A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,573
Currently Running With Scissors:
439 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 75
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easy Peasy Swap 2 - Signups 4/17-5/8 - Sendouts 5/30 CLOSED !!!!  (Read 35835 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aquasnow

Is taking a break from swaps for a while.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #300 on: May 09, 2009 10:17:10 AM »

sometime today eventually.  They got 60 people to partner up.  So be patient and hang in there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am taking a break from swaps for a while.  I am not accepting any personal swaps at this time until around Christmas time.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
spotnik
Where did I put my pliers this time???

It's my cheese!

« Reply #301 on: May 09, 2009 10:42:07 AM »

One of my favourite parts of swaps are the random, vaguely off-topic conversations. Tongue

RondaS: I have a friend who's allergic to cucumber. How is that even possible? The bloody thing is 90% water!

Vaguely off topic is ok, but totally off topic is where I'm supposed to say something.  Star Trek + crafty talk = great.  Star Trek alone = off topic.

Not trying to be a meanie, just doin my job. 

No worries superhooker.  We lurrrves you.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dani1ynn

peace, love, & stitches.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: May 09, 2009 11:02:11 AM »

Vaguely off topic is ok, but totally off topic is where I'm supposed to say something.  Star Trek + crafty talk = great.  Star Trek alone = off topic.

you're not a meanie. Tongue i was reading the replies and i went ?! cuz i wondered if i was reading the right topic! LOL. oh well. we all slip every once in a while, and a friendly reminder is never a bad thing. :]

peace love and stitches!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdoll193
« Reply #303 on: May 09, 2009 11:19:49 AM »

RAGDOLL193 - when you are talking about people allergic to the world, are you talking about me? LOL! my allergies are a huge pain! But I thought we solved that for you, by my finding my own partner? LOL!

actually,no

someone else.. but i figured it out. there are some people with no allergens in their house too, that don't smoke or anything. yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
ragdoll193
« Reply #304 on: May 09, 2009 11:23:11 AM »

ooh and partners.. almost done with them but my brain tried to explode.. you will get your partners this afternoon/tonight

before tomorrow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

^♥^
♥the military will not stop me from crafting♥
Asheri
« Reply #305 on: May 09, 2009 11:30:52 AM »

Yay, before tomorrow! ^^
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Bexster
« Reply #306 on: May 09, 2009 12:12:01 PM »

cant wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Foxlet

Mad scientist in the making

View Profile WWW
« Reply #307 on: May 09, 2009 12:44:01 PM »

One of my favourite parts of swaps are the random, vaguely off-topic conversations. Tongue

RondaS: I have a friend who's allergic to cucumber. How is that even possible? The bloody thing is 90% water!

Oh, I understand completely, I'm just difficult like that. Cheesy (TBH, I had this thread mixed up with the one for the Geeky Chic swap, where it would have been rather more OT.)

Can't wait for partners! I wonder if I'll still be up then... Bloody time zones. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog ; Ravelry ; Wists ; Twitter

I play the web.

Personal swap friendly!
dukemanistan
« Reply #308 on: May 09, 2009 01:29:42 PM »

Oh, I understand completely, I'm just difficult like that. Cheesy (TBH, I had this thread mixed up with the one for the Geeky Chic swap, where it would have been rather more OT.)

Can't wait for partners! I wonder if I'll still be up then... Bloody time zones. Tongue

I signed up for that swap too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When it comes to textile crafts, I am only sew sew.
Persephone Hazard
I'm not going to live my life on one side of an ampersand

That song was about me.

« Reply #309 on: May 09, 2009 01:47:55 PM »

How is it even possible that we live in a world where a Trek film is really good and the Wolverine one is shite? I mean, come on. Although really my hatred of Trek is as irrational as it is strong - it's basically because, as a science fiction fan who goes to and organises conventions, I get SO sick of people saying "Oh, like Star Trek?" NO, YOU MORON. NOT LIKE STAR TREK. I READ BOOKS, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE. I've actually started saying 'literary conventions' instead of 'science fiction conventions' even though there are a lot of fans of television, films and gaming around (though very few Trekkies). Because, you know, WE TALK ABOUT LITERATURE. SPECULATIVE LITERATURE.

Uh, you know what, I think I need some ketchup for this chip on my shoulder. [ahem]

I feel really guilty now for being a smoker who has two cats. There must be other smokers in this swap, surely? Pair us up with each other, we'll be pariahs together :-) Getting partners is going to be uber exciting, though I totally understand how much hard work it must be. Huge thanks to bot of our wonderful organisers for doing it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

When she was good, she was very very good - but when she was bad she was fabulous.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 75 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Gordon’s Griddled Pineapple Recipe With Spiced Caramel
How to Make Quick Tiramisu
How to Make Brown Sugar Baked Apples With Bourbon
How to Make a Pear-Lemon Pie with a Pâte Brisée Crust
How To Make Butterscotch Pots De Crème
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...