A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,129
Currently Running With Scissors:
598 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 498904 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Lau
« Reply #940 on: October 06, 2005 02:24:52 PM »

Oh my god, Its a guys hair!!!
Anyway, my hideuos hair:
<images>
Whee, sexeh(not)

hey, AmHiFi, I think your hairs cool. It suits you, and  I like the curls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Gypsygurl
« Reply #941 on: October 06, 2005 03:31:02 PM »

This thread makes me want to dye my hair so bad......Only everyone's hair looks so nice I wouldnt know which color I'd want more. Its red with highlites now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Secret Society of Tortured Daughters-In-Law - Hate your MIL? Join the Society today!
scissorchic
« Reply #942 on: October 06, 2005 05:56:54 PM »

this is what my hair looked like most of the summer... uhm, Mr. Socrates is sold seperately!

then, i got bored one day before work and cut it. i gave myself bangs again and i cried because i thought i ruined my hair... but they've grown on me. i still have blonde underneath, but you can't really tell in this picture!

You and I have the same hair only mine is opposite yours. 

Sorry for the crappys pics.  I took them myself (like you can't tell) and I'm in my pjs.  I don't know what kinda face that is that I'm making either....  Undecided
« Last Edit: January 26, 2006 08:23:32 PM by krazigal72 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

FancyShmancy

smoke. drink. craft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #943 on: October 06, 2005 07:40:56 PM »

scissorchic- CUTE! i would have done the blonde on top, like yours, but i was scared because i haven't been blonde since i was a tiny little girl!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seriously? like, seriously.
scissorchic
« Reply #944 on: October 06, 2005 08:03:38 PM »

Thanks!  I've always been blonde.  Always.  It was really blonde when I was younger but it gets darker the older I get.  The color on the bottom is my natural.  I think when I get tired of platinum I will color it my natural with a layer on blonde all the way around my head.  Similar to yours but a little different.  I like yours too but I think if I did mine that dark I would feel washed out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

FancyShmancy

smoke. drink. craft.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #945 on: October 06, 2005 08:31:56 PM »

Thanks!  I've always been blonde.  Always.  It was really blonde when I was younger but it gets darker the older I get.  The color on the bottom is my natural.  I think when I get tired of platinum I will color it my natural with a layer on blonde all the way around my head.  Similar to yours but a little different.  I like yours too but I think if I did mine that dark I would feel washed out.

i was totally platnum blonde when i was a kid, too! i think i just got used to dying my hair dark during my teenage years, so now the thought of going lighter makes me think i'd look washed out. so, again, the opposite!  i dunno, i can't really tell from your pictures, but if you have fair skin and dark eyes (which it looks like you do..) then i think dark hair would look really pretty on you! i notice that it makes my eyes totally POP out because my skin is so pale!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

seriously? like, seriously.
kittenbonanza
« Reply #946 on: October 07, 2005 08:21:07 AM »

I just quit my retail job, and you know what that means!

BREAK OUT THE MANIC PANIC! You can't tell in the picture, but my hair is pretty long (past my shoulders) and it is all blue except for the tiny bit I missed when I was dying it. (I am strictly DIY when it comes to hair dying). And I finally got the Bettie Page haircut I've been wanting since my hair for 4 inches long. I love my hair now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Fearnotsomuch
« Reply #947 on: October 07, 2005 11:55:35 AM »

damn damn... I wanna dye my hair right now, but since I'm a tour guide here at school and I work in retail during breaks--I can't  Sad         Time to whip out the blonde and red :-P
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jack E. Ohhh

You be him, and I'll be her...

View Profile
« Reply #948 on: October 07, 2005 06:14:42 PM »

I have a fairly dramatic a-line, but my hair is wavy, so it looks a lot worse than most people's hair.  haha.

I've also got some steps on the one side, you can't see them much at all unless I pull the front up.  They're a pretty fantastic hairdo option.

just done got home from work in these, so don't judge my weary haggard looks.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Where exactly in the yard?  On the croquet lawn?  By the bird bath?  Marty, where do you think we should bury these babies with webbed feet?  The back yard is getting very crowded i think.  positively littered with corpses.  First daddy's and now duck babies.
mayerlove
« Reply #949 on: October 07, 2005 06:23:55 PM »

*whine* i want an a-line....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Give Your Hair the "Beach Wave" Look
The Elegant Updo Hairstyle
The “Sock-Bun” Hair Fake-Out
Transform Your Face Shape with the Right Blowout
How to Keep Your Hair Color from Fading
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...