A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 301,547
Currently Running With Scissors:
692 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: UPDATED Corset made of Pop Tabs (with straps)  (Read 20947 times)
Tags for this thread: pop_tab  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

EstheticsGirl08
« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2009 04:43:33 PM »

I love the corset!! Is there any way to get a tute? I would love to make one to wear the the faire here in august.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mieljolie
« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2009 04:53:56 PM »

Yes, tarriknits & EstheticsGirl08, there are a few basic instructions on my blog and a shoe pattern.  Just send me pm or email.  My email addy is in my blog.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012 02:19:09 PM by jungrrl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

anneland22
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2009 10:50:21 AM »

Absolutely amazing. I knew that there must be a use for the electric blue and green tabs from Monsters. Let me know if you want me to save 'em for your next master piece. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

All The Woulda-Coulda-Shouldas
Layin' In The Sun,
Talkin' 'Bout The Things
They Woulda-Coulda-Shoulda Done...
But All Those Woulda-Coulda-Shouldas
All Ran Away And Hid
From One Little Did. -Shel Silverstein
mieljolie
« Reply #53 on: April 30, 2009 01:32:20 PM »

Absolutely amazing. I knew that there must be a use for the electric blue and green tabs from Monsters. Let me know if you want me to save 'em for your next master piece. Wink

Would I?!!!  Of course I would!  I've been collecting the elusive colored tabs for a looong time.  Still only have a small snack bag full.  Mostly green ones.  And, it takes over 1000 to make most of my projects.  I, myself, am not supposed to be drinking any caffeine, so that really limits me on energy drinks.  I went as far as contacting Monster about a caffeine-free drink.  Just not sure why they didn't go for it.  Huh  Cheesy  Haha

But, yes, I'd love to get my crafting paws on some snazzy anodized tabs.  I can reimburse shipping if I need to.

Anyone else noticed that many of the monster tabs have an "M" where the second hole should be?  Is this something they started and quit?  Or, are they still making them that way?  That might not work well for anything but a trim on my projects. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

N30Nb100d
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2009 02:51:06 PM »

Anyone else noticed that many of the monster tabs have an "M" where the second hole should be?  Is this something they started and quit?  Or, are they still making them that way?  That might not work well for anything but a trim on my projects. 

the elusive colored tabs Cheesy so true! I feel like more companies should use colored tabs... they would get my business at least.

I noticed the tabs with the Ms on them come randomly at my house... sometimes I'll get some with Ms sometimes without... more often without. I've always wondered why!
Though I like the ones with the Ms because I can incorporate my initials (MM) into projects that way haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mieljolie
« Reply #55 on: April 30, 2009 03:17:58 PM »

...the elusive colored tabs Cheesy so true! I feel like more companies should use colored tabs... they would get my business at least....

Yep, I get so annoyed when some beers and even CF Dr.Pepper make a can almost entirely gold-toned, but fail to make the tab gold.   Tongue 

PLEASE, for the love of crafting, give us the gold tab!   (I know I'm mental.)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

N30Nb100d
« Reply #56 on: April 30, 2009 04:57:08 PM »

...the elusive colored tabs Cheesy so true! I feel like more companies should use colored tabs... they would get my business at least....

Yep, I get so annoyed when some beers and even CF Dr.Pepper make a can almost entirely gold-toned, but fail to make the tab gold.   Tongue 

PLEASE, for the love of crafting, give us the gold tab!   (I know I'm mental.)

Those cans are the worst! it doesn't even make sense to have a silver tab on cans that are completely gold!! I know exactly what you mean! haha I'm getting too into this... I guess I'm mental too if you are   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mieljolie
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2010 12:37:36 PM »

Just updated this post to include pics showing off my new straps.  Now to get a skirt sewn!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

drue
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2012 05:10:09 AM »

I am totally intrigued by your corset... pretty work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ColetteK
« Reply #59 on: February 12, 2012 03:06:43 PM »

What an amazing project! Love it.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Hair Styling Tips for an Oval Face
How to Style Thick and Wavy Hair to a Square Face
How to Style Coarse Hair for an Oval Face
How to Style Straight Hair for a Square Face
How to Style Fine Hair for a Square Face
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Candy, Anyone?
Crafty Kitchen
Meatless Monday: TVP Jerky

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...