A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 300,856
Currently Running With Scissors:
784 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Scavenger Hunt Signups CLOSED; Sendouts 06/09/09)  (Read 16484 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #330 on: June 16, 2009 07:51:41 PM »

I turns out I forgot to get the mail before we went out of town for the weekend, so I did actually get a notice. Hopefully they will try again today. Our mail usually comes about now. If not, I'll run by the PO tomorrow if I can before work to pick it up. Unfortunately they are closed today already. I hate when they won't leave things at my door Sad

Well, im happy it got to you after all, i was worried about the customs things. i hope you like it!

I've told my mailman to NEVER leave anything at my door.  Just leave the parcel slip, and I'll go pick up the box.  Boxes left at doors in this neighborhood get stolen.

Ive got an unsecured porch so the postie is under strict instructions not to leave anything, although he mainly does as he wishes.  A year ago i had a whole lot of ebay crafting stuff stolen, thankfully i found them under a park bench whilst walking the dog, i guess burglars arent crafty! Was happy i found it but upset it was being stolen...

WHAT!?! That's bizarre! Luckily you found it!

Your package is almost ready to go, sorry it has taken so long, work has really been horrible these last 2 weeks. I am going to try to run by the PO on my way to work tomorrow morning, but I might not be home until late (I have to drive ~60 miles or about 100 Km to go to a meeting, in rush hour. BOO!) so if you don't hear from me until tomorrow night, it's not because I don't love everything Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #331 on: June 16, 2009 08:09:28 PM »

Sent.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
mokba43
« Reply #332 on: June 17, 2009 01:02:58 PM »

I've told my mailman to NEVER leave anything at my door.  Just leave the parcel slip, and I'll go pick up the box.  Boxes left at doors in this neighborhood get stolen.

Ive got an unsecured porch so the postie is under strict instructions not to leave anything, although he mainly does as he wishes.  A year ago i had a whole lot of ebay crafting stuff stolen, thankfully i found them under a park bench whilst walking the dog, i guess burglars arent crafty! Was happy i found it but upset it was being stolen...

WHAT!?! That's bizarre! Luckily you found it!

Bizarre indeed! Id ordered 50 worth of wooden bits to paint, some ribbons, wire and charms.  By pure chance i was let off work early so i got home and the porch was opened wide, i thought it was odd as the postie always closes it.  As it was early and sunny i decided to take the doggit out so i literally just dumped my stuff, strapped him and walked towards the park.  On the way there are walkways in between houses with greenery, trees and benches, as we approached the 2nd one i looked under the bench and saw a bunch of bits of wood and ribbon; i remember thinking "oh those are pretty, who wouldve thrown them away" and as i bent down to pick them up (yeah im one of those that likes going through skips and such for useable crafty bits!) it sawned on me they were mine!!!
I was so upset!

Thankfully nothing was missing, and i was grateful i found them as the poor ebay sellers woulve gotten an earful if i hadnt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
beccas_song
is the craziest song you've ever heard!

Stew anyone?

« Reply #333 on: June 17, 2009 03:18:19 PM »

Wow Mokba! That is really lucky! How great that you found it- obviously it was taken by a silly non-crafty person. Lucky for you!

I sent today, finally!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Well-behaved women rarely make history. -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
FicklePegasus

Evil, but in a good way

« Reply #334 on: June 18, 2009 08:22:20 AM »

I would've loved to see the look on the thieve's face when he opened it "Oh goody, I've stolen...wood? Huh"  I hope he got a splinter Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/FicklePegasus

My Baby Cuthulu Blanket was featured on http://geekcrafts.com/
Aikibookworm
Dangerously clever and resourceful.

« Reply #335 on: June 18, 2009 03:22:03 PM »

I have received.  See gallery for squeeeeeing.  P.O. says my partner has received.  Hopefully, she'll be happy when she gets home from work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Let's hear it for the hippies and the yippies!"
- John Lennon in the song Give Peace a Chance

my wist:  http://www.wists.com/Aikibookworm
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: June 20, 2009 02:48:47 PM »

I just updated feedback. If I missed anyone please let me know. Remember I'm going out of town on Teusday and won't have access to the internet very often.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: June 23, 2009 08:44:41 AM »

I am leaving town today for seven weeks. My access to reliable internet with be limited. I'm going to try and do feedback before I go, so please let me know if you need it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
itchyfingers

Baby is here - at long last!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #338 on: June 23, 2009 02:12:49 PM »

I am leaving town today for seven weeks. My access to reliable internet with be limited. I'm going to try and do feedback before I go, so please let me know if you need it.

Good thing I just decided not to do any more swaps until I'm all healed up from my surgeries!  Feedback and more swaps will just have to wait until the end of summer.  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Baby number four is here and he's a boy!!  Time to start using all the great stuff I got from a bunch of Craftster friends:
Baby Shower in a Box

Wists
gamemom42

« Reply #339 on: June 23, 2009 02:58:05 PM »

Wow.  Seven weeks out of town with two babies, I hope you're going to visit family!  Whatever you're up to, have fun and be safe.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Tips For Shopping Like a Pro
Johnny Wujek Shares His Prom Style Tips
Worst Dressed at 2014 Golden Globes
Best Dressed at 2014 Golden Globes
How to Rock a Perfect Stylish Workday Outfit
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight On: Stamping
Mr X Stitch Presents: The Cutting (& Stitching) Edge - Jose Romussi
Tute Tuesday: Imprinting on Concrete

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...