A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 298,665
Currently Running With Scissors:
664 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill A Purse Swap Round 4 Gallery  (Read 28300 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #230 on: May 20, 2009 06:38:01 PM »

WOW!!  I leave to go to Joanne's for zippers and bias tape, come back to these FAB packages!!  I so love little bits from each one...like the green floral print fabric and elephant stuffie, black cat and MASSIVE bag and the coin purse (HandsyMalone, did you make the floral coin purse?  I would LOVE to know how to make a coinpurse with the coinpurse-pinchy-closure-thingy on it!!), and the swirly bag with the pretty floral wallet and of course the robot!!!

SO anxious still for my package to get to my partner  Undecided  Undecided  Embarrassed  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Lique
My Motto: If you can't find it, buy another one.

« Reply #231 on: May 20, 2009 07:46:29 PM »

My turn to s how off my bag. Jloveg made my bag and I was so surprised at all the cuteness in my box when I opened it up.  Happiness is a cute owlie purse. She is a fantastic amazing superterrific seamstress. I love love love my bag. Did I mention how much I love my bag?? lol  I also got so much loot inside. She made me a 2 zippered bags, one with candy inside and one with an amazing embroidered mushroom on front. Then, she made a checkbook/wallet. There is tons of candy and first aid kit, lotion, lip balm, nail clipper case, sanitizer, pencils and wipes. Thank you Jloveg for the most amazing purse ever.  Grin Now for the pics.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #232 on: May 20, 2009 07:55:46 PM »

Wow!  That'll teach me to go to work - I come back and so many cool bags have been posted.  Great stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HandsyMalone

Also answers to Leroy...long story

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 20, 2009 08:08:30 PM »

Ok, I got my package on Friday and haven't had time to post until just now.  I swear, life is just one thing after another these days!  At the end of my post, you'll get to see one of the reasons that I've just not had any time for the computer this weekend.  Wink

First off, I scared the postman when he came with my package, I was pouring resin at the time and pounced on him when he arrived.  Poor thing!  Anyway, I LOVE everything in it and I've received nothing but compliments on the bag.  Most people can't believe that I "know" someone who crafted it!  I have a feeling these pics are blurry, had to use the roommates cell since the cord for my camera has been swiped by pixies.  Sad

First, everything together.  You can't hardly tell, but there was bag of the BEST chocolate covered espresso beans I've had the pleasure of putting in my mouth EVER.  And they're totally almost gone!

A (not too blurry) close up of the bag.  I love it, brown with leopard, fantastic!  I carried to a fancy work dinner Friday night and my boss LOVED it.  She said she wanted to steal it and I told her she didn't pay me enough to replace it, which made her laugh...a LOT.

I LOVE a big wallet, and I'm afraid that this picture doesn't do it justice.  It's the perfect size and has an embossed feel to the fabric.  I really do love it!

And finally, the goodies.  My FAVORITE flavor of Tic Tacs (yay Ly!) really awesome mints, lotion, hairspray, the aforementioned snacks...I'm happy!  Oh!  I almost forgot the tissue cover!  Totally ingenious and bright red, which is ALWAYS a good thing!

And, as I mentioned before:

^THAT is why I've had no time^
That would be 7 collie puppies, born over the weekend that live in my room.  I'm still adjusting to NOT jumping up to tend to a baby when it makes THOSE noises, and even though they're fur covered, I still know they're babies.  Anyway, 4 girls, 3 boys and I'm really excited, though sleepy!
I'm glad that you enjoyed your package, and I'm REALLY glad that the big bag is indeed big enough, I measured on some of my old textbooks.  Cheesy  Great crafting everyone, really beautiful stuff!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009 08:08:57 PM by HandsyMalone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #234 on: May 20, 2009 08:29:02 PM »

Lique  I am so glad you liked your purse and extras. I was nervous I have never done embroidery before like that.  that was definitely a first for  me. the owl and the mushroom!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
HandsyMalone

Also answers to Leroy...long story

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 20, 2009 08:34:52 PM »

I just noticed that there was a question directed at me, LOL!  Told you, sleepy like WHOA.

Yes, I did make the coin purse.  I ordered the frame online (I reccomend the NON sew in kind )and followed a tutorial on U-handblog.  Her instructions are pretty easy to follow.  Oh, and I order my purse frames off of etsy, they come to me from Hong Kong.  Cheesy  I also made the purple purse, but that frame came from Hancock and made me CRAZY!  It has tiny screws that were the death of me...or at least, some of my hair.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenxxxdee
« Reply #236 on: May 20, 2009 08:49:34 PM »

Here's my Lil monster with my companion cube (that will never threaten to stab me)(and was machine milled by my daddy for my 20th birthday and just arrived though it was in march)

I want them both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would kill (yes kill) for a companion cube like that.  Your partner did a great job with the purse too! You are such a lucky gal!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenxxxdee
« Reply #237 on: May 20, 2009 09:06:11 PM »

I love it, brown with leopard, fantastic!  I carried to a fancy work dinner Friday night and my boss LOVED it.  She said she wanted to steal it and I told her she didn't pay me enough to replace it, which made her laugh...a LOT.

That would be 7 collie puppies, born over the weekend that live in my room.  I'm still adjusting to NOT jumping up to tend to a baby when it makes THOSE noises, and even though they're fur covered, I still know they're babies.  Anyway, 4 girls, 3 boys and I'm really excited, though sleepy!

I love that bag!  Is the top brown a taffeta or vinyl or something?  And those puppies are adorable!  So many surprises for you!  Lucky gril!!!  Hope all are doing well (human and canine).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
snazzyjazzy
« Reply #238 on: May 20, 2009 09:08:45 PM »

Aw cute puppies! Cheesy

Everythings so good guys, totally glad i signed up!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Molly.Connelly
« Reply #239 on: May 20, 2009 09:20:24 PM »

OMG I soo LOVE that Robot! I might use that two face idea for something..oh yes I think I need a happy/angry hello kitty!!!!!  Shocked
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 35 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Paul McIlhenny, Tabasco CEO Dies at 68
2013 Relish Cooking Show Promo
Fresh Green Bean Recipes
Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese Recipe
Shrimp and Grits Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...