A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 305,732
Currently Running With Scissors:
594 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Plusle and Minun Plushies  (Read 1057 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

WolfDreamer

Totally off the hook

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2009 10:46:56 PM »

I actually had these made about two weeks or so ago, but only finished typing out the pattern tonight.  They make a cute pair, and the kids really love playing with them Smiley

The pattern is on my blog at: http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/2009/04/plusle-and-minun.html

I was *really* tired typing up the pattern tonight,  I read through it several times and everything looks right, but if you find anything wrong, please let me know!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sandra22

Smile, Smile, Smile :)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009 02:20:25 AM »

Soo cute, no wonder your kids love them. I'll have to make some.  Thanks for the pattern. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://wists.com/Sandra22
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandra-malone                                                          CURRENT SWAPS -                September Birthday (non birthday swapper).  Magic Yarn Ball.  Disposable Camera.
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

pug hugs

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009 05:47:47 AM »

Can I just say that you are so talented!  Ive checked out your free patterns before and loved them.  And how wonderfully sweet for you to share them for free.  (free patterns are well appreciated in my house.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_In search of Simply Knitting magazines with Alan Dart patterns.  If you have any I'll swap ya for them!

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
akachan
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009 05:54:36 AM »

Way cool!
Going to have to show them to my little Poke nut when she gets home. Maybe she can finagle her grandma into making her one  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
icarus.t.rex
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009 09:40:04 AM »

*gasp*
Must... make... for... self....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it." - Jack Handey
alaura_borealis
Lurker...

Kicking a** and taking names!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009 06:58:51 PM »

LOL! I love your pokmon amigurumi! I just caught these in Pokmon Sapphire, which I bought myself for my 25th birthday. (I love being a geek.) They crack me up! I named them "Aycie" and "Deecie."  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Taking over the world, one (dc [yo twice, dc in same dc] repeat 4 times, yo, pull though all) at a time! ^_^
WolfDreamer

Totally off the hook

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009 10:59:04 PM »

Thank you all for the kind comments.  I really do love sharing these patterns.  I'm working on others too, I'm kind of addicted to developing patterns  LOL...  It just thrills me to take some string and a hook and make something out of it.   I can't draw or sculpt or anything else like that,  but I can make something out of yarn or a piece of material and some thread.  Always did have a way with textiles.  It's my 'fan art'  LOL

And alaura, I'm a geek too!  I'm 45 and I own every pokemon game since they first came out.  I have four games going at once right now  (Pearl, Fire-red, Leaf-green, and Ruby)  I'm trading from each to the other  LOL.   And those names for Plusle and Minun are adorable!  What a neat idea!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Digital Camera Tips: Lens Cleaning
Digital Camera Tips: Why Not Auto White Balance
Digital Camera Tips: When to use the Flash
Digital Camera Tips: Check Your Focus
Digital Camera Tips: Lens Aperture Relationship
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...