A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 299,128
Currently Running With Scissors:
412 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Disney Swap R9 - Signup April 15->30 Send by June 5  (Read 21810 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

miss_kassandra
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2009 11:05:55 AM »

I'm slowly filling in the questionnaire. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps Smiley
Willing to trade 1.5" sqaure of fabric

http://www.wists.com/miss_kassandra
Melvinator

It's a miracle!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2009 11:49:50 AM »

I bought a Mickey punch on sale at Michaels for 3 dollars last night!! They've got an amazing sale going on through Saturday, if there's one around you.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2009 12:21:42 PM »

I bought a Mickey punch on sale at Michaels for 3 dollars last night!! They've got an amazing sale going on through Saturday, if there's one around you.

AHHHHH! I bought that same punch for $10 a month or 2 ago! I have one right around the corner I will have to go!!!! YIPEE!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melvinator

It's a miracle!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2009 12:25:53 PM »

They had two of them, one was the mickey head silhouette, and the other a full body silhouette. Both adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2009 12:42:30 PM »

ooo I have the head one .. MUST go to Michaels!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

v3nu5
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." -Albert Einstein

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2009 03:31:29 PM »

To Michaels today it is! Dh better hurry up and get home, or I'll start walking. It's only about 2 miles, but the heat is intense today. I want a Mickey punch hole that badly. I don't feel bad saying that here, considering we are all Disney obsessed. Grin Amiright?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melvinator

It's a miracle!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 23, 2009 03:44:17 PM »

Totally right, v3un5. I want to go to back today (this would be my third day in a row...YIKES!) but I don't get off till 9. They have the 1" foam brushes for 5 cents each (normally 39c each!) as well as all of their beads being 50% off. I should pick up another one of those punches to send to my partner!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #87 on: April 23, 2009 03:45:14 PM »

To Michaels today it is! Dh better hurry up and get home, or I'll start walking. It's only about 2 miles, but the heat is intense today. I want a Mickey punch hole that badly. I don't feel bad saying that here, considering we are all Disney obsessed. Grin Amiright?

CORRECT! Wink

I'm STILL waiting for feedback so I can sign up geeeesh ...

on a happier note, I rec'd a huge box full of old childrens books today ...lots of Disney books in there too (most of which my kids already have) ... I'm think I could use pictures in them to make something cool for my partner ...

Something really cool! I found this book in there that looked really old and beat up, it has a cloth cover with a picture & title in some kind of ink printed on it. There is a big hunk of tape holding the book together so I wasnt sure at first what it was but i peeled some of the tape off to find it was a book titled "Peter Pan, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy" by James M. Barrie .. "Cool" I thought .. then I opened the book and inside is a library card holder (no card) and on the other side a handwritten note reads "To Carolyn From Uncle Reuben & Aunt Cindy" and get this it was actually dated too! "12/25/25"  Shocked Can you believe that? It was someone's Christmas present back in 1925!the next page has a picture titled "peter pan, a parmount picture" with a photo of 2 women that says "Betty Bronson as Peter Pan and Mary Brian as Wendy" This book is very old a delicate. I just thought it was so cool to find something so old in the box .. and its Disney realated too! Oh and the copyright is from 1911!

OK sorry for the long post I just thought this was so friggin neat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Melvinator

It's a miracle!

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 23, 2009 03:50:47 PM »

I'm STILL waiting for feedback so I can sign up geeeesh ...

on a happier note, I rec'd a huge box full of old childrens books today ...lots of Disney books in there too (most of which my kids already have) ... I'm think I could use pictures in them to make something cool for my partner ...

Something really cool! I found this book in there that looked really old and beat up, it has a cloth cover with a picture & title in some kind of ink printed on it. There is a big hunk of tape holding the book together so I wasnt sure at first what it was but i peeled some of the tape off to find it was a book titled "Peter Pan, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy" by James M. Barrie .. "Cool" I thought .. then I opened the book and inside is a library card holder (no card) and on the other side a handwritten note reads "To Carolyn From Uncle Reuben & Aunt Cindy" and get this it was actually dated too! "12/25/25"  Shocked Can you believe that? It was someone's Christmas present back in 1925!the next page has a picture titled "peter pan, a parmount picture" with a photo of 2 women that says "Betty Bronson as Peter Pan and Mary Brian as Wendy" This book is very old a delicate. I just thought it was so cool to find something so old in the box .. and its Disney realated too! Oh and the copyright is from 1911!

OK sorry for the long post I just thought this was so friggin neat!

HOW COOOOLLL!! I love finding neat old things, esp when they've got little notes included (and disney related!!). I find stuff like that at goodwill sometimes. Even mugs and things kids made for their parents with notes from the kids. How can people get rid of that stuff?
HOW COOOOOOOLLLLL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #89 on: April 23, 2009 03:58:32 PM »

HOW COOOOLLL!! I love finding neat old things, esp when they've got little notes included (and disney related!!). I find stuff like that at goodwill sometimes. Even mugs and things kids made for their parents with notes from the kids. How can people get rid of that stuff?
HOW COOOOOOOLLLLL

OH you're right how can you get rid of stuff your kids made you?? I need to visit goodwill ... i think i've been like once or twice, but not since I started seriously craftin! lol

I am so pleased with this one book! LOL Its so neat to have something from so long ago
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Orton Effect in Photoshop
Adding Texture to a Reflection in Photoshop
Creating Mood with Gaussian Blur in Photoshop
Understanding Aspect Ratio for Printing
Windmill Post Processing
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry
Handmade Gift Ideas: Bunny Travel Pillow
Tute Tuesday: Cross Stitched Sewing Box

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...