A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 302,597
Currently Running With Scissors:
765 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: "Music to Craft By" Swap (Sign Up CLOSED, Mail By: 05/07/05)  (Read 8312 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craft_t_chic
« Reply #120 on: April 28, 2005 11:56:21 AM »

I just got my first CD today! From Leah! It's awesome! I"m listening to it as I type...the cover is awesome, then it's inside of a felt pouch with a boom box on it (not sure HOW the pic is on there, but it's way cool!  Grin) Thanks, Leah!

I just sent my CDs out this afternoon! I'm gonna PM my DC #s as long as my computer holds out! Cross your fingers!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want your promo stickers...your fave local band, your etsy shop, your zine, a sticker you picked off a bar wall, or even bumper stickers! I'm covering a table & need stickers! PM me!

http://www.wists.com/craft_t_chic

Free gift with every purchase!
www.crafttchic.etsy .com
worthwhilegirl
my metal baby

We can't all be girl scouts Millie.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: April 28, 2005 12:12:47 PM »

Awwww thanks!!! The boom box was done with a iron on transfer pen!  I am really glad you like it!! I had a blast making it!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.betweenstupidandclever.com
yep I got a knitting blog

-It's making me blue, Pantone 292....
macaulkv
« Reply #122 on: April 28, 2005 04:26:26 PM »

Awwww thanks!!! The boom box was done with a iron on transfer pen!  I am really glad you like it!! I had a blast making it!!

hey, how do those transfer pens work anyway? i keep hearing about them but don't understand how it works...do you draw with them and then iron or something?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
worthwhilegirl
my metal baby

We can't all be girl scouts Millie.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: April 28, 2005 04:43:29 PM »

hey, how do those transfer pens work anyway? i keep hearing about them but don't understand how it works...do you draw with them and then iron or something?

You can just print out whatever you want & then trace it with the pen. Once you have it traced you iron it on. My only complaint is that the color never really gets "black" no matter how long I iron it. Others have said they got a nice dark black with it but I haven't been able to.

They are super handy! I use mine to transfer designs for embroidery as well.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.betweenstupidandclever.com
yep I got a knitting blog

-It's making me blue, Pantone 292....
musingspirit

Don't Worry! Be Crafty!

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2005 11:12:21 AM »

Just finished a coolio (as in cool-not the singer) mix and getting ready to package up and ship now.   Look forward to hearing about what everyone gets.  What a great idea this was!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
taped_on_wings
Queen of ill-fated physical comedy

Leave the politics to madmen

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: April 30, 2005 09:20:45 PM »

I just finished mine yesterday!  So many good songs to fit on a cd...now to draw the liner notes! 

This has been so fun and everyone here has such great taste - I did a little happy dance when I saw Voltaire mentioned somewhere.   Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.robotheartsquid.etsy.com
http://www.wists.com/taped_on_wings
http://theonlyevidence.blogspot.com/

Before birds get sucked into jet engines, do they ever think, "Is that Rod Stewart in first class?" ~Eddie Izzard
Zee
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2005 03:17:00 PM »

Hey Guys,

I have decided to extend the deadline until Saturday -- the 7th.  I'm hoping that a few wannabe-flakers can take the week to sort out whatever, because I'd really rather not shortchange a lot of you!  Also, as your own very awful bad horrible no-good swap organizer, I need until Friday (payday!) before I can ship out all of my packages.  Mea culpa.  Undecided

At any rate, I'm working on getting in contact with those of you I have yet to hear from -- if you read this and have a good reason why you haven't either shipped or contacted me, please let me know!  I will begin posting a hasn't-shipped-yet list tomorrow. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Shotgun_Bettie

Yup I'm Back..

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2005 06:22:37 PM »

At least you're honest Zee *nods*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafting O.C.D at it's finest...
kendaljay

Funny, she looks smaller from outside her head.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2005 05:07:44 AM »

oh good...i was going to say i need another day anyway!  mine should still go out tuesday though. thanks zee!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When you say words a lot they don't mean anything. Or maybe they don't mean anything anyway, and we just think they do.---Delirium

www.makeitcute.etsy .com
xmelinda
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2005 05:54:11 AM »

Thanks, Zee (the not-awful organizer!).  I somehow accidentally moved a folder on my computer, and now my iTunes can't find the songs in the playlist I made and I have to re-map them all  Roll Eyes  Stoopid.  But I'll definitely have them out before the 7th.

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Knit the Rib Stitch
How to Cast Off in Knitting
How to Cast on
How to Knit a Simple Baby Hat
How to Condition Flowers for Flower Arrangements
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...