A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,712
Currently Running With Scissors:
675 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Alice in Wonderland Swap Gallery  (Read 30797 times)
Tags for this thread: alice_in_wonderland  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

freakigreeniiz

Orange you glad I didn't say bananas?!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2005 08:16:41 AM »

Btw,
edamame, how did you put the picture on the pouch? Was it like iron on transfer or something? It's so professional!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Messily

do something pretty while you can

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2005 08:38:18 AM »

Thanks Messily!  I love them!  How did you know I adore simple hefty glasses like that?  And also that I love it when art meets function?  Smiley

I'm so glad you like them!  It was my first attempt at etching, and now I'm totally obsessed with it -- I'm also a big fan of art meeting function.  Smiley  Sorry the presentation wasn't very pretty -- I was so afraid they'd break on the cross-country journey, so I went the ugly-but-sturdy route.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
melmelon

I'm a weird llama!

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2005 10:49:56 AM »

rosered!!!! thank you for the lovely packet of happiness!!!! you are so talented.

I got:
some cookie cutters

the most adorable felt cake (two tiers)

a blank book (is that what its called? my book making/identifying skills are lacking) with bookmark

a very cool, two sided pillow, with alice on one side and a little bottle that says 'drink me' on the other....that rosered drew herself!!!! its gorgeous!!!

some 2,5, and 7 of spades mini pins

and my most favourite of all a duct tape rose...but wait!!!!its not just a duct tape rose....ITS ALSO A PEN!!!! how cool is that?

rosered do you have pics of the lovelies you sent me? if not, I'll take some very very lousy ones with my craptacular web cam..... anyway, thank you for your wonderful package, it was just the thing I needed..and everything is so amazing. thank you thank you thank you thank you.

now I need to go hide everything, before my kids think they get MY stuff...heh heh... daughter #1 really thinks her dolls need that cake...and it just isn't going to be....
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iqjones
Who's house? Run's house!

Trying to keep it gold...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: March 17, 2005 02:20:13 PM »

I got my package today from IqJones!! Yay! I was in such a grouchy mood, coming home for 15 minutes after a long day at work and before a long evening of meetings... and her package completely turned me around. THANK YOU!!  My package had a caterpillar theme (who is my favorite character): A huge stack of stickers with various images, most of which I had never seen (check out the lower right worm sticker in the picture), Handmade stationary with different images on each one... hand cut and colored, and for the grand finale: a handmade book! Eeeeek!  The book has great color combination of light blue and red- with shrinky dinks (?!) decorating it!! I love love love it all.

So glad!!! For sure Shrinky Dinks on the book (Thank You XMelinda;)). I was really happy with the stationary. Of course, having gotten my White Rabbit, I am chagrinned by the simplicity of the stuff I sent... I did learn a very important lesson-- when I draw a caterpillar free-hand, it looks remarkably like a poo.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All the goo we use, reviewed!
http://brainybeautys.blogspot.com
Messily

do something pretty while you can

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2005 02:56:14 PM »

I've been waiting to post in hopes that I could get my camera to cooperate, but alas, it seems not to be.  Last night I got a great package from tinapickles!  There was a very cute "Painting the Roses Red" purse, pretty trifold notecards, glass pendants with Alice scenes, and my personal favorite, photo transfer-and-felt patches, which I'm already planning projects around.  Thank you so much!  I'll post photos as soon as I can.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
purple_hippo
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2005 04:27:10 PM »

everyone's sent so much amazing stuff....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftaholic on the loose....I just....     ...need...          ...one...               ...more...                    ...shot...                         ...of craftahol...
Writer78
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2005 05:44:35 PM »

You people are so ridiculously talented!!  I can't wait until I've been here a full month and get to join in on swaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

angelwing75
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2005 08:10:11 PM »

ALISON IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!  Just thought I had to scream that out.  Take a look at the stuff she sent me:

The bag is absolutely beautiful!  It has a gorgeous transfer of Alice on the front and three Wonderland scenes on the back.

The bracelet is adorable.  What is it made from?

The notecards are so cute!  I so desperately want to write notes on them and, at the same time, so desperately don't want to write notes on them for fear that they will all be sent away and I'll have nothing pretty to look at!

And finally, Alison sent a "Paint Your Own Teaset."  I am so excited to work on it!  That was a very thoughtful and creative addition!

Thank you so much, Alison!!!  And thank you again for organizing.  This has been a superfun swap!

P.S. For more detailed photos, please look here.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rosered

terror of the highseas

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2005 09:30:10 PM »

rosered!!!! thank you for the lovely packet of happiness!!!! you are so talented.

I got:
some cookie cutters

the most adorable felt cake (two tiers)

a blank book (is that what its called? my book making/identifying skills are lacking) with bookmark

a very cool, two sided pillow, with alice on one side and a little bottle that says 'drink me' on the other....that rosered drew herself!!!! its gorgeous!!!

some 2,5, and 7 of spades mini pins

and my most favourite of all a duct tape rose...but wait!!!!its not just a duct tape rose....ITS ALSO A PEN!!!! how cool is that?

rosered do you have pics of the lovelies you sent me? if not, I'll take some very very lousy ones with my craptacular web cam..... anyway, thank you for your wonderful package, it was just the thing I needed..and everything is so amazing. thank you thank you thank you thank you.

now I need to go hide everything, before my kids think they get MY stuff...heh heh... daughter #1 really thinks her dolls need that cake...and it just isn't going to be....

I am so glad you liked everything! You know I had everything set up to take a picture before I mailed it, but I totally forgot! So if you want to take pictures, go ahead it's up to you!

And the duct tape flower pen actually isn't my idea at all! I was in an M&M mini tube swap a while ago and someone sent me one ( I totally cannot remember who, but they sent me some wicked stuff). I thought it was so great, I went out and got another pen and used the tutorial  here http://www.octanecreative.com/ducttape/howto/ and here http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=26205.0 to try to make one myself!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purple_hippo
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2005 09:36:03 PM »

Just thought I should make the whole world jealous.
I got tweedle dee and tweedle dum earrings!
I also got an alice journal with extra pics to stick in and an alice magnet dress up doll.
too cool!!!!!
thanks jan_on_ice
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftaholic on the loose....I just....     ...need...          ...one...               ...more...                    ...shot...                         ...of craftahol...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles and Baggy Eyes
How to Get a Fresh, Peachy Glow
Fourth of July Nail Art Tutorial
How to Get Smooth Skin
How to Get Your Makeup to Last All Day
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...