A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
474 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap round 18 Gallery  (Read 8590 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cyndiq
i am aka sewsweet08 on yt come say hi

aussie craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2009 05:00:38 PM »

i got my hat from cabin fever! thankyou its so pretty.

thankyou  cyndi
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2009 08:54:23 AM »

Yikes Klum.  My post office won't take parcels that aren't in the brown envelopes and you can see from Luckdragon's post what happened anyhow. 

I really wanted a Cabin Fever hat.  Please offer them again.  Please.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Cabin Fever
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2009 11:30:01 AM »

You mean you aren't sick of those hats yet! LOL!  Actually, I like making them, so I will keep it in mind.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2009 11:49:20 AM »

No ways.  They are awesome!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2009 02:16:19 PM »

a few people have mentioned that they can't ship until Tuesday, so I am extending the due date for sendouts to the 5th.  And as always, make sure to pm me every time you send and receive. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2009 03:02:58 PM »

I was also the recipient of a ripped, empty envelope Sad  I am now pretty sure it was from gala_apples, now that I see I am the 2nd person with the same type of envelope....I think the envelopes are getting jammed in the mail sorters throughout the country and this is likely going to happen to all of them, not padded or plastic, so it has no protection from anything like that.  Poor little flower charm...all alone at the bottom of a bin somewhere in a lonely postal office  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
gala_apples
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2009 03:31:10 PM »

omg. i got a pm from gatorwrangler saying it happened to one person, i was like "what kind of horrible person would steal mail?" but it's actually happened to three people.

this is horrible, not only do i have no idea what's going to happen to the rest, i spent so long sanding those disks (each was a rugrats necklace before i attacked them with sandpaper.) i was so proud of they way they turned out. and the lady who took the mail slid them through the plastic thing and told me they were fine. i don't understand why this is happening.

ugh, this has completely ruined my day. i was having such a happy day, today was the last day of my hellish practicum. but now my swapping, my refuge from my practicum has taken over the role of awfulness. i'm so upset. i'm actually crying now. swapping was supposed to be the good part of my life.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
gala_apples
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2009 03:43:18 PM »

oh, i just realised since it's my fault the necklaces didn't send, i'm going to have to remail stuff. except i only have two left and there are already 3 people, so i'll have to make new stuff and that will cost me and sending out in envelopes already cost me 30 bucks and bigger envelopes will cost more and there's no way i can afford that so i'll have to take a negative and i won't be able to swap ever again! i mean, what now? i find out i failed practicum? i get to catch swine flu? is life ever good, is that even possible, or is happiness just a lie people tell themselves will one day happen so they don't kill themselves?
sorry if i seem melodramatic but this is just the last straw on a miserable two months, a miserable life. swapping was the one thing that was always good, and now i won't have it anymore.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
klum78

Actual size shown

« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2009 04:10:02 PM »

You mean you aren't sick of those hats yet! LOL!  Actually, I like making them, so I will keep it in mind.

I already have two and would gladly take a third.  Smiley

I am sorry you are so down Gala!  I am not sure what happens in this situation...
I too feel for my lonely flower pendant sapphire moon.  Sad 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are in the process of switching over to cloth diapers.  Would love some advice, hint, tips.   Will swap for diapers!
My etsy shop: KimberlyMade
Wisty Goodness
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2009 04:43:02 PM »

I received 2 more items since my last photo post.

bumblebee pincushion from freestyle. The bees are just the cutest thing ever! Smiley

shoe bags from klum78. Now my dirty sandals don't have to be near my dress shoes.

however...

it also makes a perfect Blythe travel bag, so this is going to be a hard decision.  Grin

Thank you both!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Style Crush: Jessica Alba
Dress Like Rihanna At Any Size
Kate Middleton’s Style for Curvy Girls
Fashion Advice for "Pear-Shaped" Women
Fashion Tips For Taller Women
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...