A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 297,215
Currently Running With Scissors:
687 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Forest Friends!  (Read 13106 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

djungelorms friend

staying sane through grad school by staying crafty

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2005 10:03:53 AM »

OMG IQ Jones is my crafting Hero!

my digital camera is having a snit, so I can't post pictures yet, but maybe I can borrow one from work next week (yah my job IS that cool) to show her amazing bounty--for now a worshipfull description will have to suffice:

Moose and Owl stationary and labels!  SOOOOOOOO cool!  (I am regressing to 6th grade with delight).  Moose and owl magnets!  And a bracelet!

Thank you sooooo much IQ Jones.... I really hope you like what I sent you, I'm feeling all shy about it.

I've been sick in bed all week, and this totally made my day.

YAY!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

have you hugged a moose today?
KateyJN
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2005 12:29:33 PM »

I was the one with the owl fabric! I know it's so awesome. I found it on Ebay and won it. Sadly, it's almost gone. But for fun fabricsw, it's all about Ebay.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

diablette
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2005 12:37:03 PM »

I was the one with the owl fabric! I know it's so awesome. I found it on Ebay and won it. Sadly, it's almost gone. But for fun fabricsw, it's all about Ebay.

I was watching it on Ebay and was going to bid on it - but got out of my price range. Smiley  It is so awesome - congrats on getting it!  Man, fabric stores need more patterns like that...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sick On Sin - shirts and accessories to cure your inner demons
olive + orange
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2005 12:44:56 PM »

Diablette & Astrozombie- The squirrel bag is super! I like the bag fabric. He's an urban squirrel! Possibly a mediteranian urban squirrel? The owl makes me giggle too! I want to squeeze him.

heroinechic & ThatFalafelGir- So many friends! I love the forest floor playset. So cute! That poster makes me want to cuddle a hedgehog.

KateyJN- I think I was watching that fabric on ebay too! If I had won it, I would have used it to make something for you. How weird is that?

Everyone has done such a great job! I am very impressed. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Brite_hart
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2005 05:25:18 PM »

Ohhh, Lrschic that's so cool!
I allready sent mine to Brite_hart, she only wanted hedgehogs (one of my favorite animals too), but my stuff isn't as cool as yours.. I love the bag.. so cute!
Anyway, I hope she likes it Smiley

Wow, everyone's stuff looks so amazing!! You guys must be pro-crafters!  This is my first swap, so I hope I did ok...Hope you like your stuff too Carina! I'm sure I'll love what you made me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
iqjones
Who's house? Run's house!

Trying to keep it gold...

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2005 05:59:12 PM »

OMG IQ Jones is my crafting Hero!

my digital camera is having a snit, so I can't post pictures yet, but maybe I can borrow one from work next week (yah my job IS that cool) to show her amazing bounty--for now a worshipfull description will have to suffice:

Moose and Owl stationary and labels!  SOOOOOOOO cool!  (I am regressing to 6th grade with delight).  Moose and owl magnets!  And a bracelet!

Thank you sooooo much IQ Jones.... I really hope you like what I sent you, I'm feeling all shy about it.

I've been sick in bed all week, and this totally made my day.

YAY!

So glad you like!!!!!!!!!!
Received AMAZING GOODNESS from djungelorm's friend today!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
The frame is so cute, & the Moose pouch is the best:)
You are AWESOME!!!

I just can't get over the extreme cuteness of the Moose pouch!!!!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005 06:00:57 PM by IqJones » THIS ROCKS   Logged

All the goo we use, reviewed!
http://brainybeautys.blogspot.com
Lrschic
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2005 06:23:58 PM »

Aaah! That moose pouch is GREAT! Awesome job djungelorm!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest men."~ Roald Dahl

My website: www.craftemagee.com
TabaRhodes
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2005 06:45:50 PM »

i soooo wanted to get on yesterday and post the stuff that Julieko sent me, but my internet was down for 3 days!!!!! ugh! anyhow here are the wonderful things she sent:

left to right: i believe that cute little mouse is needle felted! he's so adorable! i love that he stands up! and the hedgehog is sewn, but i think she felted his fabric, and then a cute little mouse finger puppet, that as best i can tell is also felted and sewn! thanks so much julieko!!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010 03:10:44 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged
carina
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2005 05:34:07 AM »

Brite_hart is the best partner ever.. This morning her package arrived, and you can't imagine the cool stuff she send me! I'm sorry about the crappy pictures... My camera sucks!
A chocolat hedgehog (I've just finished eat him, I'm such a chocolat addict!!!):

The coolest cards and stickers made by her, she drawed a tiny squirrel and a beautiful hedgehog and print them at home.. I just love them all!

And... pencil fur cases!!! TWO OF THEM! With a tiny squirrel and hedgehog made with fimo.. SOOO CUTE! Tonight I'll try to take better pictures of them, I'll borrow someone's camera.. I think you really have too see them, they're so perfect!

The pink thing is a cute note she writed me Smiley
Thanks brite_hart, you're the best!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

What does not kill you, only makes you stronger
AstroZombie
Cryptozoologist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2005 08:56:02 AM »

Diablette- I'm glad you got and liked your stuff! My computer was hijacked so I haven't been able to get online until now. Everyone's crafts are awesome. I especially like the animals on springs in the box from thatfalafelgirl.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Melissa Garcia Shares Celebrity Style Secrets
How to Pull Off the Menswear Look
7 Most Unforgettable Gowns From the Oscars
Oscar Dresses That Made History
The Most Talked About Oscars Dresses Of All Time
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Molded Hot Glue
More Amazing Matchboxes
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...