunge and go short-short...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mamapeanut
« Reply #3184 on: October 16, 2006 09:00:24 PM »

I also think the first cut would look great on you. It's very cute.

While I'm here, I guess I'll show off my hair or lack there of.

THIS ROCKS   Logged
kristen vs mothra
« Reply #3185 on: October 17, 2006 06:41:10 AM »

thanks!  i'm taking the plunge on sunday, i'll have to post pictures after.  by the way your hair's so cute, it really suits your face.  ditto you, timarie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
archer*of*loaf
Lip them

Audiowhore, sucking on sound

View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: October 17, 2006 08:50:52 AM »

kristen vs mothra, I think I was the one who posted those pictures and right after I posted them (or was it right before???) I got that haircut.  My hair was down to the middle of my back before I cut it, and even though I went through the usual mourning stage after I went through with it, I LOVED the cut!!!  Now I'm back to the middle of the back length and seriously considering cutting it again.  I'm paranoid that I'll regret it, but I might just follow your lead and go for it again.

Keep us posted on how you make out!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And hoping for an early death you swam so far you lost your breath, and struggling in the ebb and flow I took your hand, but you let go...
And now the ocean fills your lungs, and now you've got what you had come for, resting peaceful as you sink to drown under a sea of strangers.

-E. Bachmann
kristen vs mothra
« Reply #3187 on: October 17, 2006 12:55:18 PM »

ah ha, thanks for the inspiration then!  hehe.  i'm a little paranoid about regretting it too but whatever, that pretty much comes with any big change.  you should go for it again, it'll be like a fun little long distance project!  ahh the internet, uniting people and their hair...i'll definately keep you posted, you do the same please!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Brima
« Reply #3188 on: October 17, 2006 02:35:31 PM »

My hair was about the same length as yours and I got almost that same cut as the first picture you posted. I'll admit that I had a fit for the first few days afterward but I really love it now and everyone tells me how much they like it. I think it would look really cute.

One question though, does anyone know how to get that nice shiny sculpted look that's in the first picture? I can never seem to manage it. Thanks. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kimmykat
get out of my trash.

take it easy, your wired to detonate.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3189 on: October 17, 2006 09:29:05 PM »

word to short hair.
i used to have hair down to the middle of my back. it weighed me dooown. then one day kaboom. result:

i  brought in a picture of mia farrow(rosemary's baby) and asked for her hair cut.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

im going to live forever or die trying.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 317 318 [319] 320 321 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Secret to Grilled Brats
How to Make a Reuben Super Bowl Dip
How to Grill Chicken Drumettes
How to Make Kentucky Grilled Bone-In Pork Chops
How to Make Vegetable & Steak Grilled Kebabs
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...