A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 305,439
Currently Running With Scissors:
537 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret Round 8 GALLERY!  (Read 29251 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
« Reply #150 on: May 09, 2009 05:05:35 PM »

I don't want to have children because I believe the world will end before they die...I couldn't do that to my babies

It's smart not to eat anything you find in a mirror.

« Reply #151 on: May 09, 2009 05:08:05 PM »

Back: It's horrible to live with.  Imagine being afraid to leave your house and relying on your husband to get groceries and anything else you need...even feminine hygeine products!  Thanks for listening!

« Reply #152 on: May 09, 2009 05:11:06 PM »

Apologies for the delayed post!  That was all ten of my secrets, and I loved them all.  I've loved looking through this gallery, this might be the best round yet!  Thanks everyone.

Crafting keeps me sane

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: May 09, 2009 06:12:41 PM »

Two of these secrets didn't have codes. They're marked as such.

No code:

(left side):  Some days I am the happiest person in the world...
(right side):  and some days...I want to die

No code:

(on back) ships

I think I have PMCD

« Reply #154 on: May 10, 2009 07:16:51 PM »

Alright! I have seven new secrets to share.

The words on the diagram say (from top to bottom) Clueless, Sweet Nothings, Hickey Zone, Cold Hearted, Dont Let Go, Terra Incognita, Ready to run

to change your image viewing settings please click here
For a four letter word I put this as a mature image Wink

IMG Removed as sender let me know that this card was incomplete and contained personal info that wasn't to be seen Wink
Back: One postcard is not enough to express the anxiety I feel over this.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2009 08:19:33 AM by darkladymajesta » THIS ROCKS   Logged
« Reply #155 on: May 10, 2009 07:20:45 PM »

Wow! I go away for exams and this place explodes! Ballet can be boring and soda is bad for you anyways Wink I can't comment on everyone's sorry! As for the boyfriend one. Just ask someone out already! If you really want to date someone then say so. If I had never asked my husband out he probably would have had to leave before we dated. And that would have made for some sad times. But I asked him and now we are happily married (5 years later Wink ) and I couldn't ask for anything more. Sometimes it takes that small leap of courage.
« Reply #156 on: May 10, 2009 07:25:20 PM »

To the craftster whose secret said, "If I could think of a way so that my parents couldn't see the body...I wouldn't be writing this," (on page 8 )

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE call 1.800.SUICIDE  or go to www.hopeline.com NOW.

I've been there, pondered that, am so eternally grateful I didn't give in to the urge then, when things were dark. My life is better than I could have dreamed now, but I almost threw it all away

are valuable, and even though your life may not seem worth living right now, please don't give up. You never know whether a door to a real-life fairy tale awaits you in the Sears breakroom, like it did me. Seriously.

You'll be in my prayers.

(And I'm surprised that only I seem to be responding to this?)

i was a little confused with the wording on the card so that's why i didn't respond...but yes, i agree with what "graced" said. please call the hotline or find a support group!
« Reply #157 on: May 10, 2009 08:05:31 PM »

Jesus hates me: i believe that God doesn't want bad things to happen to anyone but Satan messes things up. i;m not trying to push my beliefs on anyone (i hate people who do that) but if whoever wrote that secret wants to talk about it, please PM me! Smiley

waiting for him to call: i used to wait too...i'd wait all year & be lucky if i got one phone call on my birthday or christmas...but at least i had that. Sad

never had a boyfriend: if you're holding out for someone because no one seems to fit your standards, please reconsider. just dating someone doesn't mean you have to marry them. you might end up having fun!

we never happened: i guy i really liked but was only in a FWB relationship with has an exgirlfriend with my birthday. i always thought that was pretty crazy.

Whatever! (Philippians 4:8)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: May 11, 2009 05:54:48 AM »

I think the wording on the postcard was immediately obvious to me only because I'd had those exact thoughts myself. Cold chills and a wave of nausea swept over me in recognition of that dark wish. I wanted to reach through the screen and find that person, to look into their eyes, and tell them "DON'T!"

That it was vague, that the definite article was used instead of a personal pronoun (THE body, not MY body) made it even more scary to me--there's distance there, which could mean it's still a distant idea, or it could mean that s/he has disconnected from the idea in a dangerous way. To me, it was like s/he was saying, "I want someone to know, but not too clearly, in case I change my mind or figure out a solution to this obstacle."

(My own secret: Because my dark wishes were about my pain and not because I wanted to hurt somebody else...that is, like this writer, I didn't die almost entirely because I didn't want to leave a nightmare for those who'd be left behind...I get really mad when I hear of someone who offed themselves and left a mess like my friend's mom did. He came in from school in 6th grade, expecting a hug and the usual "How was your day, dear," and instead found an unforgettable, inexplicable mess in the KITCHEN. Nice, mom. I can't help thinking that people who do this are just being cruel, trying to matter more in death than they think they mattered in life. I struggle not to judge them so harshly.)

Words to craft by: Un homme a cheval va jamais voir ca...  "A man on horseback will never notice that."
« Reply #159 on: May 11, 2009 07:27:01 AM »

My dad tried to kill himself a few months ago. He did consider the mess, and took medications that wouldn't cause hemmorhaging (fortunately one of the medicines he took countered the others. Unfortunately, the hospital told him, so I'm on edge that he'll try it again and succeed next time).  My mom's also not helping by constantly saying that if only he'd told her, they "could have gone together."  Great. So I have TWO funerals in the same week to look forward to?!?!?!?!

It really does rip up the people who care about you most. Even if you don't manage to do it.

Where did all this fabric come from? I CAN'T have bought THAT much!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Female Romance Novelists Embrace Writing About Gay Relationships
Gay Romance Novels
Author Revealed: Spencer Quinn
Watch Spencer Quinn Discuss His Chet and Bernie Series
Elizabeth Fremantle Introduces Us to Thomas Seymour
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...