A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,553
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 501890 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Michelle!
« Reply #2920 on: August 15, 2006 09:21:55 PM »

Ever since I got my hair cut it's being behaving weirdly.  I can't get the bottoms to not stick out and I can never get them to stick out even amounts.

Example (ignore the weird look):

I'm thinking of chopping a little more off myself but I think it's still going to stick out.  It's layered but the weird bob at the bottom makes it hard to tell.

Any tips?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raining_dreams
« Reply #2921 on: August 15, 2006 09:45:22 PM »

Hmm, I would say try parting to the side and then straighten the tips. You could also blow dry them straight and add in some wax or something to get the layers to stand out. I am not very good at things like that, but my hair flips on it's own sometimes also  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Street lights dance and street lights sing
Someone cut the oxygen and took a message to the king
Announcing that he wasn't royalty
blog
vegan food blog
Michelle!
« Reply #2922 on: August 15, 2006 09:49:01 PM »

Hmm, I would say try parting to the side and then straighten the tips. You could also blow dry them straight and add in some wax or something to get the layers to stand out. I am not very good at things like that, but my hair flips on it's own sometimes also  Tongue
I've been wanting to get a side part but my hair has been parted in the middle for just about as long as I can remember.  Any ideas on how to get it to stay on the side?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mayerlove
« Reply #2923 on: August 15, 2006 10:11:45 PM »

I've been wanting to get a side part but my hair has been parted in the middle for just about as long as I can remember.  Any ideas on how to get it to stay on the side?

wash your hair, then blow dry it with a part on the side. use some gel and repeat everyday until it just goes on it's own. You can use bobby pins to keep the annoying bits down for awhile.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
i_am_alexia
« Reply #2924 on: August 16, 2006 12:00:18 AM »

I'd suggest investing in some straighteners if you don't want your hair to stick out Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Zorak: Are you really that stupid?
Brak: I dare you to say that again only this time say Brak I love you.

http://i-am-famous.livejournal.com/ For all my crafty goodness.
BambiKhantastic
Craftster's Resident Tattoo Artist

Taloola Rocks my World!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2925 on: August 16, 2006 12:50:44 AM »

Product, product, product. Try a nice whipped wax or pomade: it's not too heavy. Work the goo between your hands, and smooth your locks with it, concentrating on the ends.

Or rock your bob, and curl/blow the rest of the ends to (sort of) match.

A good flat iron will smooth your hair, or you can use it to flip the ends. It's a little time-consuming, but if you don't wash your hair everyday, it can last for a few days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wokeupafraud
it's always you in my big dreams

andrew mcmahonnnnn <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2926 on: August 16, 2006 12:43:41 PM »

a brief, recent hair history.

ps. the girl who posted the two tone purple hair, it's magnificent. i really love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

so I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman
swing the focus. In case I lost my train of
thought, where was it that we last left off?
let's pick up, pick up

http://home.promosquad.com/referal.shtml?referer=_heartacheontv&band=62
MistressPookie
is in love with a puppy.

I can pretend I'm amazing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2927 on: August 16, 2006 02:50:21 PM »

I decided I wanted something new and different, and so I let my dear friend Amanda have her way with my hair, basically. I for one think she did an awesome job.

Aaaaaand....Here's the final result!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b239/BrokenHeartedSoul/P8100046.jpg

The story: We ordered Joyride from the site...waited TWO WEEKS and heard absolutely nothing...then found out they were out of stock....then got our package and....They sent the wrong dye. Not wanting to wait any longer, we just went with it. I'm so glad we did. I don't think I would have been nearly as happy with joyride.

i love it. i love it. i had my hair blue on top red on the bottom, but it didnt turn out like urs did cuz my hair doesnt have many layers. but the layers make ur hair look so terrific. im in love iwth it lol.

Hehe, thank you very very much.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You've got to believe that life is more than the sum of it's parts, kiddo.
MurphyChick101
« Reply #2928 on: August 16, 2006 02:52:45 PM »

Ever since I got my hair cut it's being behaving weirdly.  I can't get the bottoms to not stick out and I can never get them to stick out even amounts.

Example (ignore the weird look):

I'm thinking of chopping a little more off myself but I think it's still going to stick out.  It's layered but the weird bob at the bottom makes it hard to tell.

Any tips?

I HAD THE SAME PROB

waht i did when i had my hair that length was worse a beanie while my hair dried so the top half stayed straight and would end up flipping out at tthe bottom. i got compliments on it and people asked how i got my hair to flip out. and would look at me funny when i told them i wore a beanie. but yeah...  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
white trash hero
« Reply #2929 on: August 16, 2006 05:08:26 PM »

i got a new haircut worth over a 100 quid but i get it for free! woohoo!!! i love trade tests and being the model!! the hairdresser has just come back from doing 8 months of catwalk hairdressing and applying for a job and pure luck i get him!right time right place!!!cos i wanted a complete restyle from a trainee they think hey this is a great chance to see what this guy can do! and boy was he amazing..just check out the new do i got colour and cut all for free!

EDIT: i only have a blonde chunk on oneside..i dnt have a clue why it flipped liek that lol!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006 05:55:54 PM by white trash hero » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 291 292 [293] 294 295 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Drying Pressed Flowers
Microwave Flower Pressing
Selecting Flowers to Press
Phone Book Flower Pressing
How to Prepare Your Bubble Bowl Vase
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...