A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,710
Currently Running With Scissors:
388 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Boob cake (with a 'bra' on top of the cherry 'nipples'...)  (Read 76069 times)
Tags for this thread: baking , cake_decorating , cake , adult  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Moomin Bus Rider
« on: April 26, 2009 09:13:24 AM »

My friend Katie and I decided to make a cake for our boss Graham's birthday a few months ago. We wanted to make it in the shape of something he really likes, so we put our thinking caps on after a couple of drinks on a Friday night...

We went through all the things he likes (Elton John, cowboy hats, Beetle boots etc), but then we got it: (like most men) he really likes BOOBS!

So on the following Sunday Katie baked two small sponge cakes in ceramic bowls, we then cut small wedges out of each one to get the 'Wonderbra' effect, and covered them with flesh coloured icing.

We needed nipples, so two cherries were cut in half and placed on top.

As we work with Graham, we decided that for 'modesty reasons' it would be best to cover the boobs with a 'bra', so we made bright red icing and started covering the cake. Unfortunately one of the cake boobs was still a bit too hot and the icing kept sliding off it, but at least I got the chance to send a message to my husband saying "Won't be home for another hour or so, one boob is too hot"   Grin

While we were making the icing, Katie dediced to spill half a bottle of red food colouring all over her white kitchen.
Instead of helping her clean up the mess I decided to take photos of her trying to stop the colouring running into the cupboards. That's what friends are for... I call this photo "CSI: Scotland".

As you can see from the last photo, Graham liked his cake, and was quite happy to pose with it in a highly seductive way.

We're already planning the next cake  Wink
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009 09:22:41 AM by Moomin Bus Rider » THIS ROCKS   Logged
BlankGirl

im a ghost gone mad, an angel in the dopesmoke

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2009 09:51:59 AM »

hahah thats hilarious........you did a great job.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I paint these little pictures with a temporary poison. each one just like the other. i wonder why i even bother.
Sandra22

Smile, Smile, Smile :)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2009 03:04:35 PM »

I hope you secured that cake to the board - I would be terrified in case it slipped off whilst your boss is showing it off.  He looks extremely happy with his cake - hope he shared around the office Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/Sandra22
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandra-malone                                                          CURRENT SWAPS -                September Birthday (non birthday swapper).  Magic Yarn Ball.  Disposable Camera.
sparrowlegs
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009 02:15:57 AM »

Grin love it
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am not a sheep, I dont follow....
AND please be aware, I am in England, so my spellings and sayings may seem a lil bit weird lol
Moomin Bus Rider
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009 04:35:06 AM »

I hope you secured that cake to the board - I would be terrified in case it slipped off whilst your boss is showing it off.  He looks extremely happy with his cake - hope he shared around the office Smiley

I don't think we secured the cake to the board, the flesh coloured icing was sort of keeping it in place I think... Graham did share the cake with everyone in the office, and there is a photo of him licking the icing that is so disturbing I couldn't possibly add it here   Roll Eyes

THIS ROCKS   Logged
KerriedAway

Goldenly Delicious

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2009 06:47:48 PM »

Nice boobs!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the ravens and the seagulls push each other inward and outward
inward and outward
in this place that i call home
my brain's the cliff, and my heart's the bitter buffalo
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Book of Spam Book Trailer Part 1
Stephen King Talks About the Art of Storytelling
Meet Author Brenda Watson
Elise Primavera Talks About Auntie Claus
SPHDZ Book Trailer
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...