A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 304,855
Currently Running With Scissors:
726 Guests and 32 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 392
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Show off your hair! And questions about hair styles!  (Read 504870 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

moose_hat
Hoot Hoot!

yarrp yarrp.... narrp?

View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: January 17, 2006 04:24:49 PM »

i have brown hair with a large red streak behind my left ear not that special but killer-threader if you just do a little bit of green at the front you can probley hide it under the rest plus the little cap you wear should cover it just do it and see if they notice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

what does a snake do when it feels like having a lye down?
Lets go out for a meal with Mr and Mrs Pain, order up i violent quiche
killer_threader
lord polly waffle

and unto them he said "borange"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1481 on: January 17, 2006 11:57:24 PM »

yeah moose_hat the bleaching on that streak is particuarly nice ! the hair dresser must be fab
THIS ROCKS   Logged

and he said unto the people of the hills and valleys " and all ye who eat brunch shall be damned to hell" and unto the people of the plains and seas "ditto"
BeautifulDisaster
LOve, BIrth, BLood, DOom.

Am I EVil? Yes I Am!

View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: January 18, 2006 07:55:51 AM »

Hello!
I think I posted a picture of my "do" a long time ago, and I haven't done much to it since, so I thought I would post a few:  I made my own extensions and wore a few tracks of them right behind each of my ears for a while.  I have a very sharply angled a-line and wanted a little bit of fullness behind my ears; this resulted in an a-line mullet type hairdo that I was quite pleased with:
--pretty much anything below my mouth is fake.  Please excuse the really geeky excited face, I have a new pet!

Then I got some new hair, dyed it grey and added it to my own freshly dyed grey hair!  It's curly and kinda wild so you can't really see the extensions, and probably don't even notice them if you don't know what my hair looks like without them..  It looks blue and blackish in these pictures, but it really was grey!  I loved it!  I kept it for a month or so and then grew tired of it.

I have since gone back to my natural dark red, but have added some bright red highlights in the front... I need to take a photo.
Do you think they grey suited me?  I had soooo many comments on it from older women, my 60 year old boss, who dyes her hair bright purple, was giving me sass about it because she fights her grey so much!  I think every option deserves a test drive before I can say I don't like it, so I went for it, and found it to be quite lovely when done voluntarily.

wow...I love the grey actually! I've thought about doing it more of a silver before, but didn't think grey dye existed. How the hell did you find that? Or am I just not looking at all?

by the way, my purple came out looking like a color-changing hot wheels car:

excuse the dorky glasses, I didn't feel like shoving plastic up my eyelids today.

I can't decide if I like it or hate it. It'd be great if the red wasn't showing through  Undecided
ok im all late but i love ur hair! i wish i had the guts to dye it  Wink 

<<<edited to remove image in quote>>>
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006 04:52:53 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Velour
Lady of the Scissors

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1483 on: January 18, 2006 03:07:35 PM »

I have some questions about extensions...

Here is a picture of my hair now...

Oh em gee, I love it! I think you look a lot of Jennifer Garner (It think that's her name?) Or, It might just be me. I had to post a picture so that comment didn't look totally random.

<<<edited to remove image in quote>>>
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006 04:55:45 PM by sweets4ever » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nothing is craftier than a story Smiley http://writwratwrote.wordpress.com/
Ithinktomuch
Slightly Insane

Yarn is my drug of choice

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1484 on: January 18, 2006 05:08:04 PM »

Ok so my hair isn't multicolored but I'm sorta ok with it

This is actually in a very will lit room so that's why my hair is very red. The last time I told someone my hair was brown they said it wasn't. I asked them what color it was but they didn't know. It's reddish brown with some blond highlights in the summer. I've always wanted to do some color but not only would my school kill but I also have curly hiar so it's not so good for coloring. My hair is really bushy and frizzy which sucks but whenever I get sad about this I just think when everyone else is middle aged with thinning hair My hair will be normal thickness lol. my hair had a normal part up till last night. My friend had suggested I do I side part and I love it!
I want to post pics of my sistas hair. Shes 9 and people would pay obscene amounts of money to have her hair. Its a brown on the bottom layer and gets lighter as you get to the top layers. Then she has almost white blond highlights on top (especially in the front) it's gorgeous
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's be free to be you and me, free to crochet and knit, free to twirl hooks and click needles" -Debbie Stoller
padawan
« Reply #1485 on: January 18, 2006 05:41:58 PM »

sorry, no bright colors, (well not since bright blue B4 high school), but i do have a neat cut, Hint: anyone seen starwars? (I'm a huge geek), I've been working on this braid for over 3.5 years,

the short ponytail I've have for about 2.5 years.

Taking pictures of the side of your head is stinkin hard!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Mezzi
Almost Cool

Use your *imagination*

View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: January 18, 2006 07:15:27 PM »

sorry, no bright colors, (well not since bright blue B4 high school), but i do have a neat cut, Hint: anyone seen starwars? (I'm a huge geek), I've been working on this braid for over 3.5 years,
the short ponytail I've have for about 2.5 years.
Taking pictures of the side of your head is stinkin hard!

That's crazy, in a good way. Oh, and from what I can see of your face, you short of look like this guy from an episode of MADE. Not like I watch that show or anything *cough*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hjgffddfg
« Reply #1487 on: January 18, 2006 08:51:34 PM »

starwars is gnarly.
the end
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Peek a boo!
opiate_rose
« Reply #1488 on: January 19, 2006 11:32:23 AM »

That's awesome, I love jedi look.  But then I guess I'm a bit of a nerd myself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

wokeupafraud
it's always you in my big dreams

andrew mcmahonnnnn <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1489 on: January 19, 2006 12:19:15 PM »

i tried to dye over my red with purple last night, it came out a neat mauve-ish lilac color. i'm deciding if i like it or not.   i'll take pics soon
THIS ROCKS   Logged

so I guess we're back to us, oh cameraman
swing the focus. In case I lost my train of
thought, where was it that we last left off?
let's pick up, pick up

http://home.promosquad.com/referal.shtml?referer=_heartacheontv&band=62
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 392 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Dino
How to Paint With an Air Compressor
How to Draw Decorative Letters
How to Draw Anime Girls
How to Draw a Caricature
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...