Merry Meet! I am excited about this swap!
Ok This swap is all about Fantasy, Fairytales, Faeries and Folklore round 2! I will list some examples of what your themes can include just for some inspiration:
4. Irish folktales
5. Native American Folktales
6. Baba Yaga
7. Arthur Rankahm
8. Brian Froud
11. Grimm Fairytales
.......... Anything or anyone who has to do with well the above title! Fairytales aren't just for kids! Maybe its your path you follow....or something that was told before bed time when you were small, or something that secretly scares you but have this weird fascination about it.
Maybe your area of home has alot of folklore...maybe their are faeries in your back yard!
This will be a swap of either large OR medium and 2 smalls and any extra goodies you wanna do...it is up to you and your partner. I don't have alot of time as i wanted for this swap or i would defiantly say more than that....but no worries i will spoil...
Swap name: Fantasy, Fairytales, Faeries and Folklore Round 2
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: woodland_faerie
Sign-up date range: 4/19 - 4/26/09
Date to send item by: 5/26/09
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? just the age you can start swapping LEGALLY lol above 13
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
- Participant lives in the United States: YES
- If yes, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If no, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
ADD OTHER SWAP SPECIFIC QUESTIONS HERE...
What are your favorite characters(beings, animals, places,....) in Fantasy, fairytales faeries and folklore?
Do you really believe in them or think that they are just fun stories?
Who are your fav. fantasy/fairytale/ faerie /folklore artist?
What do you want/ need out of this swap?
What are your favorite colors?
what don't you want?
what can you craft?
Tell some more here on more of your interests regarding this swap and any other additional details here: ( I picked a longer title so it would appeal to not just us fae lovers out there but one day soon i will have an all Fae swap):
Thank you all i can't wait to start swapping this is my first swap as an organizer i will do you no wrong! I'm ubber excited!
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Participants so Far:
4.DragonFly4 (ironic your number 4 to sign up tee hee )
8.wonderwoman1976 (virgin swapper! tee hee)
16.little green dragonfly
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
After a really embarrasing mix up of partners my son distracted me here are the partners:4 haven't been posted yet cause i mixed up the sending info for partners and i need to see if it is ok for the change or not.......geeeezzz im all stressed out and embarrased now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!