A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 301,531
Currently Running With Scissors:
447 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Unique Name Swap 3 Gallery!  (Read 4478 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

puffy

I'm not short! I'm just an out-of-season leprocahn

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2009 07:49:12 PM »

starter thread:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=298423.0

sent
received
both

angeleyes410--deathchicken

bubblegum_phoenix--xperimentl

FicklePegasus -> froggmomma -> Capt_Jordi

cowgirlz101--craftybeachgirl

HarleyQuinn--puffy

norahkate--titaniumhip
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009 08:59:30 AM by puffy » THIS ROCKS   Logged
angeleyes410
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009 08:17:29 AM »

I have to apologize to my dear partner Dina as I received on Sat. and am just now getting around to posting pics!! We don't own a car right now, then my dear friend eloped and I went with her out of state to do so, then it was my dad's birthday and now..here I am!
And a second apology before I go on to the hundreds of pics I have!....my package was returned! I'm not 100% sure why, but I'm not using that stuipd automatic do it yourself package mailer thingy again! Going straight up the counter this time! Gr! So it will be on its way (again) today!

On to the pics!

marble magnets that spell the kids names and mine...lol hubby was jealous and has been making his name out of the letters..lol!

A FABULOUS picture frame that says Mary's family!

Jewelery box which contained....
BEADS!
More specifically a necklace with a K (for Serrison as she says!) and a bracelet that has her first and middle name on it (Kerrison Love) and then another bracelet. She is smitten and hasn't taken them off except when I make her for baths and bed!

Pierce's adorable pants!

M owl paper for Mama!
And.......the BIGGEST hit of the package...Dina it's FABULOUS!
The Kerrison Book!

Thank you Thank you Thank you Dina! We have one happy girl on our hands (and Mama and Baby)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xperimentl
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009 12:21:36 PM »

I received my first package from bubblegum_phoenix, aka Sasha today (I can't believe there is more on the way)!  I was so excited to see the mail lady bring a box with New Zealand printed on it.  You can't tell how excited I am just by reading this post, I'm about ready to pee my pants.  Grin

A group shot...

My name is Poppy, so I received lots of poppy themed items that I just love.

#1 my purse, crocheted with handmade poppy polymer clay beads.  You know you want it!

Next, my needlebook (I'm an embroiderer).  She designed this cute little poppy person to applique in felt on it.  Too awesome.  The pages are polka dot felt - love it!  My name is stitched super neatly on the back.

A scrubby that you can put a circular soap in the center of.  Isn't that cool?  The soap smells lovely and the button is handmade from clay.  She also included a cool poppy from the NZ veterans.  I have it up on my craft bulletin board already.

Last, but not least, my hand painted personalized mug.  I can't decide whether I should drink out of it or use it to hold my craft supplies.  I dig the font/writing on it.

She also said there is a canvas that she painted and some cookies on their way.  This is my first swap and I've been totally spoiled.  Many thanks, Sasha.  You rock!   Kiss
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009 02:47:38 PM by xperimentl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You can't use up creativity.  The more you use, the more you have."  Maya Angelou

My Flickr
My Pinterest
deathchicken
Once upon a time, there was a girl. The end.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009 02:05:51 PM »

Oh my god, I'm so glad you liked it! Haha, I should have asked Hubby's name-- I would have made magnets for him too. ;-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I secretly want to be a ninja. With sparkly fairy wings!
bubblegum_phoenix
never admit defeat, just say it was artistic licence

do what you love, love what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009 11:07:45 PM »

Poppy wasnt there a magnet of a poppy...? Im sure I sent it...

Ive also recieved, and will post pics as soon as I can, Im over the moon!!

(oh yea, Poppy, the needlebood dolly has a magnet in her belly  Wink very helpful)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/sasha_tilson/

glitter it, no seriously, just add glue and glitter, no one will notice
xperimentl
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009 08:01:07 AM »

I found my magnet, it was hiding in my purse!  You told me it was in there on the postcard, but I guess I wasn't reading too thoroughly because I was so excited checking out my stuff.  Love it, like everything else.  I didn't realize there was a magnet in the needlebook's tummy, so brilliant.  I was relieved to hear that your package arrived safely.  Enjoy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"You can't use up creativity.  The more you use, the more you have."  Maya Angelou

My Flickr
My Pinterest
bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009 10:51:34 AM »

Yea I made the needle book so it was practical not just cute. Hence why she is also slightly stuffed - like a pin cushion, and had the magnet  Cheesy theres actually two in her belly but I have a feeling the decided to "hold hands" and become one  Cheesy

Everyones stuff is so amazing so far! yay
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HarleyQuinn
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009 06:16:12 PM »

I received from Puffy today!!!

I have to leave for a cake decorating class, but I'll post pictures after work tomorrow!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bubblegum_phoenix

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009 07:15:46 PM »

Ok, so Id better upload the pics.
Im sorry they might be a bit dark, its winter here in NZ so its dark lol and cold  Cheesy

When I first opened the box there was this mass of tissue paper, unfortunatly I managed to delete this photo  Roll Eyes in my mad rush to try/play with everything  Cheesy a true sign of a good package  Wink

mmmm I love this hot chocolate, I got one like it in a swap a while ago and fell for the full chocolate flavour, the Cadburys stuff we have is watery compared to this stuff

cidar! Ive never had this before so it was unique and different. Kind of reminds me of lollies with a tang lol. I took this to work today and everyone was amazed (and they all haqd a sniff lol)

OREOS! and they are tiny! another thing we dont get alot of here, the cup fits into the car cupholder  Cheesy very cool

nom nom nom, heh  Embarrassed I like teddies

and an awesome hook bag, complete with hooks! The wee one will come in handy as my Gran mentioned shed like some doileys lol

my new scarf that I wore to work today and kept warm (modeled by my mixed ragdoll cat Spunky and the floor Ryan tracked dirt all over  Roll Eyes

thats what Sasha means  Grin (its the shortened form of Alexander (like Bob is of Robert) and is Russian  Grin )

the pop rocks have already gone  Grin

mints! (very hot lol, but good for work, as its noisey we have to get right in each others faces)

beautiful tin, wait... it rattles!!

aww a phoenix necklace with my name on it (shrinky dink and silver nailpolish?) and a wee sheepy key chain that says sasha <3 Ryan (with an actual heart not a <3)

and, my fav piece, drum roll please.......

its a bright yellow hoodie with a butterfly theme!!! loves!!!
Thers also my name above the left breast and a butterfly pin on the left pocket but as my other half in unable to take photos of me where I actually look nice there arent any shots yet. After Ive had a shower and got changed from my work duds to my weekend duds (its Friday here) Ill try to take my own  Smiley

Im estatic with what I recieved, and spent yesterday walking around with "my box"

Oh, I also got a mini pocket calendar that I didnt get pics of as Ive already put it to use and put it away  Cheesy theres alot of cactii in Arizona!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xperimentl
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009 08:02:38 AM »

So glad you like the stuff.  The cat looks cute in the scarf, my cat will want one too now.  The back of the necklace is just silverleaf marker, but nail polish is a great idea that I'll have to use.  Wink

We've had great things posted so far, can't wait to see what everyone else has received.

angeleyes, how cute are those little pants? That book is awesome, I might have to steal that idea, too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr
My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Celebrity Luxe for Less: Kendall Jenner
How John Varvatos Launched His Own Line
Can You Wear White After Labor Day? Yes, and Here’s How
Milla Jovovich Red Carpet Style Recap
1P3W Structured Top
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky
@Home This Weekend: Mirror Wall
January 21, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...