A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 300,899
Currently Running With Scissors:
483 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 509848 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mikalaka

Happiness will only happen when it can.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #880 on: September 20, 2005 08:10:47 PM »

i changed my hair again, ive posted on this board before, but ill go through a little journey of my hair. i dont know why, im bored and in case you dont remember or whatnot
okay, so it started out long, maybe four five inches past my shoulders. the day of my eigth grade dance i cut it to..

im on the left. exuse the redness of my face. anyway, theres me 8th grade dance. and since this is craftster ill mention that dress/necklaces im wearing, i made them.
then my hair grew and i was finnally out of catholic school so i dyed the tips..

then i cut my bangs into actual like bangs.

then, i cut my hair short short and dyed some of my bangs green

(sorry of the weird lighting)

(this ones like upside downish, but it shows how i styled it.) so then, my hair and bangs grew and i got bored and dyed my hair like this..

sorry for bad resizing, i was trying to make them small since theres so many, and sorry that theres so many too.

oh yeah, do you think i should keep my bangs long or but them back into actual bangs, i dont know how it would look since half are blode/purple and half are brown/purple
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005 08:13:55 PM by mikalaka » THIS ROCKS   Logged

When  things  are all  you think of And plans are all
you make  And  thoughts are  all you dream of And
falls are all you takeLook out, the world's destroyin'
ya Relax; it  isn't  fair  Mother  Nature's  disposition
Fearnotsomuch
« Reply #881 on: September 20, 2005 08:52:05 PM »

My unbelivably boring hair

This is seriously the first time I haven't had my hair dyed in some way since I was 12 and it's quite scary.  Oh just you wait until I get some money in my posession!   I would love to AT LEAST cut it right now but since I'm too lazy to straighten it everyday, I'm fresh out of ideas..Got any??
  The hair color part should come in to play once I actually start working again...and I have plenty of ideas for that one :-D.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2005 09:20:08 PM by Fearnotsomuch » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mel-my-issa

f*** it dude, let's go bowling.

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: September 20, 2005 09:41:28 PM »

the 1st pic is hard to really see. but the 2nd, the black looks good. but then again, i don't know you. from an insider's view, it probably looks different. i accidentally dyed my hair black once (i meant for it to be a dark brown.)
and it looked awful on me cause my skin was so light. but not in a 'I'm cute and my skin a pretty pale'
it was a 'i should be tan cause i always have been, but now I'm a weird white'  haha.

my recent hair cut. i'm trying to grow it out, though. it was really long a couple years ago. i want it that way again.
Oh man, I just did that Sunday night. I had to go to my office on Monday with black hair AND almost black eyebrows!! What was I thinking? All I was suppose to buy at the store was cat litter but I couldn't resist the hair dye! I had to go to a salon to get a french wash twice AND get it re-colored. Man, that was expensive box dye!! It was so un-even that I had to get it fixed. The black eyebrows were pretty funny! We had a fire drill at work on Monday so the 1,000+ people I work with got to see me walking around with black eyebrows and freckles. I wish I took pics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fearnotsomuch
« Reply #883 on: September 21, 2005 10:52:17 AM »

Oops... sorry the picture was so big!  If anyone knows how to resize these things, clue me in.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blondie_2011_69
« Reply #884 on: September 21, 2005 01:48:14 PM »

okay i truly need help......i cant seem to figure out the name of this hair style if any one could help that would be awesome     

THIS ROCKS   Logged
RaeAmazon

The Amazon Woman of North America

View Profile WWW
« Reply #885 on: September 22, 2005 01:22:04 PM »

I do not know what the name of that hairdo is except that it should be called FUCKIN AWESOME.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am a writer but I still believe this:

Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flamethrower.
skye691
Fredrick VonHugleburg

I haven't died yet.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #886 on: September 22, 2005 03:56:21 PM »

it looks like a really severe a-line to me..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The earth, stained with the blood of a thousand dying soldiers, weeps as she welcomes them home.

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/3wl9/1
scissorchic
« Reply #887 on: September 22, 2005 09:10:43 PM »

I can't really get a good enough look at the back to tell what it could be.  I can tell it has reverse layers though.  Is it shorter in the back than in the front?  That would be an a-line, chinesse, horseshoe bob.  I've heard it called all three.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kuolema Nox
The Right-Wing Hippie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #888 on: September 25, 2005 01:25:03 PM »

I must warn you all- this is what happens when you listen to over two hours of Rammstein. You end up looking like a lesbian biker/Nazi/Matrix extra.

This was basically to prove that Till Lindemann-style hair need not be restricted to the short-haired and male.

My hair has so much hairspray in it that I could record it going *crunch*. The environmentalists will kill me for blasting a huge hole in the ozone layer.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005 02:31:24 PM by Kuolema Nox » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jungrrl
Global Moderator
Crafty Business Advice Moderator
Toys, Dolls, and Playthings Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm a portmanteau.

Former Full-time Craftster-er

View Profile WWW
« Reply #889 on: September 25, 2005 02:11:30 PM »

I don't see anything  Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Backstage at Christian Cota with Omar Lopez, Lead Hair Stylist
Seen on Nicole Richie & Ashley Tisdale: The Brazilian Blowout
Red Carpet Ready for Robert Pattinson! Salon Makeover
Interview With Sally Hershberger - Hairstylist to the Stars: Style Icon
Interview with Frédéric Fekkai: Style Icon
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag
Tute Tuesday: Honkin' Big Beach Ball Snowman

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...