A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,610
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 490291 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ellie.henry
« Reply #3810 on: March 24, 2007 10:00:50 PM »

Kalidacolor(sp) is the best bleach if have come across in my schooling. If you use it, the blue powder formula, with 40vol Developer, it WILL lighten your hair! I promise. Do about 1 inch from your scalp down untill you get to ALMOST where you want your color to be, then put the bleach to your roots. It will save your scalp, and not damage your hair as badly. Your hair will go through orangish stages if you are trying to get to a blond blond, this is the natural pigment in your hair being removed, don't panic, you have to leave the bleach on for a good while before it will be light enough. It simply has to go through the stages. After you do the bleaching, you can save your hair with some deep conditioning treatments. Conditioner will also act as a barrier like the vaseline for blocking color transfer! Bleach is scarry, and I know this. I am graduating cosmetology school in about 2 months. If you have more questions, or need me to explaine better, please feel free to PM me!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put on your big girl panties and deal with it!
SesSpringett
« Reply #3811 on: March 25, 2007 05:46:32 AM »

Eeek, been like a week, but here's my new blonde hair... after two bleaches and then more blonde dye...

It was this before

I'm on the right.. haha, blue steel faces!

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the bloggity blog at www.astareal.co.uk
Debs_5
« Reply #3812 on: March 25, 2007 06:27:40 AM »

Blonde suits you SeSpringett, it's a nice shade too. If you don't mind me asking, how do you get your hair to curl like that? Curling irons?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
roxybadoxy

Glcklich mich

View Profile
« Reply #3813 on: March 25, 2007 09:20:26 AM »

SesSpringett - like debs_5 said the blonde really suits you. your hair still looks healthy which i am so jealous! i bleached my hair for like 5 hours so it was blonde blonde and my hair was like totally dead! but anyways your darker hair was really cute too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please help some animals by clicking here!
OH! and there are other tabs so you can do more helpful things. YAY!!
MDodson
« Reply #3814 on: March 25, 2007 11:08:58 AM »

thanks to who responded to my questions, i appreciate it. i think i'll have an easier time bleaching my hair this time around. i'll try not to freak out and think my hair'll just fall out.  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SesSpringett
« Reply #3815 on: March 25, 2007 11:21:18 AM »

Blonde suits you SeSpringett, it's a nice shade too. If you don't mind me asking, how do you get your hair to curl like that? Curling irons?

Thanks! Yeah I use curling irons - I have those pink remington big shot ones... they're awesome. Takes a while but I can't stand those first few frizzy weeks of a perm!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out the bloggity blog at www.astareal.co.uk
hejin
« Reply #3816 on: March 26, 2007 02:03:52 AM »

sespringett: Nice blonde! But if it took two bleaches for your hair to turn that shade of blonde, I think it's virtually impossible to turn my black hair into a deathly shade of Virgin White, which I saw on Manic Panic. Aww man Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cereza Bomba
« Reply #3817 on: March 26, 2007 05:58:29 AM »

My hair.

Now with pink.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Cereza Bomba = CHERRY BOMB!
jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3818 on: March 26, 2007 08:03:43 AM »

oooh, cereza, that's fab!!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged
blueblythe
« Reply #3819 on: March 26, 2007 08:43:35 AM »

Does anyone know anything about dyeing over henna. I dyed my hair with henna about 4 months ago and now I want to dye my hair dark brown. I know I've read you can't dye over henna but I was thinking since it's been 4 months and it's faded a lot and also since I'm going darker it might be okay.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 380 381 [382] 383 384 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Suncatcher
How to Make a Paper Glider
How to Make a Paper Bag Puppet of Yourself
How to Make Goobeldy Goo
How to Make a Paper Airplane
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...