A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,050
Currently Running With Scissors:
444 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fantasy, Fairytales, Faeries and Folklore Round 2  (Read 11587 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

woodland_faerie
craftie Woodland faerie

Sewing feral faerie creature TEXTURE YUM

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2009 03:35:06 PM »

yay! ITs not cancer! I am so glad to hear that....i am actually closer to sending to the original date that i thought i was gonna be so....yay for you all to get an extension cause of my freakin out lol.....ok i go eat now
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Watch out for toadstool rings!
www.wists.com/woodland_faerie
I love personal swaps we can do one with faerie clothing just ask! I've got a vintage fabric for trade
christinaX
« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2009 05:46:50 PM »

Haha, I just pm'd my swap partner and asked her if sexy mermaids bothered her.

LOL!!

I love this swap! Grin

To Chanemza, I hope you get well from those icky health probs, no one should ever have to suffer like that  Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Innaura

Here I am, doing science.

« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2009 09:46:02 PM »

Hang in there, Chanemza.  I'm sure we're all thinking good healing thoughts for you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My wist, always a work in progress: http://www.wists.com/Innaura
Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2009 11:12:36 AM »

Haha, I just pm'd my swap partner and asked her if sexy mermaids bothered her.

LOL!!

OK this was funny because this is the PM that she got from me just about an hour before she wrote and asked if sexy mermaids would offend me. Smiley Hoping that this isn't so off that I get the limbo smack but it is too funny not so share.

OK I hate to spoil your suprise but I have to ask you a question. I am having some major issues doing your coolest gift. Sooooo I wanted to make you a pissed off gnome. No problem, bust out the polymer clay work most of the day and end up coming up with a naked pissed off gnome that is hung like a donkey. Ask my husband if he looks pissed off. Hubby said, "Yeah but I cant see a damn reason why he should be".  Pop him in the oven......his weenie (and I use that term lightly) caught on fire. He face soon followed as you can imagine.
So I try again and spent the day today making you yet another really hysterical naked pissed off gnome that is again very well endowed. Pop him in the oven, he bakes to perfection and I am as happy as can be. Hubby comes home and cant wait to see our naughty little gnome, I pull him out and show him off proudly and Hubby starts laughing and cant stop. I am standing there thinking.....he is laughing just a little too much, I mean it is funny....
"Is there something wrong with him?"
"Oh Baby, you put his c**k on upside down" laugh laugh laugh
"I did not, show me your d**k"
a moment passes, I see the real deal
And I'll be damned if your gnomes bits aren't upside down. Hubby says that maybe gnomes have different equipment.
SO anyway my question to you now is....could you possibly love a pissed off naked gnome with a giant upside down cock? If not I will move on to plan B but I don't think I have the heart to make one more of these little guys for awhile.

The gnome is doing fine by the way and hubby and I laughed at the email exchanges that went on from here for the rest of the night. I got an awesome partner. hee hee Has kept this whole thing waaay fun so far. OK off to sew another goodie.

Chanemza, I do hope you are feeling better soon. I will keep you in my thoughts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: May 19, 2009 05:32:56 PM »

Ok now that Ive stopped laughing and holding myself I have to ask - what was wrong and did you really mean upside down - i need more info to truly appreciate the funny - LOL ROFL LMAO! Must say it occurred to me that if you have a man, when was the last time you looked LOl ROFL LMAO - don't answer that one - best haha I've had in weeks ! Thanks so much!!! My DD Luna is in the whimsy with you and told about the bits on the whimsy - added to the laughter as I read this version of your story and she liked the way you put it here better!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ysmeine
« Reply #165 on: May 19, 2009 05:46:36 PM »

I too was amused that you had to look for yourself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Tero
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Craftito ergo sum...

Do your dream

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #166 on: May 19, 2009 06:06:00 PM »

I am not sure how to explain it and not be straight up vulgar  Grin You know the little firemans helmet? It usually looks down, however when I am looking at it, since it is not on me it is looking upright....Well the fireman was looking at the wrong fire. He is belly up so to speak. Smiley Oh and I just looked last night, I really did make hubby whip it out to prove that he was right and I was wrong. Or the gnome was now wrong. Poor little guy, well at least now no one will have to ask why is he so pissed off?  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I meant what I said and I said what I meant, an elephant's faithful 100%. Horton
Windoverireland

Any man can lose his hat in a fairy-wind.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: May 19, 2009 07:36:25 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA
I'm off to bed on that one -!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
YoungMom

My honey and I

« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2009 06:12:20 AM »

With fingers crossed, I'm going to venture to say I will be finishing up my package tonight!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~~Amy~~

My Wist!!  http://www.wists.com/?action=login_form

The Goddess is the Universal Mother, Earth Mother, The Lady. She is the source of fertility, endless wisdom and caresses. She is represented by the Moon.....
DragonFly4
« Reply #169 on: May 20, 2009 11:40:24 AM »

Well I didnt end up sending out Monday. Things came up...  had a root canal this morning... but I am happy to say that I completed the large, and am so excited about it. Completed 2 mediums and a pair of smalls. Now all I have left to do is some goodies for the kid-letts. Although I do have one last small idea spinning in my head, so we will see if I get around to it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

my blog
http://dragonflyflittings.blogspot.com/

my wists
http://wists.com/Dragonfly4

Interested in Personal Swaps- especially if you can quilt my quilt tops to batting an
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Supervillain Origins: The Shocker
Self-Portrait by Charlene Lanzel
Wonder Woman by Charlene Lanzel
Edie Superstar by Charlene Lanzel
Fresh Fish by Charlene Lanzel
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...