A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,069
Currently Running With Scissors:
445 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 75
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easy Peasy Swap 2 - Signups 4/17-5/8 - Sendouts 5/30 CLOSED !!!!  (Read 34184 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

luckdragon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #630 on: May 28, 2009 04:19:20 PM »

According to my tracking info, my partner, jessvict, should have received her package today!  I hope she likes it!!  **fingers crossed**
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
arimethia
The likes of you

Look out, Portland. I'm so indie.

« Reply #631 on: May 28, 2009 05:14:05 PM »

My package is in Portland. It is SO CLOSE to my partner! I hope she likes it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sundayafternoonhousewife
Super Crafty

handmade crafts and unsolicited advice

« Reply #632 on: May 28, 2009 07:37:30 PM »

All done and mailing in the morning!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty bit of the internet:
http://sundayafternoonhousewife.com/
Gypsysoul_

...remember suddenlywe were thrown into the mystic

« Reply #633 on: May 28, 2009 08:45:18 PM »

Received my awesome package tonight from quaggy!!!!  It's just amazing!  She really made my night.  I'm headed to the hospital tomorrow for some tests and now I can sport my new tote!!  Pictures to follow this weekend for sure!  Thank you thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always interested in personal swaps!  Either for crafted items or "oops" purchases. PM please!

ATC's yes!  Goth themes, macabre, rainbows, dark romance, etc -NO TWILIGHT - vampires DO NOT 'glisten'

Will knit for tattoos, no seriously, I will!
Foxlet

Mad scientist in the making

View Profile WWW
« Reply #634 on: May 29, 2009 12:37:57 AM »

Mine's done! I need just need to buy a box, and some candy. I'll send later today. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog ; Ravelry ; Wists ; Twitter

I play the web.

Personal swap friendly!
mamarose22
« Reply #635 on: May 29, 2009 07:09:03 AM »

Mines all boxed up and ready to go first thing in the morning.  Everyone send warm fuzzies, thought, prayers, anything ya got that it will get to mamarose22 in one piece!
I hope so also. I'm really getting so anxious.
If I ship anything fragile, I try to wrap it in bubble wrap, and stuff the box with plastic bags a/o newspapers a/o lots of tissues. I don't usually craft fragile items, however on occasion I did something that involved picture frames and I've never had anything happen to it.
I'll be checking my mail often as sometimes packages come separately from the regular mail. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
gamemom42
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #636 on: May 29, 2009 07:37:52 AM »

Mines all boxed up and ready to go first thing in the morning.  Everyone send warm fuzzies, thought, prayers, anything ya got that it will get to mamarose22 in one piece!
If I ship anything fragile, I try to wrap it in bubble wrap, and stuff the box with plastic bags a/o newspapers a/o lots of tissues. I don't usually craft fragile items, however on occasion I did something that involved picture frames and I've never had anything happen to it.
I'll be checking my mail often as sometimes packages come separately from the regular mail. 

I did use lots of bubble wrap and even found a couple of air pillows to put in.  I made sure that nothing moves if you move the box around.  Those darn usps workers can just be so rough with packages.  If it comes broken, I promise I'll make you something else.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pops

this kittens' nose demands kisses...

« Reply #637 on: May 29, 2009 08:12:57 AM »

i've sent! yay - it's all out of my hands now, and i do hope you like it Bex Smiley

have had a crappy day, kids have had enough of each other, i've had enough of them too, so i am glad to have got in the day before deadline! ROFL! am going to stay over at my best friends house tonight, while her hubby comes over to play xbox with my hubby, separation of the sexes may be the way forward at the end of half term holidays!  (especially since i have all boys Wink )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

fairieknits
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end: then stop.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #638 on: May 29, 2009 08:51:29 AM »

I did use lots of bubble wrap and even found a couple of air pillows to put in.  I made sure that nothing moves if you move the box around.  Those darn usps workers can just be so rough with packages.  If it comes broken, I promise I'll make you something else.

I have an uncle that worked for UPS for years. He said to make sure that you mark really clearly when things are fragile. I usually take a thick sharpie and write "FRAGILE. TOSS UNDERHAND!" on the box. You would be shocked at how many times I'm asked if I work for UPS or the postal service!

My swap gift is done and will be headed to the PO this afternoon! I lvoe it so much I almost don't want to let it go. Thank goodness I bought extra fabric!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

This is a work of fiction.  All the characters in it, human and otherwise, are imaginary, excepting only certain of the fairy folk, whom it might be unwise to offend by casting doubts on their existence.  Or lack thereof.~Neil Gaiman
I love personal swaps. I crochet, sew and more!
RondaS
Greetings and Merry Meet!

I am better, but still easily tired...

« Reply #639 on: May 29, 2009 09:55:32 AM »

if all things work out for getting to the post office this package should go out today! hope I can get there...

Ronda
Blessings!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feel I've been sick forever - still tired and RUNNING LATE!!!

WARNING: MAGNETS, EVEN SMALL ONES, CAN INTERFERE WITH OR DAMAGE COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS LIKE CELL PHONES, AND ERASE DATA CODES ON CREDIT CARDS!

Give me a bag of tumbled stones and I will play for hours! Wink

Brightest Blessings!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 75 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Simple Fried Rice
How to Make Asian Buffalo Wings
How to Make Sautéed Orange Chicken
Easy Homemade Chinese Dumplings
How to Make American Sushi
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...