A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 301,498
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 5 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Huntsville Meetup - Panoply Edition  (Read 1440 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

eukarya
Freelance Artist and Maker of Crafty Things

Crazy loves me!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: April 17, 2009 07:25:59 AM »

Hi all,

Is anyone interested in meeting up at Panoply next weekend?  I was thinking of going on Saturday 4/25, but I'm fairly flexible.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009 01:50:43 PM »

I'm good with Saturday Morning or Evening..... early... I have commitments from noon to 4ish.  However, if y'all need the afternoon- that's ok with me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009 05:56:30 PM »

No can doodly do.  I still have a massive pile of mulch in my driveway and it needs to go away by Saturday or else David is going to kill me - as if he doesn't already want to kill me thanks to that google worm I have on the sickly partioned off windows side of my computer.

Feelix - I was going to call you the past few days but I knew you had your hands full and didn't want to be the phone call to wake up little miss E so I did not.
I have to give you a massive thank you next time I see you!!  I really appreciate you posting my mia in the threads. 

Man it feels good to have my computer back - even if it is still coughing and wheezing.  This ubuntu thing is not as bad as I thought it would be.  I kind of wish I had done it sooner.
I miss farm town though.  I really really miss farm town.  I wonder if I will ever get to play it again - just as I finally figured out how to layer my crops too.  Man.  stinks!

But yeah, I won't be able to make it on Friday or Saturday.  I am booked solid in the yard.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009 06:21:00 PM »

No can doodly do.  I still have a massive pile of mulch in my driveway and it needs to go away by Saturday or else David is going to kill me - as if he doesn't already want to kill me thanks to that google worm I have on the sickly partioned off windows side of my computer.

Feelix - I was going to call you the past few days but I knew you had your hands full and didn't want to be the phone call to wake up little miss E so I did not.
I have to give you a massive thank you next time I see you!!  I really appreciate you posting my mia in the threads. 

Man it feels good to have my computer back - even if it is still coughing and wheezing.  This ubuntu thing is not as bad as I thought it would be.  I kind of wish I had done it sooner.
I miss farm town though.  I really really miss farm town.  I wonder if I will ever get to play it again - just as I finally figured out how to layer my crops too.  Man.  stinks!

But yeah, I won't be able to make it on Friday or Saturday.  I am booked solid in the yard.

Glad to have you back in cyberspace.

hehe Mulch is a thorn in my side as well... I completely understand having to take care of that!

We are back to about 90% health and sleeping during the night again... YIPPEE... 2 nights of  some sleep and a small nap in the afternoon- i'm feeling like a great woman!

We gotta plan a lunch. What day works for you?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2009 06:21:47 PM by feelix » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009 03:45:39 AM »

I'm fairly open so far.  This week will be a lot of catch up and gardening.  May is also fairly open however I will be at the school all day on the 20th and then I will be leaving on the 21st to go up north to visit my family - which means I need to be quilting like a mad woman here really soon!  My mother is going to teach me how to quilt as you go and I need two sections finished before I go up... sigh.  I am so far behind on the quilting for my family.  I do need to get on with it!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Roz Savage Talks About Rowing the Atlantic
Meet Author Ruth Rendell
Tania James Talks About Atlas of Unknowns
Meet Author Marina Nemat
Nicolle Wallace Talks About Eighteen Acres
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decorative Bulletin Board
Rain, rain, you don't have to go away...
Tute Tuesday: Latch Hooked Rag Rug

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...