A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,604
Currently Running With Scissors:
637 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 5 (Sign-ups 4/20-4/25, Send-outs by 5/26)  (Read 24576 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffed_animal , stuffie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ellieinwonderland
« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2009 12:39:18 PM »

Hmm so Im wondering who the youngest person is in this swap. Im 19. Just curious.

Last round we had a 16 YO in here, and I don't think I see her name on the list for this round...so...you may have it!

I'm 16! Cheesy I sent my questionnaire last night !

Sweet Sweet!  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 23, 2009 02:07:02 PM by ellieinwonderland » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"But it's no use going back to yesterday, because i was a different person then." -Alice Through the Looking Glass
sewkrafty
« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2009 02:04:51 PM »

Cups are easier for me because all I have to do to measure is bust out my kitchen measuring cup!  Wink

I think this is why freestyle chose to modify the requirements...as measuring cups for dry OR liquid should be readily available in anyone's homes for a point of reference when searching to fill up a container Smiley  Yes, I know dry and liquid cups are 2 different measurements...but close enough when it comes to whimsies...we're not actually baking a cake of whimsies after all  Wink  LOL!  Though that DOES sound like delicious fun!

Mmmm, a whimsie cake... that doesn't sound like such a bad idea!  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2009 02:19:06 PM »

thanks belladune! thats great actually cause last time i sent a package waay over the size limit and so 40 ounces is great! i shoulda known that though! duuh! lol

your welcome!

Cups are easier for me because all I have to do to measure is bust out my kitchen measuring cup!  Wink

I think this is why freestyle chose to modify the requirements...as measuring cups for dry OR liquid should be readily available in anyone's homes for a point of reference when searching to fill up a container Smiley  Yes, I know dry and liquid cups are 2 different measurements...but close enough when it comes to whimsies...we're not actually baking a cake of whimsies after all  Wink  LOL!  Though that DOES sound like delicious fun!

Mmmm, a whimsie cake... that doesn't sound like such a bad idea!  Tongue

yes. cake... whimsie cake.......... yummmmmmmm

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Persephone Hazard
I'm not going to live my life on one side of an ampersand

That song was about me.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2009 02:19:53 PM »

*sigh* After all my excitement, I think I'm just going to have to sit this one out again, I'm just not going to have the money to buy all the necessary stuff in time. Sad, but then it's better to wait for round six than become a flaker.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
yellie

The sounds of war are drowned out by our heartbeat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2009 02:59:27 PM »

40 ounces?! on my questionnaire i wrote either or. but it seems like more sounds better to me. so if there is not a surplus of people who chose the smaller size, im definitely down to do something bigger  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the only comprehensible thing about the universe is that it's completely incomprehensible-Albert

Please vote for me to win a yoga scholarship by clicking the heart icon (ends 3/31):
http://www.findyoga.com/message-board/free-training-contest-317/set-an-intention-be-courageous-be-healthy-be-happy
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2009 03:19:24 PM »

I signed up to be paired using any size.  I figure that will make things easier for our organizers if there is an extra 5 cup person or whatever.

My fingers are crossed that it is a bigger size container that needs a partner cause I love me some stuff!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2009 04:50:04 PM »

yeah...i did the same...i think i wrote something like "put me where you need me."  so she should have plenty of "eithers" to work with. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

merelyme
She has read too many books and it has addled her brain.

yummy!

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2009 05:54:29 PM »

I too said something to the effect of any size.  I think it was that I preferred bigger, but if she needs people for smaller I can do that too.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
crendon
« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2009 05:56:07 PM »

ok, third swap signed up for this month....I'm so addicted!!!! can't wait to start this one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
morglanc

hey, are you going to throw that away?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2009 07:18:31 PM »

i originally asked for small, but then i went through my stash and wrote another pm asking for big Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i love personal swaps. i'm looking to swap my art or paper crafts for some re-usable fabric snack bags, fabric sandwich wraps, fabric paper towels, glass pendants, ephemera, or art books.

http://www.wists.com/morglanc

http://morglanc.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Hearts
How to Draw Flames
How to Draw Faces
How to Draw Clothes
How to Draw Cars
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...