A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,492
Currently Running With Scissors:
593 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 64
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Jar of Whimsies 5 (Sign-ups 4/20-4/25, Send-outs by 5/26)  (Read 25386 times)
Tags for this thread: stuffed_animal , stuffie  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thepurplewitch
« Reply #310 on: May 05, 2009 07:12:50 PM »

gift cards are great for spreading glue around....or smoothing paper on top of glue....

I'm going to remember that!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Behind every great crafter is a kitteh, waiting to eat patterns, sprawl on fabric, and attack knitting.

www.wists.com/ourcrazycatlady
craftgraveyard.blogspot.com
lylacfey
« Reply #311 on: May 05, 2009 10:40:47 PM »

the people at the store always look at me funny when i want to keep my empty gift card.....they just dont understand our crafty ways

I just stand at the gift card display & pick out the pretty ones. I always take them to the register & ask if I need to add money on the cards.  The cashiers laugh at me.  Tell me to take all of them if I want too. No, I am not a glutton, lol. 

DH is wanting to try WOW so he is going to buy a prepaid card if he likes it.  I am drooling thinking of getting my hands on that card. Smiley I stole his Runescape card.

Swap- I have started crafting.  I am doing a small decluttering of my craft supplies before I clean Friday so I am a bit behind but will be caught up by the weekend.  My partner is awfully quiet.  I hope she is doing ok. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #312 on: May 06, 2009 05:31:41 AM »

I have one item crafted and complete, have an idea on #2 and will likely create and finish it today, and #3 I will need to get supplies for...but US sellers on eBay for small items are generally pretty fast so I should not have any issues with sending out on time Smiley

Kerallyn....wisty Mcwist goodness will likely be heading your way...and that's all I can say  Grin

On my personal jar swap for kevsbabe...just got a container emptied last night, need to wash it, then should be decorating it as it is boring plastic right now....then on to filling!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Belladune
Fiber Arts Moderator
Tutorial Contributor

crazy crafty momma

'darn kids, they were pesky from the start' D. Lee

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: May 06, 2009 06:41:42 AM »

the people at the store always look at me funny when i want to keep my empty gift card.....they just dont understand our crafty ways

I just stand at the gift card display & pick out the pretty ones. I always take them to the register & ask if I need to add money on the cards.  The cashiers laugh at me.  Tell me to take all of them if I want too. No, I am not a glutton, lol. 

DH is wanting to try WOW so he is going to buy a prepaid card if he likes it.  I am drooling thinking of getting my hands on that card. Smiley I stole his Runescape card.

LOL  they just tell you to take the cards?  thats hillarious!
 Also on the WoW topic, beware.  Its addictive, you just might loose him to the computer for a while.... like every night for 3 years..... >.>    But if you join him, its a fun!

swap related, no change.  still waiting for stuff and thinking about the container.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kerallyn

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

« Reply #314 on: May 06, 2009 07:01:34 AM »

Kerallyn....wisty Mcwist goodness will likely be heading your way...and that's all I can say  Grin

EEk, I'm so excited, I practically wiggling!  My husband is giving me strange looks from the living room  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Kerallyn
I dare to love forever

I need to destash a ton of yarn and fabric.  Send me a PM if you'd like to do a personal swap for some.

I really want the (empty) glass skull bottle that Crystal Head vodka comes in, so PM me if you're willing to swap me one!
Kalanit
« Reply #315 on: May 06, 2009 07:03:05 AM »

I am off to San Francisco for whimsy shopping!!! Well, not solely for whimsy shopping, but I will be doing it there. Pearl art store, here I come!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #316 on: May 06, 2009 09:08:15 AM »

My jar has been filled!  I have crafted one item and will be working on the other two.  Then I will dump the jar back out and repack it all pretty! 

My son and I have both had pink eye so crafting has been put aside so no one gets any germs. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

merelyme
She has read too many books and it has addled her brain.

yummy!

« Reply #317 on: May 06, 2009 11:07:23 AM »

I still have no ideas on the container front, but since I have had a wicked cold since the 26th I have been avoiding my whimsies and such so I don't pass my germs on either.  That gives me any excuse I need to take plenty of time trying to come up with a container, right?  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kevsbabe29
Kevsbabe

fav quote whats your point

« Reply #318 on: May 06, 2009 02:29:10 PM »

HEHE The lady at Old Navy looked at me very odd, I took a whole stack of them home. Smiley They were all so pretty!!
Hmm...I'm so excited!! I'm glad everything is okay! I'm happily whimsy shopping. I've gotten a few things, and I'm going to do the crafty bits after I finish an embroidered pillowcase. I've got ideas though.
Luna don't worry about it people always look at me strange lol maybe thats cuz I go out in my pj's sometimes shhh don't tell anyone.
Goodtime girl.  I can't wait an embroidered pillowcase hmmm I wonder if thats my whimsie cozy LOL.  "I've got ideas though." I wonder do I need to be scared lol J/K
I am also going to remember to use gift cards for glue would of never thought about that.  I wonder if crazy glue works good on them to keep em together??? anyone know???
And Mrs Moon what was in the jar before it became empty.  I am hungry was it pickles,pnut butter,pretzels, cheese balls, I like cheese balls. and certain pickles bread and butter homemade mmm mm good.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #319 on: May 06, 2009 02:50:50 PM »

Actually....it was Nesquik  Grin  Not really edible on it's own so to speak, but do add it to milk and YUM!  I polished it off in a tall, cold glass of milk last night.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 64 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Matte Lipstick Gets a Summertime Makeover
Easy Go-To Summer Liner Look
Birchbox August 2014: Sneak Peek Part 2
Birchbox August 2014: Sneak Part 3
Get the Neon Cat Eye Look from the Chanel 2014 Runway Show
Latest Blog Articles
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...