A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 295,086
Currently Running With Scissors:
671 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 393
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 472565 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

raining_dreams
« Reply #2720 on: July 13, 2006 04:57:42 PM »

i love your hair in this picture...i think that's how i want my hair, or at least the bangs part. is it hard to style?  what would i need as far as equipment and gels, etc. etc?

Just to clarify: it's not me  Smiley I actually just wanted to know how to style my hair like that  Grin
 This is how I kind of udnerstand it. Just straighten it and flip under very, very SLIGHTLY! Oh yeah, put in mousse before. It adds volume and prevevnts burning. You will probably have to have really fine hair to get that exact look. Other than that, I have no clue!
 Sorry that everyone thinks its me  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Street lights dance and street lights sing
Someone cut the oxygen and took a message to the king
Announcing that he wasn't royalty
blog
vegan food blog
ragdoll193
« Reply #2721 on: July 13, 2006 05:49:49 PM »

I really like the pink of your dog's hair, do you mind sharing what happened?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
RubberDuckys
« Reply #2722 on: July 13, 2006 05:57:41 PM »

I really like the pink of your dog's hair, do you mind sharing what happened?

Izzie [my dog] and I were dressing up as Devils a couple years ago for halloween... I wanted red hair so we found this red creme, jell stuff and put it in my hair and then I decided Izzie needed Devil horns, so we used the stuff in her hair too. When we got home shampooed it out of my hair, then moved on to Izzie.... 1 hour and 3 baths later we had the red faded down to pink.. but no luck at getting the pink out. It finally grew/faded out in about 6 months
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Simply Strano
www.strano.etsy.com
KeenKitty
Accident free since...what time is it?

Because everyone loves a muppet...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2723 on: July 13, 2006 07:13:58 PM »

LOL.  I'm a dog trainer and if one of my clients came in with a dog that color I would die  (or dye?) trying to keep a straight face during training!

~KK
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdoll193
« Reply #2724 on: July 13, 2006 07:18:37 PM »

haha, that's adorable
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
fishbowl
Manda-saur.

I find it kind of funny.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2725 on: July 13, 2006 08:23:05 PM »

Been looking at this board a while and finally decided to post. I am dying to dye my hair a funky color (pardon the pun) but being 13, there is no chance of a permanent color like what I want (rainbow).
Here is my natural color (an old pic but I really don't look any different.)

I sometimes dye it with color pulse Iced Coffee and I am going to go EXTREMELY choppy and chin length before school starts back.

Thought you might also want to see my dog Izzie after a halloween dye incident. (this lasted for about 6 months)

What color(s) would look good on me and does anyone know of a temporary color like pink, blue, purple, green,etc.?

Special Effects is a really good dye, I refuse to use anything else. Half a bottle will last you about a month or so with color safe shampoo, but if you need it out faster you can use clarifying shampoo. I agree with a green or blue probably. Or maybe even purple. I have blue eyes as well and green/ blue make them pop out like crazy. ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MurphyChick101
« Reply #2726 on: July 14, 2006 08:24:43 AM »

i psoted here a long time ago, and i've been keeping up with ur guyys's hair it all looks freakin awesome

so the other day me and my friend got bored, which sometimes might not be a good thing, so we planned to give her the mohawk shes been wanting since seventh grade so my frfiend came over from school that used to have a mohawk just to do her hair, so this is her before

and her mohawk

and then we got bored so she wanted me to dye my hair again, cuz i used to have all these colors and then i went brown cuz i had to go to prom wiht my boyfriend and hes not the HUGEST fan of my colored hair so i dyed it brown for prom for him so heres before

yeah at prom blah

and since we got bored, this is what i let her do to me again!

I HAVE MY GREEN HAIR BACK

yeah its exciting for me hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged
raining_dreams
« Reply #2727 on: July 14, 2006 08:46:07 AM »

your frined has an awesome hawk. i have done that to me hair out of boredom  Roll Eyes the green is cool. what product is it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Street lights dance and street lights sing
Someone cut the oxygen and took a message to the king
Announcing that he wasn't royalty
blog
vegan food blog
slb2724
« Reply #2728 on: July 14, 2006 09:06:44 AM »

Been looking at this board a while and finally decided to post. I am dying to dye my hair a funky color (pardon the pun) but being 13, there is no chance of a permanent color like what I want (rainbow).
Here is my natural color (an old pic but I really don't look any different.)
I sometimes dye it with color pulse Iced Coffee and I am going to go EXTREMELY choppy and chin length before school starts back.

What color(s) would look good on me and does anyone know of a temporary color like pink, blue, purple, green,etc.?

i have hair a few shades lighter than yours, and i am thinking of iced coffee pulse too. my mom wont let me dye it because my hair is blond, and it wont grow back for a looong time. for you, i might go with a lighter colored green, or blue. (in the pic it looks like you have blue eyes, and from experience, green seems to bring out my eyes more, so maybe green would be better?) possibly even pink streaks would look cool

Thanks! Would you like to see my results with the Iced Coffee,I should have a pic lying around here somewhere?I absolutely love it. I tried Color Flirt and it only showed up in one little spot in the front. The color pulse is wonderful and easy to apply, and stays in without fading the first day or 2. Yes, I have blue eyes.. I love the idea of a light blue or green. maybe both.. My dad would have a cow though. Grrr

yeah, my dads not happy about unnatural colors....my moms was brown and now she died it reddish brown and my dads is going naturlly brownish grey. i wanted red streaks, and he freaked out lol. and if you do find the pic of iced coffee, i would love for you to post it! dont go out of your way trying to find it though! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.beadsnthings.etsy.com

"I've ot a jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!"-Jack Sparrow
fishbowl
Manda-saur.

I find it kind of funny.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2729 on: July 14, 2006 09:20:51 AM »

i psoted here a long time ago, and i've been keeping up with ur guyys's hair it all looks freakin awesome

so the other day me and my friend got bored, which sometimes might not be a good thing, so we planned to give her the mohawk shes been wanting since seventh grade so my frfiend came over from school that used to have a mohawk just to do her hair, so this is her before

and her mohawk

and then we got bored so she wanted me to dye my hair again, cuz i used to have all these colors and then i went brown cuz i had to go to prom wiht my boyfriend and hes not the HUGEST fan of my colored hair so i dyed it brown for prom for him so heres before

[

I HAVE MY GREEN HAIR BACK

yeah its exciting for me hehe

Her mohawk is sexy. -nod-
One day I have to try that. XD

Anyhow. Yay for green hair. <3
I've had green hair (in various shades and such) for over a year now, and I refuse to part with it.
XD Luckily my boyfriend loves it and my family is amused by it, so I haven't had to go back to brown for any occasions.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 393 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear a White Slogan T-Shirt
Tips for Pulling Off the Monochromatic Trend
Accompany Goes To Mumbai
How to Make Your Own Saint Laurent Inspired Chain Jeans
Best and Worst Dressed at 2014 BAFTA Awards
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fairy Garden
CrafTATstic Crafty Tattoos: 30th Birthday Tattoo
April 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...