A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 302,090
Currently Running With Scissors:
492 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fat Quarter Sewing Challenge Swap - Finished  (Read 6418 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jeane
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2009 04:19:17 PM »

I spoke with someone but I don't think she will right now. Timing is a little off, but she was very excited about the idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to get together with others in the area and have a day of crafting while emptying that "extra" (is there such a thing?) supplies! If interested PM me!!
mrs.dutt
GINGERS ROCK!

I LOVE MY 2 LITTLE GINGER BOYS!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2009 04:24:23 PM »

Ready for partners! I have no other swaps going on right now...I need a project to work on Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Yarnies have Balls ~
mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2009 06:44:51 PM »

Homerof2... you aren't swapping anymore? Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2009 09:35:03 PM »

Quote from: mcbenno

No, I'm not.  We ended up with an uneven number and so I decided to sit this round out.  I've found from past swaps that I've organized that most people like to swap with the person they are sending to and not send to one person and receive from another and that would have been the only way I could have done it with 7 in the group.  Not a problem though as I recently did one of these swaps and so now I get to sit back and see what the rest of you come up with and gather some ideas in case we have another round.

I've posted partners on the first page and I'll send questionnaires tomorrow morning.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
loobie
« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2009 07:06:56 AM »

Quote from: mcbenno

No, I'm not.  We ended up with an uneven number and so I decided to sit this round out.  I've found from past swaps that I've organized that most people like to swap with the person they are sending to and not send to one person and receive from another and that would have been the only way I could have done it with 7 in the group.  Not a problem though as I recently did one of these swaps and so now I get to sit back and see what the rest of you come up with and gather some ideas in case we have another round.

I've posted partners on the first page and I'll send questionnaires tomorrow morning.

aw, that can't be fun - all the work of organising without the fun swap part!! I don't mind doing a 3 person exchange if my partner doesn't x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I've got the eeby geeby's!
tonistagg
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2009 09:00:13 AM »

hey loobie and Homerof2 - I don't mind either doing a three person swap or having two partners for this swap.  Homerof2, I just hate to see you organize and not have a chance to recieve something awesome.  Just want to give you some options!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you hold a cat by the tail you learn things you cannot learn any other way."     Mark Twain     

WISTS - http://www.wists.com/punkygirl
ETSY FAVORITES - http://www.etsy.com/people/tonistagg/favorites
Homerof2

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2009 09:38:59 AM »

Thanks you two for the offer but I think I'll sit it out this time.  I'm about to send everyone their information so check your inbox  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Homerof2

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2009 09:51:57 AM »

Okay, all sent!

Now, as a reminder:  You must use at least 2 FQs but no more than 5, each one must be different (no solid color allowed in main project) and you must use the majority of each FQ

Please post in this thread at least once a week during the crafting time so that I know you are still around.  If I don't see you posting, I'll be PMing you and I really don't like to be a nag  Grin but will be if necessary  Shocked

Remember to PM me and your partner once you have sent and when you receive and I expect pictures to be posted in the gallery (which I will set up once we have a sender.)  If you won't be able to post pictures, let your partner know so they can take a picture and post it after you receive.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mrs.dutt
GINGERS ROCK!

I LOVE MY 2 LITTLE GINGER BOYS!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2009 01:11:23 PM »

Grin Homerof2 you did a great job matching up me with my partner! Seems like we have the same tastes and both Geminis Wink ...did some stalking and have a great idea for my project! Just have to get supplies and get going!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Yarnies have Balls ~
imafundork
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2009 05:41:09 PM »

Grin Homerof2 you did a great job matching up me with my partner! Seems like we have the same tastes and both Geminis Wink ...did some stalking and have a great idea for my project! Just have to get supplies and get going!

Wow, partner! You are way ahead of me! I still have a lot of stalking to do!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Visual Unity
How to Imply Motion
How to Understand the Psychological Power of Yellow
How to Get Out of your Comfort Zone
How to Use Selective Focus
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Lamp Transformation
Book Review: Handmade for Baby
Tute Tuesday: Warm Those Piggies!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...