A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 300,944
Currently Running With Scissors:
541 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Rodent Revolution Swap Gallery!  (Read 7399 times)
Tags for this thread: movie_monsters  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Songs4Drowning
lost soul livin' in a fish bowl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: April 14, 2009 02:17:10 PM »

Post your goodies here, and don't forget the action shots!
Original thread

Sent
Received
Both
Late, with communication
Contact the organizer IMMEDIATELY!

Partners
Songs4Drowning <--> lovething
MADness323 <--> tattooedcrafter
Feline2001
<--> gerbilgal
amigurumicraze <--> tabooCREATIONS
ccswch <--> panda
GrindHouseHussy19 <--> SaralaAnne
danirene <--> koalascout
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009 07:30:35 AM by Songs4Drowning » THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

Sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand...

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2009 02:57:34 PM »

Muahaha. Here ya go, GH, here's a little teaser for you. FexEd estimates arrival on the 17th.

...And more to come!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Currently on a swap break...
Songs4Drowning

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009 09:54:54 AM »

I'm totally loving the prints in your teaser. Can't wait for GH to receive so we can see the goods!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009 09:02:20 PM »

YOU can't wait hahahahahahaha ME NEITHER!!!!!! lol I'll see what I can do to tease you girl!!!! mmmuuuahaaaaaaa!! Just u wait my pretty........
-GH
(i really tired and just being silly!!! Kiss)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009 04:32:02 AM »

Yaay! She should get her package today!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009 05:53:30 PM »

Oh my! I recieved today! GH TOTALLY spoiled us rotten!!! There will be A LOT of pictures.

Okay, so first off, I pulled out this lovely bunny stuffed animal she sent that I could hang in his cage so he could have a buddy.

And as always, he was not interested in this what-so-ever at first. (He's very obnoxious like that). But after I went to photograph my items (we were waiting for Daddy to get home before he got any more of his goodies) I heard a slightly more padded digging noise. Well, Chuck was interested finally, LoL.

I even got a video of him playing with his new buddy (or arch rival, we really don't know how his mind works) after all the gift giving was over. You can watch him here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQEOc8zRoow
After he met Mr. Green Ears, he became much more interested in what Mama was pulling out of that box! So much so, he decided to watch.

She spoiled us both so much! I can't say that enough!
First off, we have ammo for my Frankenstein fettish:
A lovely necklace, that I grabbed up the second I got it and put on so fast that I forgot to take a picture without me wearing it...but I'll be damned if I was going to take it off!!

And the beautiful box that it came in!

And a lovely pin that will be adorning my purse.

And to fuel two fires, behold the amazing: Frankenbunny shirt!!! I'm TOTALLY wearing it to work tomorrow!!

Then I pulled out a bag FULL of awesome stuff!
Like a 120 inch tape measurer! You are my hero, my old 60 incher just died the other day!

A Grow-Your-Own bunny! I love these things, and whats more appropriate than a bunny? Uh, nothing!

A beginners knitting kit! Yaay! This and Crochet are the two things that I've been really wanting to learn lately!

Speaking of Crochet...She also sent a beginners kit for that too!

With the funniest freakin' note on the bag!

"Now go bug yer Mom to teach ya how!" I love it! And her reaction was priceless. Oh, great...

But she tought me the chain stitch...Without hook: Easy, Dad taught me that when I was three. With hook: Let's just say I'm working on it, LoL. Too terrible to post pictures of that!
Then she sent a package of glow stick braclets!! These will see quite a bit of use when we go to the concerts we have lined up.

Then I pulled a bag out of...CANDY! My body freakin' RUNS on sugar. Not to mention Cadbury Eggs?! Hell yeah! I've never seen the popping kind, but you can bet your ass I'll be looking for them next year!

Then was the lovely hot/cold bag. This is amazing. Since I ignore my allergies and athsma, I have a hard time breathing at night, and even warm air, lot alone the hot stuff that will be coming, keeps me struggling to breathe, therefore not sleeping, so I've taken to putting my teddy bear in the freezer before I sleep. Worked, but didn't stay cold very long. This however will be perfect!

And it smells soooo sweet!! Chuck caught a wiff and had to figure out what it was.

She also sent some stickers from the local roller derby teams that she was involved in before injury pulled her out. These are amazing, and they helped me figure out how I'm going to cover it with awesome stickers like these!!

And she also included a key chain like the ones that she made for her team mates. LoL!

And the back. Joe said it looked like some beer type (I forgot what it was) and it made sence because it was a Canadian brand. LoL. Sorry, he's a dork like . Wink.

It's so awesome that it even gets an action shot! Maybe I should thin out my keys...

Phew! Now onto the wonderful items for Chuck!! Smiley.
First thing I pulled out, once Daddy got home, was a big baggie full of toys, toys, and more toys!

There was also a ball in there that ran away from the camera. Actually, I think Chuck hid it.

The next baggie contained some of his favorite things! A yummy package of Honey bars!

When he saw it, well, I'll let the picture explain. LoL.

Also there was a beautiful green fleece blanket. This will see much, much usage.

And inside it was exactly what we needed! A treat jar! She attached an adorable bunny to it as well.

Nothing inside it yet, but he knows what it is. Already tryin' to get in!

And a new bowl! Bright, colorful, and so totally him! Lol.

Close up of the inside:

Close up of the sides:

And the lovely note on the bottom:

Next up she included not one, but two yogert chips! And new flavors at that! LoL. I wouldn't have even noticed that the kitty got it had she not pointed it out, LoL. It just looked like it was crinkled in shipping!

