A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 299,135
Currently Running With Scissors:
351 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alice in Wonderland Swap Gallery  (Read 32497 times)
Tags for this thread: alice_in_wonderland  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SheRa
Curiosity often leads to trouble.

Curiouser and curiouser!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: May 27, 2005 06:47:39 AM »

you make it sound so easy, but it turned out looking like it took SO much time!  it's really great...i love it!  it was nice getting it because i've only done a few swaps and this is the first time someone flaked on me and alice in wonderland is one of my favorite things EVER, so it was really disappointing.  apparently i'm going to be getting a few other things from other people soon, so i'm excited!  thanks again so so so much Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

empty_smiles
I want your SOUL!

I am....{insert random phrase here}

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: July 28, 2005 09:59:21 AM »

Grin These are all great projects! I'm insipired to make a few of these as party favors for my friends. (Begged my mom to let me have an alice in wonderland party since we have a bigger space in the addition of the house))
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love creepy dolls... buy me one...
freakigreeniiz

Orange you glad I didn't say bananas?!

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 01, 2005 09:01:35 AM »

When can we do another one?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alison
« Reply #173 on: August 01, 2005 09:07:56 AM »

When can we do another one?

any time.  everyone received something, correct?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: August 01, 2005 02:33:46 PM »

any time.  everyone received something, correct?

I recieved and Ilona recieved Smiley That's all I keep track of.. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
freakigreeniiz

Orange you glad I didn't say bananas?!

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: August 05, 2005 03:26:53 AM »

Then it's all good! On to round 2!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
alison
« Reply #176 on: August 05, 2005 11:26:59 AM »

Then it's all good! On to round 2!

Ok folks, I can organize this again but the send out date will  have to be like October 1st or September 1st.   I will be out of town the last 2 weeks in September and unavailble to fulfill my organizer duties during that time..  Is Sep. 1 too soon? Oct 1 too far off? Does someone else want to organize?  I'm thinking if it is Sept. 1, I could just do a limit of like 15 swappers?  That should fill up pretty quickly...

Any ideas???
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dark X rouge

My icon makes me giggle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: August 17, 2005 09:22:15 AM »

Wow, everyone's stuff was amazing!!!  My favorites were definately Melladh's notebook cover DIY (those cards were so cute by the rose bush!!!), ilonavg's journal and stuffed cat (I loved how creative that journal was, very unique..I want one...), erindezeeuw's mirror, planet5's rabbit (ahh, I had one similar to it when I was younger, but it's been lost for a loooong time now), spyche's "Completely Mad" shirt (I plan to make one of my own  Grin), edamame's glass marble magnets (which turned out fantastic), clayfaery's "Drink Me" cup, all of the absolutely ADORABLE things Pamplemousse did, rosered's pillow, rose pen, and push pins (seemed like stuff you'd see in a shop), squirrelgirl's lightswitch cover (loved the mirrors, v. creative), and SheRa's poster!  Everyone's stuff was amazing, but those are just my personal favorites.  Great job and Kudos!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything and at the same time, are ones who never yawn or say a common place thing but burn, burn, burn, like yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars...
-J. Keroua
SheRa
Curiosity often leads to trouble.

Curiouser and curiouser!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2005 05:38:07 PM »

alison- you ROCK!!!  waiting for me in the mail yesterday was a package with the COOLEST purse ever and some greeting cards - all alice style of course!  i love them so so so much, and i'm so glad that you made things for me since my partner punked out.  i'll take pix soon.  who is the artist that did the illustrations?  i absolutely LOVE them!  i'm not sure that i can part with the cards by writing to people on them, so i may try to do some sort of grouping of them and frame them to put in my new place when i move in.  thank you so much!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alison
« Reply #179 on: August 31, 2005 05:44:02 PM »

alison- you ROCK!!!  waiting for me in the mail yesterday was a package with the COOLEST purse ever and some greeting cards - all alice style of course!  i love them so so so much, and i'm so glad that you made things for me since my partner punked out.  i'll take pix soon.  who is the artist that did the illustrations?  i absolutely LOVE them!  i'm not sure that i can part with the cards by writing to people on them, so i may try to do some sort of grouping of them and frame them to put in my new place when i move in.  thank you so much!!

I think they were Arthur Rackman?  I honestly can't remember...after you take pictures I can tell you.
Sorry everything was so late...I had arranged for numerous replacements, but never followed up on them.
Glad you liked everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Things We Said Today Guitar Lesson
Yesterday - Easy Beatles Acoustic Guitar Lesson
How to Play Basic Card Games - Hearts
How to Play Basic Card Games - Solitaire 2
How to Play Basic Card Games - Solitaire 1
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...