A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
584 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alice in Wonderland Swap Gallery  (Read 30789 times)
Tags for this thread: alice_in_wonderland  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

pamplemousse
« Reply #90 on: March 22, 2005 08:23:35 AM »

I'm planning on making some tarts this weekend... Roll Eyes
tinapickles.

I didn't try the recipe before I sent it to you, but I thought it sounded yummy. I hope it's good! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm covered in bees!
erindezeeuw

How am I not myself?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: March 22, 2005 08:58:33 AM »

Okay, complications have arisen with the taking of pictures . . . my husband swears he brought the digicam home last night but we can't find it. I suspect it is in his briefcase, so pics will be up tonight.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This may be for sale on my etsy:
creme-tangerine

myspace

How am I not myself?
Dorkabrain
« Reply #92 on: March 22, 2005 10:30:45 AM »

I just received my awesome package of stuff from Donhae today, sorry about the bad pictures but my place is a mess from getting ready to move and this was the biggest clean flat area I could find.

Some overview shots:

My personal favourite parts, a cool little painted teacup/saucer candle holder set and a 'eat me' candy case:

THIS ROCKS   Logged

donhae
« Reply #93 on: March 22, 2005 11:21:13 AM »

nicole:
I'm so glad you like everything! this was my first real swap, so I was definitely stressing. btw, I can't see your pics, is it just me?

aquariann:
no worries, I can't wait to get it! just so you know, I'm out of town from tomorrow until sunday, but I will post pics as soon as I get back and receive it. Smiley

--donna
THIS ROCKS   Logged
tinapickles
« Reply #94 on: March 22, 2005 11:23:33 AM »

I can't see the pictures either...   Embarrassed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If it weren't for STRESS, I'd have no energy at all....
CircusManager220
« Reply #95 on: March 22, 2005 01:52:58 PM »

http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/230370/Gift.jpg
http://home.ripway.com/2004-12/230370/Gift2.jpg

This is what I recieved from gji7. Thank you gji7 so much! I love it. I am very impressed by your creativity. I do not want to write on the cards/stantionary. They are so cool. The necklace is really nice. I have been wearing it ever since I got the package. The hat... wow. I could never make that. I love it all. The cat reminds me of my cat. I have a fat cat. The box is very cool. I put all my patches in it. The bunny is now hanging around my car mirror. Thank you very much gji7!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am Washable
Dorkabrain
« Reply #96 on: March 22, 2005 03:12:42 PM »

sorry bout not being able to see the pictures, here's the links hopefully you can see them then:

http://www.geocities.com/rhia_freak/2814.txt

http://www.geocities.com/rhia_freak/2816.txt

http://www.geocities.com/rhia_freak/2817.txt

http://www.geocities.com/rhia_freak/2819.txt
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alison
« Reply #97 on: March 22, 2005 09:26:34 PM »

I am so glad this swap is going so well!!!!  Only 10 more packages left to be received, 3 of those have to go through customs, so who knows how long that will take...I've also heard from every swapper saying they will ship or have shipped, so it looks like we're not going to have any flakers!!!!

Thanks for doing such a great job everyone! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2005 04:36:25 AM »

I think I finally got my package today, I just got the "pick this up at the post office" thingy. Yay!
By the looks of it, they forgot to send it initially, 'cause it says "arrived 18th", but I never got a note about it.
Gonna go pick it up in a few hours, as soon as my mother arrives with her car Wink *excited*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Melladh
Jolly doomsday prophet

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2005 09:20:59 AM »

I recieved the package today! Everything is so awesome! Shocked
You've already seen the pics of Ilona's stuff on page two ^^
I really dig the cat. I'm giving it the position of head voodoo demon of my appartment. I might have to make a shrine in it's honour.
I do suspect that customs quite enjoyed going through the package though. It seemed very re-taped, and torn open in places. And on it there was scribbled a note from the mailman something like "avi; didn't have gate-code". So apparently they didn't bother to give me the first note of arrival, just the reminder that I had a package waiting. o_O

And the cookie jar had opened in the package. Lucky it's cold winter. Chocolate all over the place. o_O

And I just have to repeat. Once again. Omg. So great stuff!
I'm gonna send an overview pic as soon as I get home.
I mean... I was kinda pissed at the post office, because as always, nothing was working properly... but then I opened the package, and I got overwhelmed by the stuff instead ^^
So wonderful.

Hope the post office hasn't misplaced my first batch to Ilona :/ Only small stuff in that one, but still. Oh well, hopefully you'll get it soon! ^^

*happyhappyjoyjoy*

ok, I'm slow, just thought I'd post pics of the stuff from Ilona, just two pics ^^ there are too many holidays going on at once here

Cookie jar, a bit mistreated in the post office and placed next to me on my livingroom table / temporary craft section (hence the newspaper)

And the lovely everything else from the package, being forced to pose on my sofa
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 03:14:48 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"That's my lab table and this is my work-stool. And over there is my intergalactic spaceship! And here's where I keep assorted lengths of wire."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Use Advanced Adobe Photoshop CS3 Series
How to Save and Share the Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Use the Button Mode in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Work With Playback Option in Adobe Photoshop CS3
How to Load and Play the Actions in Adobe Photoshop CS3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...