A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 306,355
Currently Running With Scissors:
353 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 509559 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GlamDanceRomance
« Reply #2900 on: August 12, 2006 05:23:58 PM »

hokay, so.
i have posted befor, but I HAVE NEW HAIR!!! ITS AMAZING!!

i went from dark brown bangs, and undernieth and beyond the zone color jamz party time pink for the rest. cut and dyed it myself

then a few nights ago i dyed teh brown parts black, got some black highlights, bleached out the pink, and mixed  beyond the zone color jamz tripped up turquoise and some huckleberry blue. i also picked up some fake hair and extention clips and made myself some clip on extentions, also black. i also started straightening my wavey hair.
I FUCKING LOVE IT

THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace.com/the_lovecats
GlamDanceRomance
« Reply #2901 on: August 12, 2006 05:53:29 PM »

sorry it kinda looks green/grey, in the 1st picture. my crappy camra phone refuses to show the true color.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

myspace.com/the_lovecats
RaeAmazon

The Amazon Woman of North America

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2902 on: August 13, 2006 10:17:47 AM »

GlamDanceRomance, that long hair really suits you!  Looks great!  On making the extension clips: How was that done?  I want to get some hair to clip in because I am afraid to dye my blond hair a color like red or purple (no thank you, stained blond hair)!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a writer but I still believe this:

Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flamethrower.
robotsxcanxlovextoo
« Reply #2903 on: August 13, 2006 12:41:29 PM »

Okay. this is me...and how pale i get. i'm not showing my hair off for it is...ick. and i DESPRATELY! need help/advise on what color I should get... Just...whatever you think would look good.

For right now...i bought this hair color but all of my friends are going bazerk on me to not dye it that color
"its too dark"
*sigh*  they may be right

HELP!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I too am strange and unusual...
RubberDuckys
« Reply #2904 on: August 13, 2006 12:49:30 PM »

Okay. this is me...and how pale i get. i'm not showing my hair off for it is...ick. and i DESPRATELY! need help/advise on what color I should get... Just...whatever you think would look good.

For right now...i bought this hair color but all of my friends are going bazerk on me to not dye it that color
"its too dark"
*sigh*  they may be right

HELP!
I, too am VERY VERY pale.. mom calls me Casper. I'm thinking about that color but with a teeny bit of red?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Simply Strano
www.strano.etsy.com
robotsxcanxlovextoo
« Reply #2905 on: August 13, 2006 01:02:47 PM »

See. i've done a dark red...hehe and i looked like a freakin leprechaun!
Oh man it was fun... but...gah! i just dont want to mess up again. i'm paranoid for some reason this time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I too am strange and unusual...
Gypsygurl
« Reply #2906 on: August 13, 2006 01:21:55 PM »

then a few nights ago i dyed teh brown parts black, got some black highlights, bleached out the pink, and mixed  beyond the zone color jamz tripped up turquoise and some huckleberry blue. i also picked up some fake hair and extention clips and made myself some clip on extentions, also black. i also started straightening my wavey hair.
I FUCKING LOVE IT

The extention clips look fantastic Do you mind showing what they look like out of your hair? I would love to make some!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Secret Society of Tortured Daughters-In-Law - Hate your MIL? Join the Society today!
TheBeckster
I'm just awesome

View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: August 13, 2006 06:26:01 PM »

so I missed my pink hair so I dyed my bangs hot hot pink and I'm so happy with it

THIS ROCKS   Logged

forget regret or life is yours to miss.
MistressPookie
is in love with a puppy.

I can pretend I'm amazing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2908 on: August 13, 2006 10:51:13 PM »

I decided I wanted something new and different, and so I let my dear friend Amanda have her way with my hair, basically. I for one think she did an awesome job.

Here's what she had to start with..Plain, boring, blah.

Then she started with the bleach. We didn't think it would work so well when we saw it at first...

But then it turned out like this.

I let her put my hair in this horribly funny "poof" thing to do the two-toned look. First Blue Velvet Special Effects dye was applied to the bottom layer.

Then Virgin Rose Special Effects was added to the top.

Aaaaaand....Here's the final result!

The story: We ordered Joyride from the site...waited TWO WEEKS and heard absolutely nothing...then found out they were out of stock....then got our package and....They sent the wrong dye. Not wanting to wait any longer, we just went with it. I'm so glad we did. I don't think I would have been nearly as happy with joyride.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

You've got to believe that life is more than the sum of it's parts, kiddo.
fishbowl
Manda-saur.

I find it kind of funny.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2909 on: August 14, 2006 12:57:05 AM »

The other half. Wink

So I am Amanda, Mistress Pookie's partner in hair crime.
And what she failed to mention is she helped do my hair as well. It is so much easier with an extra set of hands. XD

So anyhow.
I've posted once before, but a while back. Page 217? Or so? I'm not sure.
But here is a brief hair history compressed to an ugly "one photo" for easier loading. XD

>_< Excuse my moronic expressions. (Right click and view image if the text on the pictures is odd)

Last time I dyed my hair I fully bleached it to a light blonde and got the last color on the history. (Bottom right corner.)

And then it faded. Sad As it always does. And I had this...

Yes, the same guy from picture 1 (top left).  Tongue

So me and MistressPookie were eager to get away from boring brown and blonde/yellow.
So we got our dye and after a night of bleaching roots away and many ruined towels (and a colorful bathroom)...
I got the following... Smiley

(Excuse the stupid sharpen effect. -stabs Photoshop-)

Don't ask. XD

<3 Special Effects: Virgin Rose and Limelight.
With black underlayer as usual.
The piece I was saving to do Blue violet or Yellow got dyed on accident. XD Oh well.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2006 12:59:18 AM by fishbowl » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 289 290 [291] 292 293 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
That Awkward Moment Junket
The Nut Job
American Hustle Interviews
Zombies Help Kids Learn Movie Making
Sherry Lansing: The Role of a Studio Head
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...