A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,155
Currently Running With Scissors:
404 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: COWS 8 Gallery!  (Read 986 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mimiw
« on: March 20, 2009 05:09:59 AM »

Post away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
unjugetito
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2009 03:31:48 PM »

Woohoo!  I'm first to recieve!!!!!!!! (wish I'd been first to send  Roll Eyes but am working on it I swear!!!)
Here goes my pics
 Everything together: 4 chalk placemats with my kids initial plus cool crayola bath and a beautiful card

Opened up placemats with letter showing

I tried to take a picture of chalk side but it came out blurry. They look very professional and the material must have been a nightmare to sew as it is very thick.
My kids are already trying them out while they wait for dinner.
Thanks for everything Spencertwins
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009 03:50:21 PM by unjugetito - Reason: same pic » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Zelda.Suicide
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2009 04:19:29 PM »

CUTE!

I will edit the upload the pictures of the stuff I sent to ST07 later, since she's out of town and I know she received.  (providing I remember after dinner...)   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SpencerTwins2007
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2009 07:48:35 PM »

Ok finally have some time to sit down after a crazy weekend!!! Here is the lovely package we received from ZS. Unfortunatly I couldn't get action shots because my very cranky children would not cooperate. Going out of town really screws up sleep patterns!!! Anyways here are the goodies! There are 4 fairy bells but Kate is sleeping with 3 of them and I tried to get a pic but it kept coming out too dark because I do not have a good flash yet for my Nikon. So only 1 is pictured. My son is obsessed with the placemat. He LOVES Bob the builder!!! And I LOVE the turtles. These things are adorable. I wanted to steal them!!! She also sent extra Bob the Builder fabric!!! Thanks ZS!!! They love everything!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wist : http://www.wists.com/spencertwins2007

I love doing personal swaps!!!
norahkate
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009 08:44:58 PM »

awesome goodies!  those turtles are just too cute.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for baby food jars (or other small jars with lids)
Auri
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009 11:48:43 AM »

Hiya!!!!!

I am posting the pics of the goodies I made for Unjugetito, I sent them in April and have not heard anything so thought i would go ahead and post pics!!!!!! Unjugetito requested Aprons for her 4 kiddies so....

Apron for youngest girl

Apron for eldest girl

Both with the contrasting fabric pockets!

Unjugetito said that one of her boys has to have pockets on EVERYTHING hence the pockets on aprons...

Both boys aprons....

All the goodies together... inc 6 cadburys creme eggs- an English staple for Easter  Tongue, 4 craft kits and a few photo cards of the area where we live, on Dartmoor.....AND she said her Son LOVES Bob the builder so I sent a pack of gluten free Bob the Builder pasta shapes Tongue  hehehehe

And finally all packed into the box...

I really hope they arrive/d safely at their new home!  Huh

Thanks for reading.... going to post pics of my angel package next....

Auri
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009 12:11:27 PM by Auri » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just remember if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

http://www.wists.com/auri
Auri
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2009 12:01:33 PM »

WOO WOO wOO WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I finally received Morvens FABULOUS angel package from the wonderful fairy godmother that is Retro_Rose!!!!! It had a round the world trip from Canada to England via NEW ZEALAND!!!!! Grin  Gotta love the postal system!!!!!!!1 Wink

I gave the package to Morven to open...

He was SO excited! bouncing around, it is the first time he has ever had anything addressed to him! The fact it was a parcel made it that much better!  Smiley

Unwrapping.......

Open... note how it was QUICKLY discovered that the cute pouch contained chocolate coins, and look we learnt something.. 'Loonies'! How cool!  Cheesy the coins were promptly emptied into the box and on the floor while exploring the rest, after sampling a few of course!  Tongue

showing the FAB cork board to display his postcard collection from his uncle (who is in the forces) and the pouch (refilled with the loonies!)

.......And finally the beautiful turtle (to match the cork board and  turtle ornaments) pegs and 'washing line' to show off his art on! note the chocolate moustache! on a VERY happy boy!!!!!!!!  Grin

Thank you SO SO SO SO SO SO much Retro_Rose! He/we LOVE everything, esp that we have CAN, NZ and UK postmarks now  Wink

You have been a fab angel, and made my first swap fab! Love ya!!!! Kiss

Auri

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Just remember if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off!

http://www.wists.com/auri
Retro_Rose

I shoot people for a living. ;o)

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2009 06:23:27 PM »

Oh I am thrilled he received everything and loved it all! Totally shocked that it went through New Zealand... yet very cool. I see he's enjoying the chocolate loonies!!

And yes Morven, we do have the queen on our coins. Canada used to be partially governed by Britain, but in 1867 we created the "Consitution Act" and became our own country, joining the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick. (Today we are composed of 10 provinces, and 3 territories!) We still have her face on the coin as she is a part of our nations history.

(And you're right Auri, the bird is called a loon. It's voice is quite serene across the lake on an early Canadian morning.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How Is Pottery Made
Pottery Making: Choosing Clay
Pottery Making: Determining Foot Ring Size When Trimming
How to Make Your Own Photo Canvases
How to Make a Diagonal Stitch in Loom Knitting
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...