A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 299,136
Currently Running With Scissors:
397 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: More Twilight Inspired Goodies [IMG HEAVY]  (Read 1894 times)
Tags for this thread: twilight  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cookimistress

I live in my head too much

View Profile WWW
« on: April 17, 2009 10:17:22 AM »

Here's the latest batch of Twilight-inspired goodies from yours truly!

"Blood Drop" Earrings

"Edward Cullen" Earrings

[Get it? Topaz jewels and the crystal heart? hehe]

"Twilight Sky" Bracelet
[I still haven't decided whether or not I like this.... thoughts?]

Personally, I prefer "inspired" pieces instead of INYO'FACE-IMATWILIGHTFANATIC pieces because it feels like my little secret when I wear it and that makes me smile. Plus, some people might not take a 24 year old woman seriously wearing a Twilight Book Cover necklace around her neck.... not that I care, but you know Wink

I can't wait to go to the Twilight Convention here in Orlando in a couple weeks! I'm getting a Photo Op with Jackson Rathbone! WOO!!!! lol [Inside I'm crying because I'm so nervous haha]... I usually get a lot of compliments on my jewelry and Twilight fan events, too ;P

As always, feedback welcomed and appreciated!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009 10:30:21 AM »

well this 23 yr old loves your work... and the bracelet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
ragdollpirate
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009 10:55:59 AM »

Dude... I am 27 and I love these. I also care so little about what anyone I run into thinks of me being odd for California standards before I moved to south-east Tennessee so I sort of stick out like a sore thumb anyways. I would wear anything twilight related and do it proudly. However no one ever believes I am 27 they always think I am 16 or 18 so maybe that is why I get away with wearing kid like stuff lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesigns.etsy.com
cookimistress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009 11:15:08 AM »

Dude... I am 27 and I love these. I also care so little about what anyone I run into thinks of me being odd for California standards before I moved to south-east Tennessee so I sort of stick out like a sore thumb anyways. I would wear anything twilight related and do it proudly. However no one ever believes I am 27 they always think I am 16 or 18 so maybe that is why I get away with wearing kid like stuff lol.

Haha, I'm the same way! If I'm having a conversation and I say "blah blah blah my husband blah blah blah" first they go "YOU'RE MARRIED?!" and then "How OLD are you" and finally "Oh, I thought you were like 18!" lol They keep telling me that I should be thankful because it will come in handy when I'm like 40... but it's annoying now. haha.

ps - Your icon made me giggle... Love it! I've been living in Florida for 7 years now, and I'm STILL pale. I get the Bella-esque comments all the time [ie: "shouldn't you be tan or something?"]... I hate it here. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

iwannamessupmysheetsw_you
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009 01:40:38 PM »

AH. I love them so much. I think actually the last one is my favorite. It makes me think of the Cullens too cause their whole wardrobe in Twilight was kinda based around those colors. Great job  Grin
Give Jackson Rathbone an "Ohmigod I love you" for me haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cookimistress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009 02:57:11 PM »

AH. I love them so much. I think actually the last one is my favorite. It makes me think of the Cullens too cause their whole wardrobe in Twilight was kinda based around those colors. Great job  Grin
Give Jackson Rathbone an "Ohmigod I love you" for me haha

Hehe, I will! And thanks! I've been getting a lot of compliments on it, so I guess I'll go ahead and put it up on my website! hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LA-Fairy
moon child

Lexy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009 03:14:11 PM »

Your creations are very unique and pretty. I love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ragdollpirate
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009 11:33:38 PM »

Haha, I'm the same way! If I'm having a conversation and I say "blah blah blah my husband blah blah blah" first they go "YOU'RE MARRIED?!" and then "How OLD are you" and finally "Oh, I thought you were like 18!" lol They keep telling me that I should be thankful because it will come in handy when I'm like 40... but it's annoying now. haha.

ps - Your icon made me giggle... Love it! I've been living in Florida for 7 years now, and I'm STILL pale. I get the Bella-esque comments all the time [ie: "shouldn't you be tan or something?"]... I hate it here. lol

I am so glad that my icon made you laugh. My friends daughter showed me a picture on her phone that said this because she said it was so me. So, I was like I so have to make one and that will be my icon because it made me laugh till I cried a little.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009 03:51:55 AM by ragdollpirate » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Just when I think I'm out, they pull me back in." ~Veronica Mars
ragdollpiratedesigns.etsy.com
cookimistress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009 07:16:57 PM »

Your creations are very unique and pretty. I love them!

Thank you very much! Quite a compliment indeed! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sdanorth
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009 11:54:24 AM »

I had to laugh at what you wrote in your post. I'm 41, you should see how subtle MY twilight jewelry is!! LOL!! I even debated putting the leaf bead on the one that was supposed to be the apple... thought it might be too obvious! Your stuff looks great, by the way!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Natural Shell & Stone Jewelry Fresh From the Beach!
www.northbeachjewelry.com
On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NorthBeachJewelry
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon A610/A620: Set Program Mode
Canon A610/A620: Set Portrait Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Panorama Stitch Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Night Portrait Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Museum Function
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...