I made Daddy take a picture as Chuck attacked me to get one!

He's such a little pig that even AFTER I emptied the bag into his treat jar he still wanted to shove his face in the bag.

And then, she made a hooded towel! He needs to take a lot of bathes with the allergies and all, that the hood will be great and might help him calm down.

Unfortunetly, he's had so many baths that he knows what a towel is and started digging at it, LoL.

And again I had to hand the camera to Daddy so you can see the amazing hood.

And last but not least was the fantastic cuddle cup/pet bed pillow kit.

Once I got his fat butt in there, he did NOT want to come out! I think he's in bunny love with comfyness.

And then (yeah, she went WAY above and beyond here!) she sent a care package for Wally, too!
I don't know if he likes his bandanas, per sey, but he'll wear the heck out of them! Here's the back design for one of them. I pulled it around to the front for picture sake.

And here's what it looks like up front. I love how you thread the collar through!

And the traditonal tie on one she sent. LoL, if I was him I would think that I was a superhero!

And she also included a package of steaks!

He took one and ran off to his kennel. I didn't see him until it was time to go!

Oh my god, Lyn, you said you would spoil me, but DANG! LoL. I love everything! I totally should have sent you more stuff, LoL. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009 05:54:30 PM by SaralaAnne » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
GrindHouseHussy19
Guess Im at the right spot!! lol Here to craft an' chat!! woohoo!!!

Member of CAA- Crafting Addicts Anonymous

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009 08:39:38 PM »

**IMAGE HEAVY**
I have been waiting ALL day to do this since that knock on my door this morning!!!! I have received an awesome AWESOME package from SaralaAnne!!!!! And here's the pics to prove what a brilliant job she did on my package!!!
I SOOOO GOT SPOILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTTEN!!!!!!!!

First up... the box ooooo goodness......

To find it stuffed to the gills......

Now where do I start first??... lol ahhhhhh let's go with the treats for both the chinnies and the ratties!!! We got some yummy honey bars, tasty twists, herb bars (which I have never seen before but smell awesome!!!), a pack of croissants with a cute pic of Ratatouille and then some, WOW......homemade peanut butter crunch treats!!!!!

Hahahaha.... great minds think alike...I sent her a treat jar and she sent me one too!!!! I love it....it says "Tastee Treats". It's etched on the glass!!!

I then stumble upon 8, I repeat 8 hammocks for da critters!!! (4 for the chin-chins and 4 for the ratties!!!) I totally love the colours especially the paisley print!!!!!!!!!!!
For the Chinnies

For the Ratties

As I kept on digging in the box the next things I pulled out was a book of Ratties Recipes and a embroidered apron for me to wear when I'm making some of those scrumptious treats!!!! YAY!!!! I freakin' love it the rat on it, he's soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inside the box o'bubble wrap (along with the treat jar) where 4 glasses that were etches with Jack, Sally, Zero and Oggi from "The Nightmare Before Christmas"!!!! I nearly fell off my bed when I discovered these lil gems!!! (Sarah, these are unlike anything I have seen!! You did a wicked job on them!!!!!) Sorry about the bad pics...not that great of a photographer!!!! hahahaha (I hope you can see them ok!!!)

Then there was this oddly shaped thing stuffed off to the side of the box...when I ripped it open...holy moley more stuff!!!!

I said in the questionnaire that I would like to learn how to embroider, so she sent me 7 tea towels already with an image on it so now all I have to do is embroider them!!! They have the 7 days of the week on them with a pic of Ratatouille!!! He's sooo cute and they are all different too!!! Plus she sent me a hoop!!

WAIT!!!!!!!! lol There's more!!!!! hahahahaha
Last but not least, she even made pillows for kitties!!!!!! One for each of them!!! (I have 2 pain in da butts darling kitties!!!! lol)

Action shots!!

(dang cat blended too much into the back ground!!!)

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

So that's my package in a nut shell!!!! Everything was AMAZING!!!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! I TOTALLY LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xo
-GH

ps. I'm soo glad that u like everything in your package just as much as I did with everything you sent me!!! Thanks again and you are soooo very welcomed!!! I had a blast with you as a partner!!! xo

« Last Edit: April 20, 2009 08:41:00 PM by GrindHouseHussy19 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Songs4Drowning

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009 09:27:34 PM »

Whoa! Those are some seriously awesome packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lolanan
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2009 10:01:47 PM »

She did a decent replication of that Lux Foote design Frankie Heart necklace. I should know.... Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SaralaAnne
Stitch Bitch.

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2009 04:19:06 AM »

Uh, yeah, I freakin LOVE the necklace!! LoL. I'm glad that everything got to ya, GH!! I was afraid that the homemade treats wouldn't make it across the border! I'm still not quite done, actually. I'm still going to be sending you some floss, needles, and instructions on how to do some of the common stitches for emb. Smiley. Oh, and the cold pack...Total success! The size is perfect and the weight of it is amazing. I was able to put the heavier end on my chest to cool it and even my breathing, and bring the lighter end up over my shoulder to let off cool air to breathe, and to snuggle! Plus the scent totally opened up my air waves. Not to mention Joe threw his back out about five minutes before bed so he had to hoggie it first Tongue

LoL. GH you're amazing! Don't be surprised if I get in touch about a personal swap at some time Wink.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest!

Current Swap(s):
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Highlight and Contour For a Thinner Face
The Right Way to Wear Winged Liner
Pharrell Teams with Comme Des Garcon for Girl Perfume
Theodore Leaf Reveals His Elevator Makeover Hair Tricks
How to Style a Messy French Twist
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...