A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 300,926
Currently Running With Scissors:
346 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sweat Shoppe Swap round 18 Gallery  (Read 9789 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« on: April 17, 2009 10:50:06 AM »

green = sent
blue = received
red = flaker

atsuko (5) - (Spring nestlaces) - luckdragon, guineverefree, freestyle, Sarav0925, gala_apples

Cabin Fever (5) - (The Daisy Hat) - MissDisney, luckdragon, cyndiq, klum78, gala_apples

cyndiq (5) - (choice of embroidered bookmark and fridge magnet or 2 fridge magnets) - gatorwrangler, Goosegg1001, guineverefree, MissDisney, atsuko
cyndiq (5) - (Machine Embroidered teatowel) - gatorwrangler,  atsuko, ThreadorYarn, Sarav0925, Kevsbabe29

freestyle (5) - (Bumblebee pincushions) - gatorwrangler, cyndiq, Sarav0925, gala_apples, Kevsbabe29

gala_apples (10) - (spring flowers pendants) - TheSapphireMoon, guineverefree, kevsbabe29, goosegg1001, mcook72677, zombiecazz, MissDisney, Cabin Fever, sarav0925, klum78

GatorWrangler (10) - (Piccolo Flower Necklaces) - guineverefree, gala_apples, kevsbabe29, goosegg1001, mcook72677, zombiecazz, MissDisney, Cabin Fever, shutuppitslana, freestyle

goosegg1001 (5) - (Sets of magnets) - Cabin Fever, guineverefree, gatorwrangler, cyndiq, gala_apples
goosegg1001 (5) - (swirly boxes) - gatorwrangler, MissDisney, cyndiq, shutuppitslana, gala_apples

guineverefree (10) - (Movie fanatic journal and bookmarks) - gatorwrangler, MissDisney, zombiecazz, luckdragon, Goosegg1001, cyndiq, shutuppitslana, klum78, Sarav0925, gala_apples

kevsbabe29 (5) - (book bracelets) - Goosegg1001, freestyle, cyndiq, guineverefree, TheSapphireMoon
kevsbabe29 (5) - (swap journals) - MissDisney, zombiecazz, Goosegg1001, ThreadorYarn, Sarav0925

klum78 (5) - (Set of 2 Travel Shoe Bags) - gatorwrangler, ThreadorYarn, freestyle, Sarav0925, gala_apples

luckdragon (5) - (micro messenger purses) - TheSapphireMoon, atsuko, Cabin Fever, Goosegg1001, freestyle

mcook72677 (5) - (Butter Sticks (solid lotion stick)) - MissDisney, Goosegg1001, ThreadorYarn, guineverefree, klum78

MissDisney (10) - (Set of 5 Notable Notes) - klum78, Sarav0925, gala_apples, TheSapphireMoon, cyndiq, kevsbabe29, goosegg1001, guineverefree, shutuppitslana, luckdragon

sarav0925 (5) - (Beaded Braided Bracelets) - cyndiq, kevsbabe29, guineverefree, mcook72677, TheSapphireMoon
sarav0925 (5) - (decopaged picture frames) - gatorwrangler, cyndiq, kevsbabe29, zombiecazz, ThreadOrYarn

shutuppitslana (5) - (Funky Bead sets) - gatorwrangler, MissDisney, guineverefree, gala_apples, Kevsbabe29

TheSapphireMoon (5) - (Va-va-va-Velcro Wallets) - mcook72677, Cabin Fever, shutuppitslana, Sarav0925, Kevsbabe29

ThreadOrYarn (5) - (Tawashi) - gatorwrangler, atsuko, mcook72677, luckdragon, Sarav0925

zombiecazz (5) - (Fabulous Flower Chokers) - MissDisney, cyndiq, kevsbabe29, goosegg1001, atsuko

---
angel packages:

dinkime (6) - (first item) - Cabin Fever, guineverefree, cyndiq, gala_apples MissDisney, shutuppitslana,
dinkime (2) - (second item) -  cyndiq,  gala_apples
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009 07:52:21 PM by GatorWrangler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009 04:21:53 PM »

Am I the first to receive?  Cool!!  I received, not one, but two wonderful goodies from ThreadOrYarn and Luckdragon!!!

Love the tawashi...so cute.  My daughter ran off with these for her play kitchen.   Smiley  Thanks ThreadOrYarn!!
Lana loved her mini messenger bag and lip gloss.  She was so proud to have these.  She's in her big girl phase.  Thanks Luckdragon!!!

Action shot!

Thanks ladies!!  Gosh I love this swap!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goosegg1001
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009 05:02:18 PM »

Oh man I havent even started crafting yet and people are receiving! I better get crafting sweat shoppe swap style this weekend!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009 05:11:22 PM »

I am completely done, have 4/5 that are green...so they are packed and ready to send!  I did not have enough cash to send them today...then, a person paid me for an eBay item that was bought...so now I do.  These will go out tomorrow, or Sunday at the latest if I don't have time after work the next few days.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
GatorWrangler

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009 08:27:06 PM »

I received two of my items so far.

Tawashi from ThreadOrYarn. The fishie is just way too cute to use!!  Cheesy

Funky Bead set from shutuppitslana. I wore the necklace and earrings when I went out tonight and I love them.  Grin

Thanks to both of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
shutuppitslana
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009 08:11:42 AM »

im really glad you like it =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-If you want to sing out, sing out. && If you want to be free, be free. 'Cause there's a million things to be, you know that there are.

Searching for: jewelry/necklace holders
http://wists.com/shutuppitslana
luckdragon

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2009 12:51:59 PM »

Love the tawashi and the necklace! 
atsuko, your daughter is adorable!  I'm glad she liked the purse Smiley  My daughter is still waiting for me to make hers  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in 2012 (24/50)
Looking for a vintage magazine (1974 - 1978) that has a fabric nativity set w/ people and animals. An example: http://www.craftster.org/pictures/showphoto.php?photo=440861&ppuser=143144.
underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

my brown eyed girl

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2009 02:06:02 PM »

Wow!!  I love that necklace!!!  Nice job Shutuppitslana!!! 

Luckdragon I wish you could have seen Lana wearing her purse to school the next day.  She made sure to put on her lip balm just before she got out of the car.  Priceless.  You know that a happy kid makes a happy mommy.  Thank you!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

goosegg1001
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2009 02:58:22 PM »

This swap always reminds me why Ill never have kids. Atsuko always gives things to her daughter. Im not even going to let my little sister LOOK at my messenger tote. Im such a greedy person.  Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cabin Fever
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2009 08:35:09 PM »

I love that purse, and the fabric!  And I knew I was going to regret not listing the  dragon fly necklace as #1!!!!  It all looks great so far!  I'll be home next week, so I'm sure there are items waiting for me at the post office.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Simple Drink You Can Make to Help Reduce Bloating
Camila Alves Helps You Look Like an A-List Star
Kendall Jenner Makeup Tutorial
How to Get Healthy, Dewy Skin That Glows
Home Face Masks That Feel Like a Spa Treatment
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...