A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
488 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 499624 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

batgirl
Global Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Part Librarian, Part Superhero

Stop Pinning, Start Making.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2710 on: July 13, 2006 09:21:49 AM »

I agree! You are young and beautiful, this is the time in your life to have to have fun, play with your hair and whatever else. Enjoy it! Don't get caught up it making yourself into someone guys like, concentrate on making a beautiful life and everyone will respond to that. Your lovelife will unfold as it should....be happy! You are adorable with your fun hairstyle!

and Keen kitty...congratulations! Sounds like you found a great guy! wishing you many many years of happiness together!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just added lots of new items! Use coupon code "craftster" for 10% off! http://www.LilyLovesBernie.etsy.com
 50 Things
empty_smiles
I want your SOUL!

I am....{insert random phrase here}

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2711 on: July 13, 2006 10:28:44 AM »

So went to get my seinor picutres donw yesterday but that bever happened. O.o;; So my hair was cut and my orage color was fading. So I picked up so black and dyed it ecept the orange in the front. (it still got darker despite i tired to lep it out of the way when i was rinsing.) And i spilled dye on my garfeild shirt. No garfeild ><

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/empty_smiles/Picture32.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/empty_smiles/Picture34-1.jpg
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love creepy dolls... buy me one...
wokeupafraud
it's always you in my big dreams

andrew mcmahonnnnn <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2712 on: July 13, 2006 10:43:53 AM »

freak, you win the award for BEST HAIR EVER

writeforme, i used color rays in fushia and the red . the color looked nothing like in the box and it faded in two washes. (if you don't like the way it turned out call them, apparently a lot of people have problems with it, they'll send you coupons for free stuff!). sorry i didn't help you at all /=
THIS ROCKS   Logged

so I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman
swing the focus. In case I lost my train of
thought, where was it that we last left off?
let's pick up, pick up

http://home.promosquad.com/referal.shtml?referer=_heartacheontv&band=62
bleedingfingers
« Reply #2713 on: July 13, 2006 10:46:50 AM »

Just thought I would share my favorite hair style community thing:

http://community.livejournal.com/madradhair/?

I also need some help, yet again  Roll Eyes Anyway, so I cut my hair just a bit and the length is better in the back. I want to get the front to look like this:

Is it yet another straightening thing? I have a few layers in front I am growing out, so a lot of times it jsut poofs. Any tips?

Writeforme: My sister used that in her hair and it works pretty well. I would do a small section in front. Kind of in the part after your bangs. If that makes sense  Undecided

i love your hair in this picture...i think that's how i want my hair, or at least the bangs part. is it hard to style?  what would i need as far as equipment and gels, etc. etc?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006 11:16:33 AM by kategirl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

RubberDuckys
« Reply #2714 on: July 13, 2006 02:49:56 PM »

Been looking at this board a while and finally decided to post. I am dying to dye my hair a funky color (pardon the pun) but being 13, there is no chance of a permanent color like what I want (rainbow).
Here is my natural color (an old pic but I really don't look any different.)

I sometimes dye it with color pulse Iced Coffee and I am going to go EXTREMELY choppy and chin length before school starts back.

Thought you might also want to see my dog Izzie after a halloween dye incident. (this lasted for about 6 months)

What color(s) would look good on me and does anyone know of a temporary color like pink, blue, purple, green,etc.?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Simply Strano
www.strano.etsy.com
slb2724
« Reply #2715 on: July 13, 2006 02:56:39 PM »

Been looking at this board a while and finally decided to post. I am dying to dye my hair a funky color (pardon the pun) but being 13, there is no chance of a permanent color like what I want (rainbow).
I sometimes dye it with color pulse Iced Coffee and I am going to go EXTREMELY choppy and chin length before school starts back.

What color(s) would look good on me and does anyone know of a temporary color like pink, blue, purple, green,etc.?

i have hair a few shades lighter than yours, and i am thinking of iced coffee pulse too. my mom wont let me dye it because my hair is blond, and it wont grow back for a looong time. for you, i might go with a lighter colored green, or blue. (in the pic it looks like you have blue eyes, and from experience, green seems to bring out my eyes more, so maybe green would be better?) possibly even pink streaks would look cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.beadsnthings.etsy.com

"I've ot a jar of dirt! And guess whats inside it!"-Jack Sparrow
RubberDuckys
« Reply #2716 on: July 13, 2006 03:08:55 PM »

i have hair a few shades lighter than yours, and i am thinking of iced coffee pulse too. my mom wont let me dye it because my hair is blond, and it wont grow back for a looong time. for you, i might go with a lighter colored green, or blue. (in the pic it looks like you have blue eyes, and from experience, green seems to bring out my eyes more, so maybe green would be better?) possibly even pink streaks would look cool

Thanks! Would you like to see my results with the Iced Coffee,I should have a pic lying around here somewhere?I absolutely love it. I tried Color Flirt and it only showed up in one little spot in the front. The color pulse is wonderful and easy to apply, and stays in without fading the first day or 2. Yes, I have blue eyes.. I love the idea of a light blue or green. maybe both.. My dad would have a cow though. Grrr
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Simply Strano
www.strano.etsy.com
raining_dreams
« Reply #2717 on: July 13, 2006 04:57:42 PM »

i love your hair in this picture...i think that's how i want my hair, or at least the bangs part. is it hard to style?  what would i need as far as equipment and gels, etc. etc?

Just to clarify: it's not me  Smiley I actually just wanted to know how to style my hair like that  Grin
 This is how I kind of udnerstand it. Just straighten it and flip under very, very SLIGHTLY! Oh yeah, put in mousse before. It adds volume and prevevnts burning. You will probably have to have really fine hair to get that exact look. Other than that, I have no clue!
 Sorry that everyone thinks its me  Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Street lights dance and street lights sing
Someone cut the oxygen and took a message to the king
Announcing that he wasn't royalty
blog
vegan food blog
ragdoll193
« Reply #2718 on: July 13, 2006 05:49:49 PM »

I really like the pink of your dog's hair, do you mind sharing what happened?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
RubberDuckys
« Reply #2719 on: July 13, 2006 05:57:41 PM »

I really like the pink of your dog's hair, do you mind sharing what happened?

Izzie [my dog] and I were dressing up as Devils a couple years ago for halloween... I wanted red hair so we found this red creme, jell stuff and put it in my hair and then I decided Izzie needed Devil horns, so we used the stuff in her hair too. When we got home shampooed it out of my hair, then moved on to Izzie.... 1 hour and 3 baths later we had the red faded down to pink.. but no luck at getting the pink out. It finally grew/faded out in about 6 months
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Simply Strano
www.strano.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 270 271 [272] 273 274 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear Lace in Sumer
Can This Argan-Oil Cream Give Us Three Times The Volume?
How to Get the Most Thorough Pedicure of Your Life
Beauty Secrets from Around the World
Know When to Toss Your Old Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...