A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News: Craftster Best of 2014 have been announced!  Check out the winning projects here!
Total Members: 309,061
Currently Running With Scissors:
725 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill A Purse Swap Round 4 Gallery  (Read 30919 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

photochickkds

"I love swaps!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2009 07:07:25 PM »

omg i love that bag! just the kind i want  just solid black!

i would have inherited a BEAUTIFUL embroidery machine and all from my grandmother but my stupid uncle decided to throw everything out after she passed away. she had like three machines. such a waste. stupid stupid man. just got rid of it all... a whole sewing room...

can anyone tell im bitter?

If my uncle did that I might just have to kill him.  Sheesh.  What an idiot.  Undecided

ya i was pissed. she had a whole sewing room of stuff she wanted to give me cause im the only one in the family who would use it and he just threw everything in her house out. hes a jerk. didnt even ask if we wanted nething just threw it all out

He might have just been sad.  I've known relatives and friends get rid of personal possessions at such times and then regret it.  Some people just can't bear to have reminders around, whilst for others they just don't want to get rid of anything.  Is a shame you missed out though.

no see he wasnt upset, hes just money hungry and cold he doesnt care about stuff. unfortunately all he wanted was her money
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I feel when I'm old I'll look at you and know the world was beautiful"

MAJOR ETSY SALE!
HELP ME CLEAR OUT MY STOCK!!! EVERYTHING MAJORLY DISCOUNTED!!!
www.redsundesigns.etsy.com
shout4joy
« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2009 11:27:59 AM »

I received! Not sure I will get a chance to post a picture until Monday as I'm on my way out the door to a very busy weekend...

JOY
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mljohnston
« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2009 09:11:56 PM »

Teasers.
I have them.
Cheesy

Sending out tomorrow morning, PaleAngelLex!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

had a bit of a personal crisis and disappeared. plans on fixing in progress...

Chomping at the bit to get this negative feedback cleared so I can swap again!
Sandra22

Smile, Smile, Smile :)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: May 09, 2009 12:42:21 PM »

omg i love that bag! just the kind i want  just solid black!

i would have inherited a BEAUTIFUL embroidery machine and all from my grandmother but my stupid uncle decided to throw everything out after she passed away. she had like three machines. such a waste. stupid stupid man. just got rid of it all... a whole sewing room...

can anyone tell im bitter?

If my uncle did that I might just have to kill him.  Sheesh.  What an idiot.  Undecided

ya i was pissed. she had a whole sewing room of stuff she wanted to give me cause im the only one in the family who would use it and he just threw everything in her house out. hes a jerk. didnt even ask if we wanted nething just threw it all out

He might have just been sad.  I've known relatives and friends get rid of personal possessions at such times and then regret it.  Some people just can't bear to have reminders around, whilst for others they just don't want to get rid of anything.  Is a shame you missed out though.

no see he wasnt upset, hes just money hungry and cold he doesnt care about stuff. unfortunately all he wanted was her money

Oh that is sad for you then.  What a shame you missed out - unfortuntley we cant choose our family.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/Sandra22
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandra-malone                                                          CURRENT SWAPS -                September Birthday (non birthday swapper).  Magic Yarn Ball.  Disposable Camera.
shout4joy
« Reply #74 on: May 09, 2009 06:03:01 PM »

I received a LOVELY package yesterday ~ here it is in all it's glory!

here is the whole kit and kaboodle

Purse, Boston Baked Beans (loved these - they are gone already!), Andes Candies (the children want them!), tissue pouch and extra tissue fillers, matching key fob, cute little snap bag (with mints hiding inside!) and some hand sanitizer (perfect for flu scares and general cleaning up on the go!) See just the fillers below:

The purse is really lovely ~ a green damask in a really cute shape (from my wists) with a dark red/burgundy lining. It has a nice long strap so I can wear it across my body.

There are pockets to help me keep my stuff organized, a zip pocket and some open top pockets and pen/pencil slots and a D ring on which to hook my key fob  ~ sorry these pictures are so dark and off color (the lining is NOT purple!), the camera just had a hard time with the inside of the purse!

Thank you very much Faux_Valentine! It was a great package!!!

JOY
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2009 06:35:24 PM »

Oh, rip-stop nylon!  I love that stuff Smiley  I love Andes mints too...but I didn't think anything melt-able would have done well on the trip from RyverChyld on the military base in Germany all the way back to the US, so I made sure to list non-meltable candies Smiley

On a candy note....I got some extras today for my partner....ended up spending almost $20 on stuff at the HUGE-O Dollar Tree nearby my job...totally forgot it was there until I was at the Lane Bryant store in the same shopping area...then after Dollar Tree, I dropped another $76.21 at Joanne's on fabric I could NOT live without and a buttload of miscellany....and MORE extras for my partner is mixed in with that $76!  I may end up having to ship in a flat rate box if all this stuff gets much heavier!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2009 07:35:36 PM »

That bag is gorgeous!  I love the green!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RyverChyld
♥Live ♥ Laugh ♥ Love♥

I Believe in Fairies!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2009 01:11:45 AM »

I love the messenger bag shape!  I love how the inside pockets are made to fit pens!  Awesome package! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lylanni
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2009 04:42:50 AM »

Really nice package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2009 05:35:38 AM »

wow  great bag.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Guide: Contouring 101
Beauty Guide: 5 Must Have Makeup Brushes
Obsessed: Beauty Finds
Beauty Guide: Winged Eyeliner
Obsessed: Latest Lip Colors
Latest Blog Articles
April 17, 2015 Featured Projects
@Home This Weekend: Upcycled Mini-Cabinet
Laundry Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...