A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,164
Currently Running With Scissors:
328 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 499107 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kidkoala
« Reply #850 on: September 11, 2005 10:06:20 AM »

Haha, ya, my hairs usually darker, but I'm a swimmer, and I get a.) Really dry icky hair and B.) Nifty High Light like things.  In the sun, my hair glows, and it looks like I have a halo O_O.  And as for wishing you could control your brothers hair, My brother just cut his insanely short.  Its reeeeeeealy ugly  Shocked

I like that highlight thing. After I dye my hair red, I'll sometimes go swimming and it will end up all sorts of colors. Of course.. have to make sure I don't leave a trail of pink water behind me.

I wish my hair was dry though. When I shower in the morning it gets too oily looking by the end of the day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying."
                      -Woody Allen
karmic

They shoot heroin, don't they?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #851 on: September 11, 2005 10:31:41 AM »

Haha, ya, my hairs usually darker, but I'm a swimmer, and I get a.) Really dry icky hair and B.) Nifty High Light like things.  In the sun, my hair glows, and it looks like I have a halo O_O.  And as for wishing you could control your brothers hair, My brother just cut his insanely short.  Its reeeeeeealy ugly  Shocked

I'm so proud of my brother, he has declared that for his first year of college he's not getting his hair cut at all. His hair grows insanely fast (I'm very jealous of it) and it gets really thick (much like my own) so when it's long it looks kind of Farrah-ish. You can see pictures of it on his Myspace.

I don't like buzz cuts on guys. Well, I do sometimes, but only in special cases. Some guys just have weird shaped heads and buzz cuts only put emphasis on that fact.  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
scissorchic
« Reply #852 on: September 11, 2005 08:35:33 PM »

Wow!!!  I have been reading this thread all day.  I am such a loser.  Anyway it's soooo up my alley bc I happen to be a hairdresser.  Well a hairdresser in a pretty conservative town so I have to keep my own funk to a minimum but trust me I make all my friends be my canvas!!!!  Well here's me  (I'm on the right)

http://img389.imageshack.us/my.php?image=meandhannah6ot.jpg

Sorry for the link.  Haven't been on here long enough to know what I'm doing.    Undecided  Anyway feel free to ask me some questions!!!   Kiss
THIS ROCKS   Logged

skye691
Fredrick VonHugleburg

I haven't died yet.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #853 on: September 11, 2005 11:03:49 PM »

ohmigosh scissorchic.. I ADORE your hair.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The earth, stained with the blood of a thousand dying soldiers, weeps as she welcomes them home.

http://www.tickercentral.com/view/3wl9/1
scissorchic
« Reply #854 on: September 11, 2005 11:14:44 PM »

Thank you!!!  Like I said before, I live in a conservative town, so people (mostly older) always say "oh, you went really blonde didn't you".  And since it's a client I have to say "yeah" and smile but I really wanna tell "noooooo this isn't blonde, it's bright red.  You should have your eyes checked."   Doesn't matter what they think anyway cause I like it.  After watching a lot of Big Brother recently it almost makes me want to go platinum all over but I think I want to keep my dark streak in my bangs.  Oh yeah sorry the pics black and white.  It was the best and most recent I could find.  My hair is platinum with dark mocha on the botton and a streak in the bangs.  (If ya can't tell)
 Any-who  Thanks! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mayerlove
« Reply #855 on: September 12, 2005 06:53:11 AM »

i love your hair, scissorchic!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me!<3 XOXO Johnnay!
Otakuannie

It's okay because I didn't really mean it

View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 13, 2005 09:30:38 PM »

THAT LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD!  I think I am in love with you.  Sorry, but I am.  Wink

aw...I love you too!

<3333
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Your MySpace makes me want to kill myself
scissorchic
« Reply #857 on: September 13, 2005 10:39:25 PM »

i love your hair, scissorchic!
Thanks!!!  After seeing everyone elses photos I felt under-done.  Almost makes me want rainbow hair.  Almost.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PinkMafia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Let your sparkle shine...

Recovering swap addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #858 on: September 13, 2005 10:47:09 PM »

I recently chopped off my hair. Its super short. I like to spike it but in this pic I was at a wedding so I slicked it down.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crafty chica...burlesque performer....costume maven.
Gypsygurl
« Reply #859 on: September 14, 2005 10:02:01 AM »

You ma'am are gorgeous.....you look like some exotic princess.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The Secret Society of Tortured Daughters-In-Law - Hate your MIL? Join the Society today!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Visit New York City, NY - Chelsea Art Galleries
Understanding Asymmetry in Architecture
Understanding Symmetry in Architecture
How to Draw a Perspective
How to Handle PDF Files with PitStop Pro 09
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...