A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 297,221
Currently Running With Scissors:
657 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Repo! The Genetic Opera! (The SWAP GALLERY!)  (Read 8493 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

acidtrix
hell yeah

To the Bat Tank!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: May 04, 2009 07:37:03 AM »

Great package jiasaykea! I'm wisting that Blind Mag tote for sure ^_^

Glad you liked Repo!, tryskal! its such a great movie, and Smashu is right, its totally word of mouth that's gonna earn this movie the respect it deserves! Yay for spreading Repo! love!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check me out at www.acidtrix.com
dukemanistan
« Reply #81 on: May 04, 2009 10:02:15 AM »

I have a friend who has been wanting to watch this movie ever since I told him who plays Pavi.  Next time I go visit I'm going to loan him my copy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When it comes to textile crafts, I am only sew sew.
jeannebaby1

I'm cute and fluffy!!!

« Reply #82 on: May 04, 2009 12:36:21 PM »

I'm here now...again.....for a bit. Thank you so much kaishabackwards for letting every one know about my 'luck'. I'm living with my mom again and she got internet for me just today. She'd been trying all weekend for me, but the companies just got all the right info so now..I do have online back again. I'm so sorry for putting everyone through this...the not knowing about what's going on with me. But I'm back, and my sister should let me us her camera phone to post pics if you guys still want them from me. Let me know I'm now back online and it feels great. Sorry again to everyone!  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No body move!! I dropped my brain.
"Chase the morning..."-Blind Mag
"Fire bad, tree pretty."-Buffy

My Esty Shop.....
http://www.twosumowrestlers.etsy.com

My blog, I don't do much with. It's new.
http://between-asleep-and-awake.blogspot.com/
LiveLongandCraft
Formerly williarl13

Boldly going where others have probably been.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #83 on: May 04, 2009 09:55:17 PM »

But I'm back, and my sister should let me us her camera phone to post pics if you guys still want them from me. Let me know I'm now back online and it feels great. Sorry again to everyone!  Cry

Glad you are back  Smiley I definitely want to see some pictures! I love pictures.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains" - Jean Jacques Rousseau

"This book doesn't have any answers!" - The Simpsons Movie

http://www.wists.com/LiveLongandCraft
kinky
« Reply #84 on: May 05, 2009 07:33:47 PM »

I'm still alive! I am SO sorry I haven't posted pictures; school ended up overtaking my life, and I've been living in a chemistry-government hell the last month. I will post pictures tomorrow (I just finished packing up to go home from college), and I feel like I should be stoned with empty zydrate needles or something.

I am so sorry tattooed crafter that I haven't posted; I love everything you sent me, and it will be up tomorrow!

.______.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please make this swap happen!!!

Silent Hill/Survival Horror Games Swap:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=297899.0
FizzyKitten
« Reply #85 on: May 13, 2009 11:11:31 PM »

Another non swap person posting:

I don't know how many people will see this since all the swaps are posted and all, but I just had to add my two cents on the RHPS vs. Repo discussion.  I am actually a member of a Rocky cast that has spawned a sister cast of Repo! with a great deal of the same members.  Just wanted to share that not all Rocky shadowcasts are feel antagonistic toward another awesome movie.

Shameless Plug:
Rocky Cast: Come Again Players
Repo! Cast: Genetic Imperfection

*wanders off hoping for another round of this swap she can join...and maybe a Rocky swap?*
THIS ROCKS   Logged
acidtrix
hell yeah

To the Bat Tank!

« Reply #86 on: May 19, 2009 10:07:27 AM »

Another non swap person posting:

I don't know how many people will see this since all the swaps are posted and all, but I just had to add my two cents on the RHPS vs. Repo discussion.  I am actually a member of a Rocky cast that has spawned a sister cast of Repo! with a great deal of the same members.  Just wanted to share that not all Rocky shadowcasts are feel antagonistic toward another awesome movie.

Shameless Plug:
Rocky Cast: Come Again Players
Repo! Cast: Genetic Imperfection

*wanders off hoping for another round of this swap she can join...and maybe a Rocky swap?*

good to hear! I love both movies pretty equally and refuse to take sides on this ^_^
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kinky
« Reply #87 on: May 26, 2009 09:31:19 AM »

OKAY! Long over due awesomeness!

I squealed when I saw the box, and immediately opened it. ^__^

The first thing I saw was this beautiful red and black box with the lyrics to Chromaggia on it! It is still a home to its three inhabitants.

Opening it I see...

Seeing this, I immediately put on the little bracelet around the note!

After taking the picture, I turned around and saw the three devils performing surgery!

First, Graverobber giving Amber Sweet her hit of Z... then Repo Man coming to help out with the surgery!

(Okay, I could go on forever with pictures of these guys... I used like, 30+ photos on them... But two more because I thought this was awesome!)

Graverobber's hair. It's perfect and detailed! I would have never thought to add the colors like that if I had been making one!

Repo Man's organs he's harvested! Those are so delicate that I'm afraid of handling him too much... well, outside the Repo watchings. They all get to come along and watch when I do. ^__^

A repo! bag. It's a crappy picture and 1000x's better in person. It holds my yarn very nicely!

The skirt! I wear the skirt semi-frequently, usually when I'm out with friends just goofing around, and I had one of my sewing friends go jealous over it! I think it fits the repo spirit very well, and it fits fine!

Unfortunately, I have no pictures of the shirt, and I cannot find it in the humongous pile of clothing to be washed, but I wear it whenever I can because I am the repo man! ... well, in my head anyway. If I can find it sometime in the next few days, I'll come post a picture of it. The stars on the shoulders were a nice touch. ^_^

OKAY so that concludes my huge post... and I guess it concludes the repo swap? I'm sad to see it over but it was so much fun! Thank you again tatooedcrafter for everything! You spoiled me!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Please make this swap happen!!!

Silent Hill/Survival Horror Games Swap:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=297899.0
acidtrix
hell yeah

To the Bat Tank!

« Reply #88 on: May 26, 2009 10:45:08 AM »

heheh the little ami's are soo adorable Cheesy thank's for posting your loot, kinky!
and as you said, thus concludes the repo! swap! Thanks everyone!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

« Reply #89 on: May 27, 2009 07:26:26 AM »

I'm so glad you like everything, the pictures are great.
The box is spray painted.
The part on the repo man are polyclay and aside from the bag they are fragile, the bag is a little fragile but not really, I know because my son kept trying to take it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Party Pigs in a Blanket Recipe
Apple Grape and Peanut Salad Recipe
Intriguing Philly Beef Casserole Recipe
Chili Cheese Nacho Casserole Recipe
Crispy Parmesan Chicken Breast Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...