A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,488
Currently Running With Scissors:
624 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Huntsville Meetup - Panoply Edition  (Read 1304 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

eukarya
Freelance Artist and Maker of Crafty Things

Crazy loves me!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: April 17, 2009 07:25:59 AM »

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in meeting up at Panoply next weekend?  I was thinking of going on Saturday 4/25, but I'm fairly flexible.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009 01:50:43 PM »

I'm good with Saturday Morning or Evening..... early... I have commitments from noon to 4ish.  However, if y'all need the afternoon- that's ok with me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009 05:56:30 PM »

No can doodly do.  I still have a massive pile of mulch in my driveway and it needs to go away by Saturday or else David is going to kill me - as if he doesn't already want to kill me thanks to that google worm I have on the sickly partioned off windows side of my computer.

Feelix - I was going to call you the past few days but I knew you had your hands full and didn't want to be the phone call to wake up little miss E so I did not.
I have to give you a massive thank you next time I see you!!  I really appreciate you posting my mia in the threads. 

Man it feels good to have my computer back - even if it is still coughing and wheezing.  This ubuntu thing is not as bad as I thought it would be.  I kind of wish I had done it sooner.
I miss farm town though.  I really really miss farm town.  I wonder if I will ever get to play it again - just as I finally figured out how to layer my crops too.  Man.  stinks!

But yeah, I won't be able to make it on Friday or Saturday.  I am booked solid in the yard.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009 06:21:00 PM »

No can doodly do.  I still have a massive pile of mulch in my driveway and it needs to go away by Saturday or else David is going to kill me - as if he doesn't already want to kill me thanks to that google worm I have on the sickly partioned off windows side of my computer.

Feelix - I was going to call you the past few days but I knew you had your hands full and didn't want to be the phone call to wake up little miss E so I did not.
I have to give you a massive thank you next time I see you!!  I really appreciate you posting my mia in the threads. 

Man it feels good to have my computer back - even if it is still coughing and wheezing.  This ubuntu thing is not as bad as I thought it would be.  I kind of wish I had done it sooner.
I miss farm town though.  I really really miss farm town.  I wonder if I will ever get to play it again - just as I finally figured out how to layer my crops too.  Man.  stinks!

But yeah, I won't be able to make it on Friday or Saturday.  I am booked solid in the yard.

Glad to have you back in cyberspace.

hehe Mulch is a thorn in my side as well... I completely understand having to take care of that!

We are back to about 90% health and sleeping during the night again... YIPPEE... 2 nights of  some sleep and a small nap in the afternoon- i'm feeling like a great woman!

We gotta plan a lunch. What day works for you?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009 06:21:47 PM by feelix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009 03:45:39 AM »

I'm fairly open so far.  This week will be a lot of catch up and gardening.  May is also fairly open however I will be at the school all day on the 20th and then I will be leaving on the 21st to go up north to visit my family - which means I need to be quilting like a mad woman here really soon!  My mother is going to teach me how to quilt as you go and I need two sections finished before I go up... sigh.  I am so far behind on the quilting for my family.  I do need to get on with it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create a Cat Mask
How to Make Halloween Favor Bags
How to Make Color Prints with Potatoes
Fish-Themed Party Activity with Martha Stewart
How to Make a Denim Holster
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...