A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 296,629
Currently Running With Scissors:
688 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 5 (Sign-ups 4/20-4/25, Send-outs by 5/26)  (Read 24656 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffed_animal , stuffie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: May 08, 2009 07:50:12 AM »

I went through my stash in attempt to find inspiration for the container, and bam!  I got it.  It's sooo different then I had planned, but I think it fits to well!  That means if only my all my online orders were here I could send!!  Cry   Oh well, I'll be patient! Hope you can too Titaniumhip!  LOL 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #351 on: May 08, 2009 08:37:47 AM »

I have most of my stuff done I have to wait till Monday before I do anything else the kids have a busy busy weekend. Yeah I know its suppose to be my weekend Yeah right LOL I guess thats what moms are for.

Scalloped potatoes yummy I been wanting some of them for like 3 months now but my stove is broken I can only cook things on 350.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #352 on: May 08, 2009 09:13:12 AM »

ooh bummer.  I do my scalloped potatoes on the stovetop.  So no crispy top, but they taste the same, and less cook time!  Basically I just slice em as you would.  Then cook em, When draining, butter and onions and flour and desired spices go in the pot, add milk   cook until thick, add the potatoes, then they are ready to go!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

morglanc

hey, are you going to throw that away?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #353 on: May 08, 2009 09:15:37 AM »

i'm completely done and waiting to send.....but i keep dragging it all out and looking. well, because...whimsies are fun Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love personal swaps. i'm looking to swap my art or paper crafts for some re-usable fabric snack bags, fabric sandwich wraps, fabric paper towels, glass pendants, ephemera, or art books.

http://www.wists.com/morglanc

http://morglanc.blogspot.com/
spookshowbaby77
« Reply #354 on: May 08, 2009 10:35:10 AM »

I have to finish up my third crafted item and decorate my jar, then I'll be ready to send!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #355 on: May 08, 2009 11:59:37 AM »

now to figure out what to do for #3....I thought I had an idea the other day, but now I don't remember what it was Huh

Haha!  That happens to me all the time!  But then, I have the memory of a goldfish :p

Also, Crendon, you're not alone... I'm also a total geek with little interest in Monty Python Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #356 on: May 08, 2009 12:31:17 PM »

two crafted items down, 30% done on the last one, and supplies to decorate the jar have been purchased.  Hopefully I will be done this weekend and ready to send on Monday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sarahj2001
Knitting Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #357 on: May 08, 2009 02:57:56 PM »

I started working on the crafted items today.  I'm traveling this weekend so hopefully I won't have to drive and can finish during the long car ride.  I still have no idea how to decorate the jar...I think I'm going to have to cheat and look at how previous jars were decorated...maybe I can get some inspiration. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

« Reply #358 on: May 08, 2009 05:21:27 PM »

Well now I am in trouble.....have some major yucky things hitting me right now so what to do...shopping therapy. I found more whimsies... Shocked It is wonderful to find whimsies but both of my containers are splitting at the seams. I need to find another small container I am thinking.  Cheesy Oh how I love whimsies.
Had two things crafted but have the things to make two more... this is beyond fun.
Hubby asked what I wanted for Mothers Day and I said a craft day so hopefully will get the last few things done that I wanted to do and then it is just a matter of waiting for the dang mail to get here......
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #359 on: May 08, 2009 07:18:20 PM »

ooh bummer.  I do my scalloped potatoes on the stovetop.  So no crispy top, but they taste the same, and less cook time!  Basically I just slice em as you would.  Then cook em, When draining, butter and onions and flour and desired spices go in the pot, add milk   cook until thick, add the potatoes, then they are ready to go!

yummy yummy could you pm the whole receipe please with like measurements and stuff I can't cook like my mom and little of this a dash of that. It would come out as cement. LOL

Still planning on doing whimsies stuff next week.  My girls just got home from a band thing and have to be back at the school in 45 mins for a lock in then picked up at 7am then to the bowling alley at 9am and I don't know what else after that I can only process a little at a time lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get a Basic Ponytail
How to Get Long Hair Updos
Organic Haircare by Demetris Potamianos
Ideas for Hair Accessories
Couture Hair Extensions
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...